Page 558 of 767 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 11494

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    im confused.
    Shocking.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I mostly wanna hear what Chaz thinks about the yellow uniforms the Nuggets wore tonight. I liked them.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I mostly wanna hear what Chaz thinks about the yellow uniforms the Nuggets wore tonight. I liked them.
    They are gorgeous. They were new last year.

On a similar note. I was watching Ken Burn's Baseball last night and in the second episode there's a story about a manager/owner (one of the two) in the early days of baseball who thought it would be a good idea if each position wore a different color, because he thought uniforms were dumb. It was a disaster and I thought of Chaz.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Shocking.
    lol. Wasnt talking about your reply. Was talking about pudge.

I know you will defend shaw till the day you die here. You were all over his nuts the moment karl got the axe. Its whatever.

Yellow is also a color that the Lakers wear.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

lol. Wasnt talking about your reply. Was talking about pudge.

I know you will defend shaw till the day you die here. You were all over his nuts the moment karl got the axe. Its whatever.
    Because I had to watch nine years of one and done and never getting better. It's not that hard to understand why I want to wait and see longer than 50 games with a shit ton of injuries to start asking for his head solely because he got his start with a team I dislike.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

well at least he didnt get rid of Faried. The one bright spot on this team now.

They were close last year, the year before they went to game 7. Making the playoffs is hard enough.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

well at least he didnt get rid of Faried. The one bright spot on this team now.

They were close last year, the year before they went to game 7. Making the playoffs is hard enough.
    They weren't close to jack squat last year. They got close once and then traded the two reasons they were close.

If Faried is your best player, you have problems, as much as I really like the guy. It's like Moreno. I really, really like the guy, but if he's your best player, you've got a problem. On a good team, he's a great role player because he's an effort guy.

rofl. are you mad?
    C'mon. You edited that one too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

They are gorgeous. They were new last year.

On a similar note. I was watching Ken Burn's Baseball last night and in the second episode there's a story about a manager/owner (one of the two) in the early days of baseball who thought it would be a good idea if each position wore a different color, because he thought uniforms were dumb. It was a disaster and I thought of Chaz.
    It's not that I think uniforms are dumb, it's the incessant talk about which uniform is prettiest and which one makes Tom Brady's dreamy eyes stand out the most that I think is dumb.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Hey Mo. I know this is slightly off subject, but did you see Tennessee baseball jerseys? They look like the 1980s Astros. I think people will either really like them or hate them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Hey Mo. I know this is slightly off subject, but did you see Tennessee baseball jerseys? They look like the 1980s Astros. I think people will either really like them or hate them.
    You're just trying to piss me off now.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No, I have not.

No, I have not.

19. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't like it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information