Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

So, I take that as a no?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    So, I take that as a no?
    Wool Sea

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I don't know what's happening with the tickets I normally get. The primary ticket holder (my relative) died, but he shared them with another person. Not sure if the other person is going to take them all, or still divide them up.

I should have bought the 1/2 rights. It wasn't offered, but I should have inquired.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I don't know what's happening with the tickets I normally get. The primary ticket holder (my relative) died, but he shared them with another person. Not sure if the other person is going to take them all, or still divide them up.

I should have bought the 1/2 rights. It wasn't offered, but I should have inquired.
    You better find the other person. Sounds like you're screwed.

Still looking to trade my Section 104 and Section 316 tickets for a pair together for the Ravens game.

Still trying to trade these tickets for a pair together so me and my girl can sit together.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    Still trying to trade these tickets for a pair together so me and my girl can sit together.
    Put your tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange and buy your pair separately. Or buy your pair and scalp your separate tickets at the game.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Put your tickets on the NFL Ticket Exchange and buy your pair separately. Or buy your pair and scalp your separate tickets at the game.
    To big a risk if I can't sell my half price tickets, then I am left eating 2 tickets. I figured someone would have a pair with no one to go with, this way they can upgrade their seat to Section 104.

I also can't put these tickets on the exchange since they are half price tickets, I don't have a digital or physical copy of the tickets, I get them at the gates day of the game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

To big a risk if I can't sell my half price tickets, then I am left eating 2 tickets. I figured someone would have a pair with no one to go with, this way they can upgrade their seat to Section 104. I also can't put these tickets on the exchange since they are half price tickets, I don't have a digital or physical copy of the tickets, I get them at the gates day of the game.
    Have you tried craigslist or eBay?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Most of the people on this board live out of town. You should check into other options like SR is saying.

Yea I have them up on CL right now. I am also out of town. Won't be in town until next Thursday.

If anyone knows someone with a pair of tickets and is looking to upgrade send them my way. I am not looking for awesome seats, just a pair together or even trade my 104 for another 316 would be perfect and the most ideal honestly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Yea I have them up on CL right now. I am also out of town. Won't be in town until next Thursday. If anyone knows someone with a pair of tickets and is looking to upgrade send them my way. I am not looking for awesome seats, just a pair together or even trade my 104 for another 316 would be perfect and the most ideal honestly.
    Try eBay. Two separate single seat listings.

So basically, if I get two tickets next to one another for the balt game, you will then trade me straight up, for two tickets lower level to the same game......just not next to one another?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

yeah - no one is going to trade their seats together for two not together.

If I can be blunt, you were stupid to buy them in the first place. Consider the money lost as an investment in education.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

SR

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information