Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your top 10 favorite Vampire movies.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Your top 10 favorite Vampire movies.

Inspired by another thread.

1. Bram Stoker's Dracula
    2. Blade
    3. John Carpenter's Vampires
    4. Interview with a Vampire
    5. From Dusk Til Dawn
    6. Underworld
    7. Fright Night
    8. Blade Trinity
    9. Salem's Lot
    10. Van Helsing
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Hmmm, lets see.

1. Bram Stoker's Dracula
    2. From Dusk til Dawn
    3. Queen of the Damned
    4. Lost Boys
    5. Dracula 2000
    6. Vampires (John Carpenter)
    7. Salem's Lot
    8. Near Dark
    9. Interview with a Vampire
    10. Blade 1,2, and 3./Underworld 1,2, and 3

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have not seen Near Dark, but it has just been placed on my netflix, and I've never really sat down and actually watched Lost Boys in one piece (I've seen the whole movie, but every time its been in bits and pieces).

Lumping Blade 1, 2 and 3 together is a crime. Lumping Blade 2 and Trinity together...ok...but the original Blade is SO much better than the second two, imo.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    I have not seen Near Dark, but it has just been placed on my netflix, and I've never really sat down and actually watched Lost Boys in one piece (I've seen the whole movie, but every time its been in bits and pieces).

Lumping Blade 1, 2 and 3 together is a crime. Lumping Blade 2 and Trinity together...ok...but the original Blade is SO much better than the second two, imo.
    I agree, but because i wanted to include them all in my top 10 i was limited.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I agree, but because i wanted to include them all in my top 10 i was limited.
    Don't get me wrong...I love all three, but the original Blade is the best. Second best is Blade Trinity, but only because I'm a huge fan of...Ryan Reynolds (you thought I was going to say Jessica Biel in leather, didn't you...).

Blade 2 was just OK.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

No particular order:

1. Fright Night
    2. Interview with the Vampire
    3. From Dusk til Dawn
    4. Blade II
    5. Nightbreed
    6. Lost Boys
    7. Nosferatu (1922)
    8. Dracula (1931)
    9. Bram Stokers Dracula
    10. Near Dark

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Don't get me wrong...I love all three, but the original Blade is the best. Second best is Blade Trinity, but only because I'm a huge fan of...Ryan Reynolds (you thought I was going to say Jessica Biel in leather, didn't you...).

Blade 2 was just OK.
    I liked all 3 Blades, too, but part 2 was my personal favorite. It was directed by Guillermo Del Toro (sp?) who also did Hellboy and Pans Labyrinth.

EDIT: My favorite all time from my list is a three way tie between From Dusk til Dawn, Fright Night, and Lost Boys.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I liked all 3 Blades, too, but part 2 was my personal favorite. It was directed by Guillermo Del Toro (sp?) who also did Hellboy and Pans Labyrinth.

EDIT: My favorite all time from my list is a three way tie between From Dusk til Dawn, Fright Night, and Lost Boys.
    OK was meant in relative context...yes, all damn good movies. From Dusk til Dawn is brilliant. Fright Night and Lost Boys are OK. Mostly Fright Night is on that list because it was the first real gory movie I ever saw, at a friend's birthday party in third grade. My parents weren't to thrilled about that, lol.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Blade 2 was just OK.
    Actually, Jessica was awesome but your right. Reynolds stole the show and his one liners are some of the best quotes ever in a movie. He's the man.

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

Dude, i just saw Pan's Labyrinth the other night and man is that movie weird.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

OK was meant in relative context...yes, all damn good movies. From Dusk til Dawn is brilliant. Fright Night and Lost Boys are OK. Mostly Fright Night is on that list because it was the first real gory movie I ever saw, at a friend's birthday party in third grade. My parents weren't to thrilled about that, lol.
    Oh, I know! Fright Night and Lost Boys are just favorites for sentimental value, not so much because they are better than Noseferatu or the original Dracula!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I don't have 10 favorite, but anything with Kate Beckinsale in tight leather is worth watching.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    I don't have 10 favorite, but anything with Kate Beckinsale in tight leather is worth watching.......
    Yeah, 10 favorite of anything is hard. My list is more 10 I've seen that I've enjoyed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Vampires: Los Muertos is totally underrated. And Jon Bon Jovi was actually pretty good in it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

In my opinion, 90+% of vampire movies are cheesy as hell. Bram stoker's Dracula is good, the original Dusk till dawn was good, and the only other one that I think could be listed with a clear conscience is Dracula, Dead and Loving It. I almost forgot the king of all vampire moves though. Nosferatu.

I've also been looking to watch Shadow of the Vampire, but I always forget. Also don't have netflix.

SHORYUKEN!

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Zweems56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information