Thread: The Secret World

Adopted Bronco:
    CharlesMogOB

Thumbs up The Secret World

I just started playing this little gem on the PC, the only platform I use for gaming. I have previously played LOTRO, and WOW prior to that. Decided I wanted a different genre, and on an impulse bought TSW. I did read some reviews, but it was a leap of faith to buy without trying it or being in the beta.

In short, I absolutely LOVE THIS GAME! Combat is a little more interesting than LOTRO or WOW, in that you have to take action in order to dodge, rather than it being automatic like many games. The quests and storyline are logical and thought provoking. There are quite a bit of puzzles to solve, and a variety of quest types. You still have the "go kill x number of bad guys" types quests, though not to the point of monotony like LOTRO and WOW became (IMO).

I don't participate in PvP in most games, though I will no doubt do so in TSW sooner or later, just not a priority for me, so I can't comment on that.

In all, this is one of the funnest games I've played in a long while (not just because I recently started either). Is anyone else playing it?

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoFanatic For This Post:

Thats good to hear. I bought this game months ago on "pre-order" and was supposed to play the beta. I haven't played a single minute, yet.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    CharlesMogOB

Hopefully you like it when you do, it is a hoot!

Horror, humor, and conspiracy theories run rampant throughout. The cut scenes have worse graphics than the gameplay, which is odd. Gameplay graphics are quite good IMO.

5. The Following User High Fived BroncoFanatic For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information