Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: madden 13

Default madden 13

Anybody bought it yet? I just got it and I love the layout of it. Anybody up for a game?
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Is it really worth the upgrade from 12?

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    This time, yes. New physics engine.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This time, yes. New physics engine.
    I guess that and a new QB for the home team might be reason to get this one

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I haven't got a Madden game in a while. I think my favorite is still 07 on PS2.

I wish there was an option to just get a roster and schedule update, thats basically what each new version is anymore. Or even a loyalty program where you can trade in the previous years game and get the next one for $30 or something. Madden 12 is going for $8 on Amazon.com right now used. Still a fun game, just seems silly to fork out $60 year after year.

If anyone here has an emulator, you should check out Tecmo Bowl 2013. These guys update the rosters every season for the classic NES and Super NES game. I'll try and find a link later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I haven't got a Madden game in a while. I think my favorite is still 07 on PS2.

I wish there was an option to just get a roster and schedule update, thats basically what each new version is anymore. Or even a loyalty program where you can trade in the previous years game and get the next one for $30 or something. Madden 12 is going for $8 on Amazon.com right now used. Still a fun game, just seems silly to fork out $60 year after year.

If anyone here has an emulator, you should check out Tecmo Bowl 2013. These guys update the rosters every season for the classic NES and Super NES game. I'll try and find a link later.
    I've only played for about an hour, and I would suggest coming back to the game this year...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I guess that and a new QB for the home team might be reason to get this one
    They are finally making defenses more team specific. I've played as the Broncos and they have the "3-3-5" alignment where Miller is essentially the fourth lineman, but standing up on the left side of the line, and now I'm just perusing the game and playing "Madden Moments" as the Giants in last year's Super Bowl and their nickel package is the "NASCAR" package.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

they recreated the game.

They did the same with the hockey, you should check out the hockey gameplay video on youtube looks great! The only complaint I would have is it looks a little slow and the players seem a little too small in scale to the ice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nt433LKhac
    Last edited by weazel; 08-29-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Love it. Had a blast last night. 2-1 online right now.

Out of curiosity, where the hell did Franchise mode go? Can I not just play through the season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Love it. Had a blast last night. 2-1 online right now.

Out of curiosity, where the hell did Franchise mode go? Can I not just play through the season?
    Career > Coach is the new "franchise" mode and Career > Player is the "NFL Superstar" mode from what I can tell.

Love that Madden Moments is back. I'm a sucker for Ultimate Team, although I know many other's aren't. And now you can play careers of greats. I guess John Elway is going to be available in September.

Thus far...digging it.

Davii, are you XBox or PS3?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Career > Coach is the new "franchise" mode and Career > Player is the "NFL Superstar" mode from what I can tell.

Love that Madden Moments is back. I'm a sucker for Ultimate Team, although I know many other's aren't. And now you can play careers of greats. I guess John Elway is going to be available in September.

Thus far...digging it.

Davii, are you XBox or PS3?
    Xbox. I love the kinect integration. Nothing beats telling at my TV and the team responding. I yelled "no huddle", bam, "to the line", bam, yelled out my audibles like I was Manning himself... I drew some strange looks from my dogs it damn it was fun!

15. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't have Kinect, but that sounds cool.

We need to play. MissouriBronc is my gamertag. We also need to see if we can't get a Forums Career going.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I don't have Kinect, but that sounds cool.

We need to play. MissouriBronc is my gamertag. We also need to see if we can't get a Forums Career going.
    I'm down. I'm Davii1775, I'll send you a friend request tonight. What is the career, is that where you play as one guy?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm down. I'm Davii1775, I'll send you a friend request tonight. What is the career, is that where you play as one guy?
    I think you can do both player and coach careers online, but I don't know, haven't tried it yet.

our ps3 died and I have no initiative to go get another. I dunno, it probably only needs a new HD so maybe I will put one in.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information