Page 513 of 766 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Miller is a cancer. For the coach, for the lockerroom, and the fans. He lures you in and puts you to sleep thinking he is decent and he is ******* worthless.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Miller is a cancer. For the coach, for the lockerroom, and the fans. He lures you in and puts you to sleep thinking he is decent and he is ******* worthless.
    who was that directed at? You know I hate him on this team right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    who was that directed at? You know I hate him on this team right?
    Who?

Anyone and everyone.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Mo have you been drinkin?

5. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Mo have you been drinkin?
    Nope.

Not tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Miller's worthlessness has nothing to do with me.

Who the **** is Miller?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Who the **** is Miller?
    Quincy Miller we drafted him last year. High school phenom with bad knees. Not to be confused with Andre Miller whom Mo loves with a deep and fatherly love.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i'm gonna put moseph in time out if he doesn't simmer down. . . it's july, nobody wants to think about andre freakin' miller!

12. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

What does it matter if Iggy is makig 17 mil? Denver is not signing any big name free agents in 2014. They are not LA, NY or Miami.

If the young guys pan out then this roster is in a decent place with the ability to add maybe one or two more pieces in the next couple of years.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

If the Warriors dump the salaries they are trying to it looks like they could sign Iggy outright if Howard decides to go to Houston.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i'm gonna put moseph in time out if he doesn't simmer down. . . it's july, nobody wants to think about andre freakin' miller!
    Just think about all the chances Denver has missed out on with young guys that might be able to shoot at the 2 guard because of Andre ******* Miller. It's ******* ridiculous. If he gets more than 10 minutes a game next year...I don't know...I just don't friggin' know...

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Just think about all the chances Denver has missed out on with young guys that might be able to shoot at the 2 guard because of Andre ******* Miller. It's ******* ridiculous. If he gets more than 10 minutes a game next year...I don't know...I just don't friggin' know...
    why, MO? why would i want to waste a friggin' friday afternoon in july getting pissed about shit that happened in the past? it's over, homie, let it go. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default As days go by without Andre Iguodala, pressure turns up on Nuggets execs

You think the early summer is hot around here? In the Nuggets front office this week, the heat and pressure has been turned up 1,000 degrees.

And it’s getting hotter by the hour.

The stakes in retaining the services of Andre Iguodala have never been higher. The reason? Plan Bs are drying up by the day. Kyle Korver (Hawks), Al Jefferson (Bobcats), Marco Belinelli (Spurs), Tyreke Evans (sign-and-trade to Pelicans), J.J. Redick (sign-and-trade to Clippers), Kevin Martin (Minnesota), Manu Ginobili (Spurs) and Tony Allen (Grizzlies) are all gone. And O.J. Mayo is close to a deal with Milwaukee.
    rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/nuggets/...ce=rsshomeblog

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Igo signed with the Warriors.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information