Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks to the staff here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaahaha
    Not sure what's so funny here...

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Not sure what's so funny here...
    you thinking your team has a chance at the super bowl..

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    you thinking your team has a chance at the super bowl..
    Before I ask you how your shoe polish tastes, read what I said again and note the word "finally" in that statement and then ask Trychon WHY I said that. And even if I did, the Kool Aid predictions around here give me the same amound of a's and h's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    You're all wonderful people, and I'm sure you know that...

But in particular, I wanted to thank you for a heads up in the past week or so about a member we'd had that you'd already managed to figure out. I got at least two separate notes about said member, and in the end you were right to warn us.

That all said, thank you for all the work you do.
    I'd take credit here but I deserve none.

But thanks anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

5. The Following User High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Before I ask you how your shoe polish tastes, read what I said again and note the word "finally" in that statement and then ask Trychon WHY I said that. And even if I did, the Kool Aid predictions around here give me the same amound of a's and h's.

I have ZERO illusions of us winning the west and going to the SB this year.. maybe next after everyone gets in TUNE with the New Boss man..

our schedule as is yours is BRUTAL.. and the AFCW is going to be the doormat of the NFL this year IMO..

Yea, we have some good sleuths that can weed out the trash. Sure hope I never cross them.

8. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information