Page 169 of 766 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 11488

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I hope that they will do the same in Los Angeles!
    Me too M7, me too....
    Go NUGGETS!!!!
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I hope that they will do the same in Los Angeles!
    If they can beat the Lakers by double digits in L.A. (hell, even by a point), The Pepsi center would EXPLODE with excitement for game 6. I don't even remember the Avalanche playoffs being this electric. No offense to Benetto, but the Lakers need another championship like George Karl needs another doughnut. It would be nice to see the Nuggs have a chance to at least COMPETE for the title.

No matter who wins this series, I think the Lakers or Denver would destroy Cleveland or Orlando. Thank god my NIN concert is tonight and not tomorrow or I'd have to cancel! Can't wait.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I think the Lakers or Denver would destroy Cleveland or Orlando.
    I dunno about that...but...good points.

If they can beat the Lakers by double digits in L.A. (hell, even by a point), The Pepsi center would EXPLODE with excitement for game 6. I don't even remember the Avalanche playoffs being this electric. No offense to Benetto, but the Lakers need another championship like George Karl needs another doughnut. It would be nice to see the Nuggs have a chance to at least COMPETE for the title.
    It is interesting though that, and I believe it was K-Mart and Karl, both commented before Game 4 that they tried to play too much to the crowd in Game 3 and that may have actually hurt them.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    It is interesting though that, and I believe it was K-Mart and Karl, both commented before Game 4 that they tried to play too much to the crowd in Game 3 and that may have actually hurt them.

I agree. I think when they had a chance to go up by 10, they shot 3's to really get the crowd going and instead just missed one after another and let the air out of the building. Also let the Lakers back in the game to beat them!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

I agree. I think when they had a chance to go up by 10, they shot 3's to really get the crowd going and instead just missed one after another and let the air out of the building. Also let the Lakers back in the game to beat them!

I was worried for a bit last night cause they started doing the same thing and the Lakers started to creep back for a minute. Lucky for us they went back to driving to the basket.

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
    I was worried for a bit last night cause they started doing the same thing and the Lakers started to creep back for a minute. Lucky for us they went back to driving to the basket.

PEACE!!!
    I noticed that too. I did hear about playing to the crowd from several sources. So I'm hoping they learned their lesson. Take the knowledge that they played that well without Melo being the center of it all. I really don't care if they win by 1 point in LA, I just hope they can win there on Weds and finish it off on Friday.
    Getting Stoked

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

JR is a ******* thug. I'll wait until we finish off the lakers before I go hatin on him thou
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Highs of last night's game.

Smarter play by the Nuggets
    Great crashing the boards for rebounds
    Bench stepping up to the plate to make up the difference for Melo being hurt/sick, which is very encouraging to see that the Nuggets have a very strong bench

Low of the game

Jones tripping Bryant - absolutely uncalled for, and he deserves whatever the NBA hands him

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Whoops Jones is a thug not JR by bad
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
    Whoops Jones is a thug not JR by bad
    I was wondering what JR did to deserve that title. I was gonna say he's a playa!!!!

PEACE!!!

^Thanks MasterShake^

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I don't know for sure weather or not Jones' trip was intentional or not. I could see how Jones could be vying for position if he thought he was transitioning from getting back on offense to defense.

Either way, he knew it was wrong, and was showing remorse for it on the bench. I won't fault the league if he gets a game for it.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Jones tripping Bryant - absolutely uncalled for, and he deserves whatever the NBA hands him
    Yeah as much as I like being a homer and supporting our team/players (and as much as I hate Kobe)...there is no reason to play like that!!!! If you get beat on a play, deal with it. There is no reason to stoop to Raiders tactics.

PEACE!!!

^Thanks MasterShake^

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i wasn't proud of him for doing it, but i don't have a ton of sympathy for the rapist, either. . . . he's gotten away with FAR worse on a number of occasions! ya know, kinda like this:

he's also been known to elbow defenders in the head when they try to crowd him-- in fact, he did get a few one-game suspensions a couple of years back for doing that IIRC, but IMO that's pretty light punishment. . . . so i don't feel all that bad that he got tripped. . . .

do i want to see our guys playing that way? no. . . will i complain about it if jones gets suspended? nope. . . . would i be pissed if it happened to one of our players? sure i would. . . . but kobe dishes out plenty, it's not the end of the world that he had to take one. . . . what goes around comes around, and somewhere shane battier was probably smiling. . . and i was LMAO at kobe's "mean" face that he had on after that-- dude looked like he was about six years old. . . . i also liked how he decided to try to take over the game by jacking up immediate shots every time down the court-- i hope he comes out that way in the next game as well. . . . gotta give the guy credit, he IS one of the masters of getting bad shots to drop, but that shit catches up with you eventually. . . i loved the way we were sharing the ball last night, especially when JR starts dishin' dimes. . .

that guy is really showing signs of maturity during this series-- not just passing the ball to get other guys easy looks, but also competing on the defensive end in a way i've never seen from him before. . . he's still good for at least a few bad shots per game, and probably always will be, but it seems like the light might be coming on for him. . . . if the league does suspend jones, i'll be just as happy to have JR in the starting lineup if he's going to keep playing the way he did last night. . . . and with the way kleiza's been playing, i'm totaly cool with him being the top scoring option off the bench and logging more minutes-- he's hit some big shots the past few games, as well as being active on the boards, which IMO is the real key to winning this series. . . . can't wait for tomorrow night!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

22. The Following 9 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I have a love-hate with Kobe...

On one hand--the guy is a selfish douchebag who rapes chicks...

But, on the other hand, he's also one bad mf'er who doesn't make excuses when he loses, and doesn't bitch about people playing him dirty. Not to mention he's so clutch it'd disgusting.

I love to hate the guy... But at the end of the day, I respect the hell out of him.

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I have a love-hate with Kobe...

On one hand--the guy is a selfish douchebag who rapes chicks...

But, on the other hand, he's also one bad mf'er who doesn't make excuses when he loses, and doesn't bitch about people playing him dirty. Not to mention he's so clutch it'd disgusting.

I love to hate the guy... But at the end of the day, I respect the hell out of him.
    I have the exact same opinion. Gotta give props for what he is and how he takes care of business, but he's an arrogant douche just as much.

I feel that this opinion isn't the majority, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

26. The Following User High Fived Broncospsycho77 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information