Page 617 of 767 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 667 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 11496

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's a good sign.

Now get the clown out of town...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Have read all along if the Nuggets can not trade Ty, he will be on the team
    Yeah, and we also heard all along that the Nuggets were going to be movers and shakers during the draft.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost 5h

From working at Foot Locker to nearly the Secret Service, Mike Malone's road paved w/patience, perseverance #Nuggets http://dpo.st/1UnwL6r

Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost Jul 3

Former #Nuggets player Ryan Bowen to be part of Michael Malone's coaching staff http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...coaching-staff

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

4. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost 13h

Full story: #Nuggets finalize new coaching staff. http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...coaching-staff

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Ed Pinkney...is that the guy who played on the Villanova National Championship team back in the 90's?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Ed Pinkney...is that the guy who played on the Villanova National Championship team back in the 90's?
    Yes, but it was in 85.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yes, but it was in 85.
    Thanks for making me feel old on this fine Monday morning.

Adopted Bronco:

Default Michael Malone won’t wait for training camp to establish Nuggets identity

It’s already “go” time in Michael Malone’s mind.

The fact that it’s July, four months before the start of the season, or that it’s summer league have no bearing on the new Nuggets coach’s state of mind.

He wants the foundation of his system, both in practice and games, laid now.

“I told the guys, we’re not waiting for training camp to lay the foundation,” Malone said. “Our goal every day is to try and find a way to get better. Instilling our identity, what we want the Denver Nuggets to be — a team that defends, a team that gang rebounds and a team that runs. And on top of that, obviously valuing and sharing the basketball.”
    rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/nuggets/...dentity/13130/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

10. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default The 2015-16 NBA Salary Cap and the Denver Nuggets

The new NBA salary cap numbers are in, and they are even bigger than expected. Here are those numbers, reported by Yahoo! Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski:

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
    ‏@WojYahooNBA

The NBA salary cap has risen to $70M for the 2015-'16 season, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The cap was expected to be in the range of $67 million to $69 million, but it came in ever higher than projected. This is a good thing for teams like the Nuggets, with limited cap room. The Nuggets are currently around $62 million with Emmanuel Mudiay aboard. However, the team still needs to sign rookie Nikola Jokic and restricted free agent Will Barton. Add to that the Nuggets interest in retaining Jameer Nelson and Darrell Arthur, and you start to see why the team has been sitting out free agency.
    rest, including information on luxury tax

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2015/7/8...denver-nuggets

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm all in on Mudiay.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Denver point guard Emmanuel Mudiay proved his fearlessness last year by forgoing college ball to play overseas in China as a fresh-faced, 18-year-old kid.
    The No. 7 overall pick showed he wasn't afraid to put up shots, either, on Friday afternoon in his NBA debut.
    Mudiay went 5-for-15 from the field and scored 11 points in three quarters of work to help the Denver Nuggets to an 86-71 win over the Atlanta Hawks in the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas.
    Mudiay, a consensus top-five recruit in the nation out of high school, also had five rebounds and four assists despite sitting the entire fourth quarter. The former SMU commit did, however, finish with two turnovers and was 0-for-4 from the 3-point line.
    http://www.nba.com/games/20150710/ATLDEN/gameinfo.html

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This season. I just want to see him get to the rack and create space by doing so. Don't worry about missing shots, because I think he'll work hard enough to make sure that ends up being a strength. His pregame interview on Altitude was great.

I watched the summer league game last night. Mudiay was impressive with court awareness, defense, and leadership. His shooting is atrocious. I hope it was more nerves than anything else. I love the kid already though. He's got moxy.

Adopted Bronco:

Default Chauncey Billups says Ty Lawson no leader, Nuggets need to trade him

They’re trying, Chauncey. They’re trying.

Turns out Chauncey Billups — the former NBA All-Star and Denver Nugget point guard, now an analyst with ESPN — is no Ty Lawson fan. Not that there are a lot of them in Denver right now. Billups was on 104.3 The Fan in Denver Thursday and said it was time for the Nuggets to move on from the Lawson era (hat tip Eye on Basketball for the transcription):

I mean, well, one, Ty, he has not demonstrated what you want from the leader of your team and a guy who they’ve handed the keys to. He’s not demonstrated the kind of leadership that you want. And you have a young kid named [Emmanuel] Mudiay coming in who I think has a chance to be a star in this league. Right now the best player on the team is Ty Lawson. As a young player in the league, you come in 19-20 years old, you oftentimes try to emulate some of the actions on the floor and off the floor of the best player because that’s one day what you want to be. So I think just from the standpoint of the welfare of Mudiay and the well-being and the growth of Mudiay, you have to get Ty Lawson and you have to move him along.
    rest - http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-to-trade-him/

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

well, he doesn't need to shoot it like chris paul or westbrook, but we're screwed if he's rondo. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information