Ok. Heres my power rankings, feel free to crack, critique and cackle.
1. GreenBay-They were the best team except on the day they played the Giants in the playoffs. Key additions came on the defensive side via draft.
2. New England-I hate em. Brady has a deep threat in Brandon Lloyd to go with the TTTes. (two terrorizing tight ends)
3. Giants-Fresh legs, along with foundational stability in coaching. Defense wins the day.
4. 49ers-Hate em. But the defense will be even meaner with Smith in second year, and addition of Moss.
5. Houston- I think Kubes got em on the brink. Their defense was young last year still....theyre coming together, and if Schaub and Johnson stay healthy..best run game in the league imo.
6. Denver- Peyton Manning. If healthy, there is no more explanation needed. You'll see.
7. Chicago- Brandon will make a huge difference. Cutler throwing to that huge target, along with the defense? They will be good.
8. Philadelphia - On paper...real good. Vick stays healthy, theyre in the playoffs.
9. New Orleans- This team could drop dramatically with all the hoopla going on. If they dont sign Brees longterm, the absence of Payton is going to be substantial.
10. Dallas- Remember DeMarco Murray? He'll be back. They shored up the secondary. They could be going places...but not THE place as long as Romo is pulling the trigger there.
11. Detroit- I think the Lions take the next step. Calvin and Stafford are going to go gonzo, and the defense is going to have more consistency. Defense gave up too many pts last year.
12.Pittsburg. As long as the LeBeau defense is in Pittsburg.....
13. Baltimore-Suggs is gone. Lewis old. Lost on the Oline. Flacco is not a killer. But Ngata is still there, and Harbaugh is underated.
14. NY Jets- If Hill turns out to be anything as a WR...lookout. Tebow will get a fair amount of time on the field. He plays exactly the style that Ryan loves. Smashmouthed and unpredictable.]
15. Kansas City- With Berry back and Jamaal Charles, the chefs are on the brink of being very good. The defense could turn the corner this year, and with that run game(Hillis), tough to beat in spite of Cassell.
16. Washington- Shanahan will know what to do with RG. His playmaking will win them games other QBs would lose.
17.Atlanta- This team could go 11-5 or 6-10 easily. They just dont have what they think they do: an elite QB in Ryan.
18. San Diego- Theyre about to find out Ryan is good but will make the mistakes to cost them, and Jackson was worth the money for them.
19. Cincinnati- Middle of the pack. Could upset some people, but too much change year in and year out. Theyre the Bungles, what can I say.
20. Carolina- Cam will be dynamic, but he still doesnt have enough help.
21. Tampa Bay- This new coach along with a RB that can do it all will go far in helping them out. But Josh hasnt shown enough to warrant a higher rank.
22. Oakland- Allen needs more to work with. But he doesnt have it. Hes a very good coach imo, and will bring the silver and turd back up the rankings.
23. Minnesota- Jared Allen and AP are still there. Ponder is smart and will play better.
24. Buffalo- For all the new pieces on d, Gailey wont know what to do with it.
25. Cleveland- Trent Richardson will run the rock. That is all.
26. St. Louis- Fisher is looking at a three year plan guaranteed. How else do you explain no DC? They still need WRs.
27. Tennessee-Will step back.
28. Seattle- Carroll will once again prove hes not an NFL caliber coach.
29. Indianapolis- Luck will be learning.
30. Arizona- Crap. We made a mistake trading for Kolb.
31. Jacksonville- QB is a farce. The sooner theyre willing to admit drafting Blaine the sooner they start uphill.
32. Miami- They keep beating themselves, starting with the ownership.