Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC football

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Default SEC football

You gotta love this conference on how the teams beat up on each other. Today Miss St whips up on Kentucky and Miss St is average at best. Florida and Georgia going at it. Vandy beats a Steve Spurrier team for the first time ever. Alabama laid the wood to Tenn last weekend. LSU squeaks out a couple wins with a dominant team and loses in a 3 OT game. LSU/Alabama will be a great game next weekend and it'll be anybody's game. I haven't mentioned all the teams. Watching the Florida/Georgia now and it's a battle and a fun game to watch. You gotta love SEC football this time of the year.

My Bulldogs finally came out on top of Florida!!! They were much more emotional and inspired than Florida from the opening kickoff and sustained that intensity to the finish.

Salute to Coach Richt, Bulldog Nation is proud!

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post
    My Bulldogs finally came out on top of Florida!!! They were much more emotional and inspired than Florida from the opening kickoff and sustained that intensity to the finish.

indeed man! nice game!

My devils won on homecoming night against 21st ranked bears 31-20!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post

Your Dawgs looked good! I liked the way the team came out on the 1st TD. You never know, may be another Georgia/LSU SECCG. This time I hope LSU comes to play rather than that whoppin they got a couple years ago. I'm sure you enjoyed that!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

LSU exposed and still owned by Nick Saban! When #1 in the SEC West is on the line LSU doesn't show upreally pisses me off, supposedly they are the better team. National title would be great but playing mediocre for the #1 spot in SEC west is unexcusable. Les Miles needs to get his arrogant a** back to earth and play LSU football. Sorry for the rant (not that anyone cares) but turnovers and penalties are eating me up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Anyone watching the Arkansas-South Carolina game? This is the best RB play this year between Boyd, Jones, and McFadden.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    Anyone watching the Arkansas-South Carolina game? This is the best RB play this year between Boyd, Jones, and McFadden.
    Aaaand, McFadden just takes it 80 to the house to push his rushing total to 270 yards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rockwell Moreno

He just hit 300 yards.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Another big weekend in SEC country! Game of the week is the showdown with Auburn vs. Georgia, ChampWJ I'll be a Dawg fan this weekend. Dawgs win and they'll be atop SEC East. Alabama vs. Miss St, I hope somehow the Bulldogs find a way to win. If Auburn and Alabama lose and LSU should win against La Tech (God forbid they lose or La Tech make it close then I'll have to bury my head in the sand) then LSU will be atop the SEC West by 2 games but LSU still has two tough games against Ole Miss and Arkansas before looking forward to the SECCG and yes hopefully Tenn beats Ark. Then you have the Spurrier Bowl between Florida and South Carolina. Kentucky vs Vandy! Another great weekend of SEC football!

Go Georgia!!! I have seen people picking Auburn in an upset today, but I really don't see why that would happen with the way the Dawgs have been playing recently, and Auburn can't score any points. Knowshon Moreno has 600 yards and 6 TD's in his last 3 games. Not bad for a Redshirt Freshman! I guess we'll find out how this one will turn out later this afternoon, but I don't see UGA being upset at home in this one. Should be a fun one to watch.

And Georgia will not be in first in the East if Tennessee wins. Tennessee has a tie-breaker over Georgia if both teams win out, so I really hope Arkansas comes to play today. However, finishing second in the East while being a top-10 team might not be so bad, because I really don't care to face LSU this year. The team that comes out of the East will likely have another loss in the SEC Championship game to deal with, while Georgia could be looking at an At-Large BCS bid if they win out and don't have to play LSU.
    Last edited by ChampWJ; 11-10-2007 at 02:25 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Boy WJ, I think this is the same officiating crew that did the LSU/Auburn game! I wonder how much Auburn is filling Tuberville's pocket! Dawgs up 31-20, 13:00 min to go in the game! Soon to be 38

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

What a day WJ! The Buckeyes lose, Alabama and Auburn lose, now I hope LSU doesn't screw it up. Another Dawg TD, laying the wood to Auburn - I love it!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Congrats to LSU, SEC West Champs! Two tough rivalry games left against Ole Miss and Ark. My only concern is LSU will the "I don't care attitude" and play sloppy in those games looking forward to Georgia or Tenn!

Georgia is 9 in the BCS now. Highest ranked 2 loss team, and I would not be surprised to see another team above them lose. Tennessee is still likely to win out and play LSU in the SEC Title game, which is totally fine with me, because Georgia is looking poised to get an At-Large BCS bid without having to play LSU. With the way they beat Florida and Auburn, I think they could hang with LSU, but if they can get a BCS bowl without that, I'm all for it. They were heavy underdogs against them in 05 and stomped them at their home away from home in Atlanta.

As it stands right now, I like LSU in the National Title game, and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. And Knowshon Moreno for Freshman of the Year (that kid is dominant).

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Actually WJ , the Dawgs scare me! They're peaking at the right time and so far LSU hasn't beaten an SEC team convincingly since the Miss St game!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information