Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Armstrong gives up fight. Will probably be stripped of Tour de France wins.

they need to lower the mound an inch or two. do that and you will see the bats catch up again

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    It always works in cycles. Hitters will figure it out, no doubt.
    Funny, roids also works in cycles.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Funny, roids also works in cycles.
    Works for pitchers, too. See: Roger Clemens, Bartolo Colon, Guillermo Moto, Rafael Betancourt, Jason Grimsley, Edinson Volquez, etc...

4. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Works for pitchers, too. See: Roger Clemens, Bartolo Colon, Guillermo Moto, Rafael Betancourt, Jason Grimsley, Edinson Volquez, etc...
    Pettit

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

When you have ten people about to testify against you, it's curtains. There's been enough of this floating around for a long enough time to make me think he's guilty. The accusations have been there since 99. Bonds passed a ton of tests and everyone thought he was guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Baseball sucks now that they have cut down the juicing.
    It's weird to see seasons end and the home run leaders are at the top with barely 40 dingers. I want to see guys hitting 50-60 again. I love the game and appreciate the art of pitching...but no one goes to a ball game to watch batters strikeout.
    Could not disagree more. I guess I'm a baseball purist because I love pitchers duels, 1-0 games, the National League, and gold glove fielders. I hate the DH rule, roided freaks hitting 72 home runs, and the AL.

I know it's sort of ironic because I'm a Rockies fan, but I really do love "small ball".
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think he cheated. They had ten different cats lined up to testify against him. They had blood samples consistent with doping. If he was innocent he wouldn't just give up. Hyper competitive people don't do that.
    only two, former cheaters, landis and hamilton have said they have seen LA cheat, they were granted immunity and a clean slate by the usada for sayiong as much.
    it has been a 12 year battle for lance, it has cost him millions in defense of his name and reputation. these same clowns were to be the witnesses for the justice department cae against lance. the justice department did consider them CREDIBLE witnesses and therefore felt they had no case and dropped it!
    ten witnesses?
    name four !
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Zambini View Post
    only two, former cheaters, landis and hamilton have said they have seen LA cheat, they were granted immunity and a clean slate by the usada for sayiong as much.
    it has been a 12 year battle for lance, it has cost him millions in defense of his name and reputation. these same clowns were to be the witnesses for the justice department cae against lance. the justice department did consider them CREDIBLE witnesses and therefore felt they had no case and dropped it!
    ten witnesses?
    name four !
    Greg Lemond has said it many times, and I could be wrong but he was never accused of cheating.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Too many questions left unanswered.
    Good piece in the Telegraph.
    Do they move 2nd place up to Tour winner now LA gets stripped of all titles and will the new winner be subject to the same investigations as Lance?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...nanswered.html

its not just tested...its tested 500 times. FIVE HUNDRED times. No one, in any sport, has been tested as many times as Lance Armstrong. As I said. If people are determined to find you at fault, if you just keep trying and trying and trying and trying.... you can "convict" people of anything. "Bonds passed tons of tests too"... yeah, and tons of innocent people have been put in prison for murder based on "eye witnesses." Goes both directions on that. The truth is, they really don't have any concrete evidence. They use the test as their base for finding cheaters, yet then don't believe the very tests they have. Do they test EVER cycler 500 times? No. Its really absurd.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    and will the new winner be subject to the same investigations as Lance?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...nanswered.html
    Simple answer there.... No.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Zambini View Post
    the usada is in a turf war with the UCI
    lance is trapped in the middle.
    bullcrap. every memeber on his team admitted that they were usiing a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Could not disagree more. I guess I'm a baseball purist because I love pitchers duels, 1-0 games, the National League, and gold glove fielders. I hate the DH rule, roided freaks hitting 72 home runs, and the AL.

I know it's sort of ironic because I'm a Rockies fan, but I really do love "small ball".
    ewwwwww......

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Baseball sucks now that they have cut down the juicing.
    It's weird to see seasons end and the home run leaders are at the top with barely 40 dingers. I want to see guys hitting 50-60 again. I love the game and appreciate the art of pitching...but no one goes to a ball game to watch batters strikeout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    ewwwwww......
    That's why I like you so much Rav
    Let's Rid3!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Simple answer there.... No.
    Then that's wrong, seeing as quite a few of those on the podium during his victories have proven drug cheat offences.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information