Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Bowl would cap off Bailey's career

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    not at all we have a damned fine group of players on Offense, heads and above what they had and maybe even better than what Big Ben had when they beat up on us..

all we need is a much better TEAM on D and that is what Josh Etal are all about..

TEAM being the key word for the future in DENVER..
    if i had a dollar for every time you've posted that word TEAM since we hired doogie, i could buy one of my own. . . .

hehe. . . sorry JR, just messin' with ya. . . .

as the guy has never been a HC before, i'm going to wait and see whether he can make the bill bellyache approach work here or not-- after all, none of belly's other disciples has had all that much luck with it. . . having a team-first attitude is great (and realistically, we don't have anything besides offseason puff pieces to show us that we're any better in that respect that we were last year), but you still have to go out and block, tackle and play better than the other team. . . . we'll see how it plays out. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    if i had a dollar for every time you've posted that word TEAM since we hired doogie, i could buy one of my own. . . .

hehe. . . sorry JR, just messin' with ya. . . .

as the guy has never been a HC before, i'm going to wait and see whether he can make the bill bellyache approach work here or not-- after all, none of belly's other disciples has had all that much luck with it. . . having a team-first attitude is great (and realistically, we don't have anything besides offseason puff pieces to show us that we're any better in that respect that we were last year), but you still have to go out and block, tackle and play better than the other team. . . . we'll see how it plays out. . . .

I agree but everything I have seen or heard makes me think he can pull this off.

will he be a Superbowl caliber HC who the hell knows we had a bunch of god coaches here before that could not get us a ring.. and we all know about those second tier coaches that are winners but can't get their teams their..

Mike became that second tier HC after the HOF'ers left.. marty was and many others were..

right now I'll settle for not getting trapped a couple times a year.. or looking like dog crap when we play on prime time or early games on the east coast..

and probably the most important thing putting the fear of GOD into other teams when they come to Mile High..

we should never ever lose at Mile High..

Playing TEAM ball is all we can do for a couple of years till we rebuild the talent level.. and this TEAM gets used to winning again..

the past few years lots of the players were going thru the motions..

We all saw that if your honest with yourself you all saw it..

4. The Following User High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information