Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Default SEC football

You gotta love this conference on how the teams beat up on each other. Today Miss St whips up on Kentucky and Miss St is average at best. Florida and Georgia going at it. Vandy beats a Steve Spurrier team for the first time ever. Alabama laid the wood to Tenn last weekend. LSU squeaks out a couple wins with a dominant team and loses in a 3 OT game. LSU/Alabama will be a great game next weekend and it'll be anybody's game. I haven't mentioned all the teams. Watching the Florida/Georgia now and it's a battle and a fun game to watch. You gotta love SEC football this time of the year.

My Bulldogs finally came out on top of Florida!!! They were much more emotional and inspired than Florida from the opening kickoff and sustained that intensity to the finish.

Salute to Coach Richt, Bulldog Nation is proud!

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post
    My Bulldogs finally came out on top of Florida!!! They were much more emotional and inspired than Florida from the opening kickoff and sustained that intensity to the finish.

indeed man! nice game!

My devils won on homecoming night against 21st ranked bears 31-20!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post

Your Dawgs looked good! I liked the way the team came out on the 1st TD. You never know, may be another Georgia/LSU SECCG. This time I hope LSU comes to play rather than that whoppin they got a couple years ago. I'm sure you enjoyed that!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

LSU exposed and still owned by Nick Saban! When #1 in the SEC West is on the line LSU doesn't show upreally pisses me off, supposedly they are the better team. National title would be great but playing mediocre for the #1 spot in SEC west is unexcusable. Les Miles needs to get his arrogant a** back to earth and play LSU football. Sorry for the rant (not that anyone cares) but turnovers and penalties are eating me up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Anyone watching the Arkansas-South Carolina game? This is the best RB play this year between Boyd, Jones, and McFadden.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    Anyone watching the Arkansas-South Carolina game? This is the best RB play this year between Boyd, Jones, and McFadden.
    Aaaand, McFadden just takes it 80 to the house to push his rushing total to 270 yards.

It looks like we are heading into shootout territory.

LOL, unbelievable catch. Ball gets tipped and still completed. LSU isn't laying down and dieing here.

LOL, I bet LSU fans are on a bit of a rollercoaster ride. In the end, all that timeout did was make it harder for Arkansas to win it in regulation.

Wow, you don't expect Arkansas to make clutch 4th down plays.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I was wrong tned about ARK running away with it but I knew LSU used up all their lucky games during the year, hats off to Houston Nutt and McFadden. LSU is going to be blown out in the SECCG, mark my words!

By the way, tned, McFadden's stock just went up in the draft!

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Wow, you don't expect Arkansas to make clutch 4th down plays.
    goodjob by your team to knockout the number 1 team in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    goodjob by your team to knockout the number 1 team in the country
    Since Arkansas had no place to go, part of me wanted LSU to win, but I must admit the other part of me was jumping up and down everytime they made a play in OT when I thought the game was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad B View Post
    I was wrong tned about ARK running away with it but I knew LSU used up all their lucky games during the year, hats off to Houston Nutt and McFadden. LSU is going to be blown out in the SECCG, mark my words!

By the way, tned, McFadden's stock just went up in the draft!
    It's a shame really, but since Arkansas really has no offense other than McFadden and Jones, it has gotten harder and harder for them to make the big/explosive plays, and instead have tended to grind it out.

I think they said he moved into third overall in the SEC career rushing, passing Bo Jackson today. Not too bad for a three year career.

While I figure McFadden goes top 5, I am curious if Felix Jones comes out and where he will go. He has really been a pretty impressive runner himself.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

So your an ARK guy, hey tned! I was wondering why you were monitoring this game so much! Nutt was crying after the game, but he had good reasons to.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information