Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Broncos DT Derek Wolfe is quickly making up for lost time

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Zambini View Post
    a guy who has been shown to be a fool would continue his repeated strategy of LYING or misrepresenting what I said! when did I ever, EVER say that winning those 2 superbowls had NOTHING to do with the trophy naming!
    I love how you zam bashers ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S HAVE TO RESORT TO BENDING the truth to try and win an arguement when you have been shown to be dead wrong !
    cant win?
    lie and misrepresent, SOP for you, mo and other zam bashers !
    I'm trying to help you Zam. There's a time and a place to fight, and a time and place to let it go. You are never able to understand when it's time to stop. The TRUTH to the matter is that you are just trolled on the regular on this board just to see the reaction. The passion you have for this team is great. But you are made a fool of constantly unless its in a food thread.

Adopted Bronco:

Cleveland is the good example. #2 against the pass, #30 against the run, #10 overall. How did that work out for them? Even better example, the worst 4 against the pass last year included 3 SB favorites and the Super Bowl winner.

IMO, the only time a well rounded defense matters any more is if you have a mediocre offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Cleveland is the good example. #2 against the pass, #30 against the run, #10 overall. How did that work out for them? Even better example, the worst 4 against the pass last year included 3 SB favorites and the Super Bowl winner.

IMO, the only time a well rounded defense matters any more is if you have a mediocre offense.
    I would take our D over the Pats and Saints, and about even with the Giants. And the Browns numbers make sense since most teams didn't really have to pass against them and ran to protect leads.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I'm trying to help you Zam. There's a time and a place to fight, and a time and place to let it go. You are never able to understand when it's time to stop. The TRUTH to the matter is that you are just trolled on the regular on this board just to see the reaction. The passion you have for this team is great. But you are made a fool of constantly unless its in a food thread.
    tweo folls accused me of not knowing why or how the lombardi trophy got hit's name. one of the two refuted my comment that I coined a phrase.
    they were both wrong, i was right. all you did was try to defend them by giving me a back-handed conformation, while still diparaging me, thanks for nothing!
    I was right about lombardi, I coined the phrase,
    "attack the pass at the point of origin"
    there is no other reality ! you telling me to not defend myself doesnt change that!
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wtf?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post

And who's the QB of the Cleveland Browns? Oh, yeah! Colt McCoy! The Browns thought so highly of him they drafted 29 year old Branden Weeden in the first round!

Gee! I wonder why teams would run on the Browns? Lets take a look!

PTS Scored: 13.6/ game (30th)
    YDS 288.8 (29th)
    PASS YDS 193.1 (24th)
    RUSH YDS 95.7 (28th)

For the record their offense had the 2 of crap, the three of garbage, the four of nothing and the five of get out of town. Naturally teams tried to run on them. They couldn't score or move the ball on offense.

It's a slightly different matter when you are facing Peyton Manning:

Manning 2010: 4,700 yards passing (2nd in NFL), 66% completion percentage (2nd), 293.8 YPG passing (2nd), TDs 33 (2nd - tied with Tom Brady), QB rating: 91.9 (10th).

As a consequence of Manning, the Colts were 4th in the league in scoring, 27.2 ppg. When you're scoring close to 30 points a game other teams are going to have to stop trying to run the ball down your throat and pass effectively or they're going to be left in the dust. A lot.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

tweo folls accused me of not knowing why or how the lombardi trophy got hit's name. one of the two refuted my comment that I coined a phrase.
    they were both wrong, i was right. all you did was try to defend them by giving me a back-handed conformation, while still diparaging me, thanks for nothing!
    I was right about lombardi, I coined the phrase,
    "attack the pass at the point of origin"
    there is no other reality ! you telling me to not defend myself doesnt change that!
    On the Lombardi trophy thing, I was merely pointing out that there was a bit of truth to both of your claims. I'm also trying to tell you quite frankly that you do not act like the smart person you claim to be. We've had this discussion before Zam. Your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated if you didn't act like a 12 year old with tourettes. I also pointed out that this is reason #1 why people troll you. Nobody is having a serious discussion with you when you go stream of consciousness. It's hilarious. The best defense for yourself is to not give the people who troll you what they want.

