Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Open

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I think one of Tiger's major flaws has been his propensity to blame "the swing" and repeatedly trying to reinvent it.
    Busted up knees really can **** with a golf swing

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    Busted up knees really can **** with a golf swing
    He messed with his swing three times over before the knee injuries.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

He messed with his swing three times over before the knee injuries.
    And each time it took time to come back

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Default Phil Mickelson

What is wrong with Lefty? He's missed two cuts in a month, he seems to be missing something... I don't know if his heart is still in the right place. I'm a fan of Phil's and I'd like nothing more but to see him finally win the two opens to complete a career slam. He needs to really take a good hard look and make up his mind as to where he wants his legacy to end. A solid career filled with a ton of what ifs or conquer these US Open demons and also pull out a British to end his career with zero questions... He can look at his trophy case and see that he won every meaningful event golf has to offer! At 42 Phil is truly at a crossroads right now. Gut check time.
    Last edited by Leftee.t.g.jr; 07-23-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

phil is not 100% healthy, he has an arthritis like condition.
    I was happy to see ernie els win, great guy, nice guy, you could even tell hoe unpleasant it was for ernie when adam scott fell apart coming down the stretch.
    Scott is young, he will recover, just ask rory mac.
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My favorite day in sports is Sunday at Augusta. My favorite week is The Open.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Went golfing again yesterday with the FSIL. My drives were pretty good, but I couldn't hit anything well on my 2nd shot and scored so bad I didn't even add it up.

Of course, I got birdie on 18, so I'll be out on the course again soon. So F'ing typical of this God forsaken sport.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Went golfing again yesterday with the FSIL. My drives were pretty good, but I couldn't hit anything well on my 2nd shot and scored so bad I didn't even add it up.

Of course, I got birdie on 18, so I'll be out on the course again soon. So F'ing typical of this God forsaken sport.
    An example of how my day went:

Hole 13. Par 4 @ 425 yards. Tree lined. Hit a nice drive approx. 225 yards to the left, near a few trees in the rough. Thought I could sneak one through with a 7-iron runner. Nope. Hit one of the trees, ricocheted across the fairway into the right rough between another couple of trees. Again, thought I could sneak one through - hit it square and hard right into another tree, shot backwards around 20 yards - right behind another tree. Pulled out my wedge, thinking I had enough room to clear the top of the tree and at least get onto the fairway. Nope. Hit a branch at the top, dribbled down just in front leaving me with a 200 yard approach lying 4. Hit a 5 iron into the sand to the left of the green, two strokes later I'm finally within striking distance of the hole. Hit it a bit too hard, skipped over the hole leaving me with a 10 foot put. Finally sank that one for a 9.

I also took a 6 on a par 3 that I don't want to talk about.
    Last edited by BroncoJoe; 07-15-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    An example of how my day went:

Hole 13. Par 4 @ 425 yards. Tree lined. Hit a nice drive approx. 225 yards to the left, near a few trees in the rough. Thought I could sneak one through with a 7-iron runner. Nope. Hit one of the trees, ricocheted across the fairway into the right rough between another couple of trees. Again, thought I could sneak one through - hit it square and hard right into another tree, shot backwards around 20 yards - right behind another tree. Pulled out my wedge, thinking I had enough room to clear the top of the tree and at least get onto the fairway. Nope. Hit a branch at the top, dribbled down just in front leaving me with a 200 yard approach lying 4. Hit a 5 iron into the sand to the left of the green, two strokes later I'm finally within striking distance of the hole. Hit it a bit too hard, skipped over the hole leaving me with a 10 foot put. Finally sank that one for a 9.

I also took a 6 on a par 3 that I don't want to talk about.
    But you birdied 18.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

But you birdied 18.
    I BIRDIED 18!!!!!!!

I could turn pro, you know.

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Sergio is so frustrating to watch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I love some of these sand traps - they are insane - i will have to watch some this weekend - I hardly watch gold anymore now that Im not with ex Mr 420 - he had it on all day eeerday
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Has this tournament been worth passing up poon, MO?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Has this tournament been worth passing up poon, MO?
    That particular poon, yes. Give me a better option and I'll give you a different answer. Now go away.

Besides, I wouldn't be getting any during the hours the tournament is on, anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The coffee is on, the leaders are rolling.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information