Page 562 of 766 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    any coach could build a great team around ty and faried and gallo. Saying they cant mesh together....
    Except for the fact that they tried and it didn't work for two years...just more first-round exits. Guess all the opining about Karl was useless, because if he couldn't make THAT team "great" he must suck, right?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

any coach could build a great team around ty and faried and gallo. Saying they cant mesh together....
    Ty Lawson is average pro in every sense of the word. There is nothing "great" about either of those players.

I remember watching Ty at Carolina. He had good handles and could drive to the basket but his jumper was terrible. Still basically the same player?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I remember watching Ty at Carolina. He had good handles and could drive to the basket but his jumper was terrible. Still basically the same player?
    His jumper has improved, but not to the point where he's a top point guard. He's top half, but he's not Paul, Williams, Parker, Westbrook level.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

He can shoot a little bit better... But he's way too inconsistent for a franchise NBA PG. You just have no idea whether he's going to be a force or a non-factor on a nightly basis.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Nuggets coach Brian Shaw has wish list, but it's not a team makeover

Obviously, nothing about what the Nuggets will do this summer is set in stone, but coach Brian Shaw has a couple of things on his wish list.

"There are some things that we drastically need," Shaw said. "We need one or two players to come to the forefront as leaders, policemen, whatever you want to call them. We need that. It can't come from the coaching staff.

"So, whether that's a veteran presence that everybody would respect immediately, that's going to come in and hold everybody accountable, we need that. We need a perimeter defender, (off guard or small forward), who's a lock-down defender. We don't have that. So those couple of little tweaks or changes on top of what we have, I think we'll be OK."
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...-wish-list-but

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Ty Lawson is average pro in every sense of the word. There is nothing "great" about either of those players.
    i dont think so. Ty gets better every year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

i dont think so. Ty gets better every year.
    His inconsistency makes him average.

11. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Among point guards, he's 9th in scoring, 29th in 3-point percentage, 24th in free throw percentage, 17th in shooting percentage.

Just not efficient enough to be considered top flight.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Among point guards, he's 9th in scoring, 29th in 3-point percentage, 24th in free throw percentage, 17th in shooting percentage.

Just not efficient enough to be considered top flight.
    Where is he in assists?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Where is he in assists?
    Second. The shooting makes him average. If he could ever improve that he would be one of the best. But he's just not efficient enough as it is.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

2nd in assists aint bad at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Fun game last night!

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Retool the roster please. Outside of Faried and possibly Lawson as nothing more than role players I don't see anyone on this team coming together to the point of championship calibur. Galinari is a nice hope but at this point you don't have a clue what kind of player he will be whenever he does come back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Retool the roster please. Outside of Faried and possibly Lawson as nothing more than role players I don't see anyone on this team coming together to the point of championship calibur. Galinari is a nice hope but at this point you don't have a clue what kind of player he will be whenever he does come back.
    who do you think we should bring in?

Or just try to build from the draft?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information