Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I hate Ants

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Ew. I would punch my sister in the face if she gave me a chocolate covered bumblebee and didn't tell me what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Ew. I would punch my sister in the face if she gave me a chocolate covered bumblebee and didn't tell me what it was.
    I forgave her for that. The Hippie spouse? Working on it...
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Have you ever had chocolate-covered ants? It's a french delicacy. Tastes like Nestle's Crunch but the chocolate isn't sweet so I didn't enjoy the experience much. I don't think the ants were dead when melted chocolate was poured over them. They looked like they spent their last moments trying to escape.
    If I was ever going to try one, I definitely am not now. UGH.
    This space available for lease.

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

Have you ever had chocolate-covered ants? It's a french delicacy. Tastes like Nestle's Crunch but the chocolate isn't sweet so I didn't enjoy the experience much. I don't think the ants were dead when melted chocolate was poured over them. They looked like they spent their last moments trying to escape.
    i doubt they took the time to euthanize each little ant before covering them with chocolate....that would be costly.
    my sister had a 3rd grade teacher who would bring a jar of ants (live) to class and dump them on a piece of bread with mayo on it......then smash the other piece of bread on top (all in front of the terrified youngsters)
    then ......yeah right then and there....yuk!
    can you imagine one of those gross mayo blobs in the corner of some elderly teachers mouth with a couple of ants struggling to get free stuck in it?
    i gotta go puke now.....bye

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Yeah, I wouldn't say that was edifying....
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Never had chocolate ants - I did have chocolate covered bumblebees though. I didn't know it's what they were. My sister gave them to me, and I thought they were some kind of gold foil wrapped Hershey's kiss type thing, with a crunchy center. That's about all there was to them - no especial taste one way or 'tother. The idea of eating the bumblebees was a bit off-putting, though, and the chocolate wasn't that good either..
    That's similar to what I ate. They were small chocolates like Hershey's kisses. But somebody told me what they were. That's why I only bit half so I could see how they looked inside.

I believe the same company offered chocolte-covered crickets. Or was it grasshoppers? They were larger pieces of chocolate than the ants were in.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

That's similar to what I ate. They were small chocolates like Hershey's kisses. But somebody told me what they were. That's why I only bit half so I could see how they looked inside.

I believe the same company offered chocolte-covered crickets. Or was it grasshoppers? They were larger pieces of chocolate than the ants were in.
    That is the only reason I'd ever bite into one - to see what it looked like. If I could only do chemistry all over again, I'd probably ace the class. When I was 16, it was boring.
    This space available for lease.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information