Page 628 of 766 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 678 728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Mudiay.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You have to think preseason doesn't mean much, but Malone has stuck with two distinct groups. The 1s are essentially Mudiay, Harris, Gallinari, Faried and Louvergne and the 2s are Nelson, Chandler, Foye, Barton and Chandler.

Obviously Nurkic will start in front of Louvergne and I would have thought Jokic was second string but it doesn't look that way and Louvergne looks pretty good. Arthur and Hickson have to figure into the bigs mix once the season starts too. Haven't seen Nick Johnson, he either isn't sticking out in short time or he's not dressed. I just don't know where Miller fits on this team.

What is it with guys named Miller?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I love me some Mike Miller. Was always my favorite Grizzly when he played there. I'm kinda shocked he's still in the league with all of his back issues, but I hope he can find a role in Denver.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Nuggets Kenneth Faried enjoying best training camp of his career

Tuesday night was a glimpse of everything coming together the way Kenneth Faried hopes it will during the regular season. The running and rebounding were there. The energy was there. The defense was there.

Even the jump shot -- yes, the jump shot! -- was there.

Kenneth Faried's 22 points and 12 rebounds in the Nuggets preseason win over Golden State underscored one important point about this year's training camp, his fifth. It has been the best camp of his career.

"Hands down," he said. "Just overall."

This is how Faried breaks it down.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...ining-camp-his

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He's in the best shape of his life!

:isthisSpringTraining:

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You could catch an Uber ride with the Manimal tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You could catch an Uber ride with the Manimal tonight.
    This post lacks context.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This post lacks context.
    Being that I reside in the sticks, Uber is a foreign concept to me. Anyway, I guess he's going to be driving tonight? Is that how it works?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Being that I reside in the sticks, Uber is a foreign concept to me. Anyway, I guess he's going to be driving tonight? Is that how it works?
    I literally have no idea what you're talking about - but it sounds like Faried is saying all of the right things, which I've never heard him do.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Oh wait - was that a "he's driving the lane" joke? Like, it just hit me. If so, #NTL

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm confused. I thought Uber was the in thing in larger cities. Is it possible that Buff knows nothing of something trendy?

Who are you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Uber is the greatest invention ever. I used it in Denver and saved myself a fortune.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Uber is the greatest invention ever. I used it in Denver and saved myself a fortune.
    Thanks, I was confused by Buff's confusion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Thank you, Joe. Was that so hard, MO?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information