Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: madden 13

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    our ps3 died and I have no initiative to go get another. I dunno, it probably only needs a new HD so maybe I will put one in.
    Yellow light, won't boot?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Nope, I dont really remember its been a while but I think it was "non system disk" or something, so I did the service menu boot thing but it doesnt boot into the service menu. I tried it probably 50 times but it wont boot into that service menu so I cant even reload the HD or add a new HD

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Davii is like the Mcguyver of fixing video game systems. You can almost hear him going through his tool box as he asks this question...

One of the disadvantages of putting so much power into such a compact machine I guess. Still hard to believe my Nintendo and SNES work with no problems at all. I think the most reliable disc based system is maybe the PS1, never had the original Xbox.

4. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Nope, I dont really remember its been a while but I think it was "non system disk" or something, so I did the service menu boot thing but it doesnt boot into the service menu. I tried it probably 50 times but it wont boot into that service menu so I cant even reload the HD or add a new HD
    Try this

Try this

right, thats the steps you take to get into the service menu. This is what I was talking about, my PS3 will not boot into it using that technique. I think the BIOS is pooched on this system.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I might get a XBOX and kinnect just for this game. That sounds awesome.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Got my copy through GameFly yesterday. The voice command thing does sound awesome though.

9. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

right, thats the steps you take to get into the service menu. This is what I was talking about, my PS3 will not boot into it using that technique. I think the BIOS is pooched on this system.
    Did you try booting into recovery mode?

Did you try booting into recovery mode?
    isn't that the same thing? you boot using that technique and then once the menu comes up (ours doesn't), you choose what you need to do to recover the system. Is it different?
    Like I said, I think the BIOS is messed, if the BIOS is messed a computer will not boot correctly. Unfortunately a PS3 doesnt have a recoverable BIOS like most new PC motherboards have.
    I havent spent any time on it because I dont really play the thing but if I could get it going that would be cool I guess... it wouldnt get looked at much because my son likes the xbox better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hey Davii. My XBox froze on me while playing college football. I shut it off by hitting the button on the machine. Now it won't do anything when it hit the button or when I try to turn it on from the controller. Any suggestions?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ok, I unplugged the power supply. Plugged it back in and its working. Thing is getting old. Probably will need to replace it soon.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hey Davii. My XBox froze on me while playing college football. I shut it off by hitting the button on the machine. Now it won't do anything when it hit the button or when I try to turn it on from the controller. Any suggestions?
    Nothing at all? No lights on or around the power button?

If nothing at all, do you have another power brick to try out?

*edit* I should've kept reading, glad you got it fixed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nothing at all? No lights on or around the power button?

If nothing at all, do you have another power brick to try out?
    Unplugged the power brick from the power supply and plugged it back in, and it came right on. I thought for sure I was going to get a red ring at that point, but I'm currently getting my ass handed to me by South Carolina (playing a season as Clemson).

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

How many people do we have up for joining this league Mo mentioned?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Unplugged the power brick from the power supply and plugged it back in, and it came right on. I thought for sure I was going to get a red ring at that point, but I'm currently getting my ass handed to me by South Carolina (playing a season as Clemson).
    Just FYI - it's most likely that your power brick overheated and not an issue with the Xbox itself.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information