Just trying to help you Zam.

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

trollhmoll, some clown wants to call me out I got plenty of time and opps to defend myself. its not my fault some folks have a kneee JERK reaction to ANYTHING I post! they always make it personal, just like you throwing in a derrogatory comment about my 'smarts" I am not willing to let them think they got away with anything.
    thanks for your kind, caring, consideraTE ADVICE.iLL BE SURE TO NOTIFY THE nobel commitee.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

trollhmoll, some clown wants to call me out I got plenty of time and opps to defend myself. its not my fault some folks have a kneee JERK reaction to ANYTHING I post! they always make it personal, just like you throwing in a derrogatory comment about my 'smarts" I am not willing to let them think they got away with anything.
    thanks for your kind, caring, consideraTE ADVICE.iLL BE SURE TO NOTIFY THE nobel commitee.
    You make it about you. When you say shit like "i cOINed that pHRase" it just sets you up for "no you didn't." (which you didn't)...and then you go off half-cocked about how everything is just an attack on you and yada, yada, hissy fit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You make it about you. When you say shit like "i cOINed that pHRase" it just sets you up for "no you didn't." (which you didn't)...and then you go off half-cocked about how everything is just an attack on you and yada, yada, hissy fit.
    no I did coin the pohrase, that has been proven by a member of your own pack !
    you cannot prove otherwise because that phrase is a zambini original, I made it up, you cannot google the phrase without discovering that I am the author ! I know, you spent the ENTIRE day trying to find evidence to the contrary and came up empty, just like your cranium !
    I make statements like that because they are true, bummer you cant accept reality.
    still want to argue about lombardi?

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

your the one that turns every thread into a personal zambini attack, you follow up every comment I make on every thread with a contrary opinion combined woth some derrogatory comment about me! you are the one that makes everything personnal and turns every thread. I am just unwilling to let you get away with it!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

no I did coin the pohrase, that has been proven by a member of your own pack !
    you cannot prove otherwise because that phrase is a zambini original, I made it up, you cannot google the phrase without discovering that I am the author ! I know, you spent the ENTIRE day trying to find evidence to the contrary and came up empty, just like your cranium !
    I make statements like that because they are true, bummer you cant accept reality.
    still want to argue about lombardi?
    I never even argued with you about Lombardi in the first place. Jeebus. I simply pointed out its a different era.

your the one that turns every thread into a personal zambini attack, you follow up every comment I make on every thread with a contrary opinion combined woth some derrogatory comment about me! you are the one that makes everything personnal and turns every thread. I am just unwilling to let you get away with it!
    Your ego is amazing. You make it about you. Every time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And as to your "coined phrase," you can't coin a phrase that you only use. And twisting up the way you say "get to the quarterback," especially if the phrase isn't repeated isn't "coining" something. It's just Zam's ego getting in the way, once again.

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

The trophy is named after the first coach to ever win a Super Bowl. To not acknowledge that times have changed is ignorant.

And you didn't "coin" that phrase...
    your post, responding to me, and so it begins, like every thread. veiled comment to call me ignorant, an ignorant comment about how and why the lombardi trophy got its name, and then you flat out call me a liar, with no proof, history or rational thought, driven only by your kneeJERK hatred.
    its the same M.O. in every thread !
    its the MO m.O. !

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

And as to your "coined phrase," you can't coin a phrase that you only use. And twisting up the way you say "get to the quarterback," especially if the phrase isn't repeated isn't "coining" something. It's just Zam's ego getting in the way, once again.
    is your mommy home? how old are you. you always talk about reading comprehension?
    are you so blinded by your hate that you cant follow the english language/
    I NEVER said i invented the concept of rushing the QB, i said i coined the phrase,
    ATTACK THE PASS AT THE POINT OF ORIGIN, its a zambini original, i used it when i coached footballin the early 70's !
    you wont find the phrase in any of the hundreds of books written on football by countless coaches and players, its my own !

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information