Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heinous Villains

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Default Heinous Villains

OK - in your movie viewing, which characters have been most loathsome, awful, or downright evil? Who did you especially cheer when they hopefully got what was coming to them?

I'll leave off with the horrible outlaw Blue Duck from Lonesome Dove. I was saddened when he only dies from a fall as opposed to the hanging he so richly deserved
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

2. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Al Pacino - The Devil

courtesy of Devil's Advocate.

FTW

(Dread...lead off, my man, don't leave him off...)

P.S. I guess I didn't read the point of thread very well...because in the end he ends up kind of on top...but he was an awesome villain in that movie.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

The Dark Knight - The Joker. It's too bad Heath Ledger had to go and die, because now his character is left hanging (pun intended - for those who have seen the movie).
    This space available for lease.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived gnomeflinger For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The big evil Highlander dude from the first Highlander. Glad he got his head cut off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Cypher from the Matrix- yellow bellied *******! He deserves to rot forever in the program where he is married to Joy Behar from "the View".

Commodus from Gladiator- another coward that makes you yell at the screen.

Baltar from the new Battlestar Galactica- honestly, he is a pure typecast of a moon bat from the future.

Michael Moore in every one of his movies. He is a fat lying hack. Got his deserved death in a cameo in Team America World Police. He should get that ending in his next crockumentary as well.

Burke from Aliens- the perfect caricature of a corporate swindler. Got a most deserved death.

Bill from Kill Bill. I mean the movie's name says it all. Creep.

Staff Sargeant Barnes from Platoon- mofo is a cold blooded coward.

Cpl. Timothy P. Upham from Saving Private Ryan. Because of his cowardly inaction a good man got an evil slow motion knife through the heart from a German psycopath.

David Drumlin from Contact- Induces fierce rage.. reminds me of ******** I have dealt with in my life. You know, kissasses who claim credit for your efforts and weasel their way into better position at your expense.

The worst villain is from a movie I can't remember the title of. In it someone stumbles upon the movie set of a child molester ring and a guy and a lady are running it. I think they get killed, but I forget the movie.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

You didn't limit the choices to movies, so I'll nominate a villain from the world of books.

Randall Flagg, also known as RF, Flagg, and Walter O'Dim, who appears in nine of Stephen King's novels as the pure embodiment of evil.

He is best captured in Stephen King's worst received novel "The Eyes of the Dragon" which as it turns out is one of my favorite King novels. King describes Flagg as “somebody who’s very charismatic, laughs a lot, [is] tremendously attractive to men and women both, and [is] somebody who just appeals to the worst in all of us.”

If you've read much of King you've run across Randall Flagg in one form or another, sometimes just with the initials R.F.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    You didn't limit the choices to movies, so I'll nominate a villain from the world of books.

Randall Flagg, also known as RF, Flagg, and Walter O'Dim, who appears in nine of Stephen King's novels as the pure embodiment of evil.

He is best captured in Stephen King's worst received novel "The Eyes of the Dragon" which as it turns out is one of my favorite King novels. King describes Flagg as “somebody who’s very charismatic, laughs a lot, [is] tremendously attractive to men and women both, and [is] somebody who just appeals to the worst in all of us.”

If you've read much of King you've run across Randall Flagg in one form or another, sometimes just with the initials R.F.
    Also the bad guy in The Stand. Good choice.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    The worst villain is from a movie I can't remember the title of. In it someone stumbles upon the movie set of a child molester ring and a guy and a lady are running it. I think they get killed, but I forget the movie.
    Was that "When The Bough Breaks" with Ted Dansen?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

The Eyes of the Dragon was far from King's worst novel. Critics are retarded.

There is also a suggestion in the Gunslinger that the dark man is not the same Flagg as in the Eyes of the Dragon as Roland crosses the path of Thomas and Dennis who are still chasing Flagg from that book.

The intersections of King's novels and short stories has taken up many hours of my time over the years. He's a guilty pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

Cruella DeVille.

Honestly, who kills puppies?

The source of all evil, that's who.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Broncospsycho77 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) - The Shining
    To this day he creeps me out with those eyebrows....:shudder:
    "When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free"
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

19. The Following User High Fived broncogirl7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Gollum (Andy Serkis) - Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King...

My little niece still gets freaked out if anyone says, "my precious."
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Frank from "Once Upon a Time in the West" - Henry Fonda as a vile killer in the darkest and best Spaghetti Western ever, and damn good at it. Chas. Bronson gives him the business at the end.and you only wish it was a longer more awful death for Frank
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    The Eyes of the Dragon was far from King's worst novel. Critics are retarded.

There is also a suggestion in the Gunslinger that the dark man is not the same Flagg as in the Eyes of the Dragon as Roland crosses the path of Thomas and Dennis who are still chasing Flagg from that book.

The intersections of King's novels and short stories has taken up many hours of my time over the years. He's a guilty pleasure.
    I totally agree. "Eyes of the Dragon" is probably my favorite of his, with a ton of close seconds.

Someday I hope to read all his books together back-to-back and try to put all the cross-references together. Flagg mentions in one book that there are many worlds or universes, and he's lived other lives. . .not quite the same guy, but maybe a reflection.

Anyways, best starting line of a novel ever. .. ."The Man in Black (Flagg) fled into the desert. . . ..And the Gunslinger followed", from "The Gunslinger".

23. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Hillis...always

Sheriff "Little Bill" Daggett - Unforgiven
    (Gene Hackman) Very bad sheriff!
    ~Charles Evans Hughes~

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncogirl7 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information