Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC football

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEW...-schedule.aspx

Here is the 2012 SEC football schedule!

Bama and Auburn starting out of the gate against some quality opponents.....that's what I like to see. South Carolina should make a statement against Vandy.

GO LSU!
    I'm expecting a close game. On the road, 1st game of the season, etc... We still have some holes and roles to fill in on offense as well but the defense should be very stout once again. Vandy always plays us tough and HC Franklin has the Dore nation pumped up... and they've got some good players. Their secondary is always solid, Jordan Rodgers is a dual threat QB and they have a couple of potential 1st team All-SECers in DT Rob Lohr (6'4 290 - 41TKL 11.5TFL 5Sacks in '11) and if Lattimore and Davis are'nt able to fully bounce back from their injuries, RB Zac Stacey (5'9 210 - 1,193yds 14TDs in '11) should make a strong push for some all conference honors.

Finally time for this football junkie to get his fix on, can't wait.

2. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/04/am-billboard-in-gainesville-boasts-cleanest-program-in-the-sec/

First of all...LMAO all around.

Second of all...possible culprits...

The Longhorn Network (though there are questions about whether anyone would have seen the billboard in that case)

Dan Beebe

Jackie Sherrill, ironically

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

LSU opens 2013 season with TCU at Cowboy Stadium.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

What a ******* waste of talent. Dude cant get out of his own way.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...d-drug-charges

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Tyrann Mathieu's chances of returning to LSU's football team took a serious hit Thursday when the 2011 Heisman Trophy finalist and three other former Tigers players were arrested on drug-related charges.

Jefferson

Mathieu
    Mathieu and former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson were charged with simple possession of marijuana, the Baton Rouge police department said in a release.
    Former Tigers linebacker Karnell Hatcher also was charged with simple possession while former defensive back Derrick Bryant faces the most serious charge of possession with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to police spokesman Don Kelly.

Bryant

Hatcher
    Known as the "Honey Badger," Mathieu was kicked off the team in August for failing multiple drug tests. He returned to the school as a regular student, hoping to earn a second chance at returning to the team.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Marcus Lattimore, probably the best overall RB in the nation, just got McGahee'd by Tennessee. Ouch!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...13--ncaaf.html

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

If that was a knee injury, it must have totally blown it out because it was like nothing was holding it in place. It would be better if it's a broken bone below the knee because it would look as ugly but would heal much easier. The real tragedy of all these blown ligaments is that he's likely to develop arthritis later in life.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So heart broken for the young man. Such a great talent, all class, and has earned so much respect.

David Pollack @davidpollack47
    I never heard Marcus Lattimore talk about himself over the last 3 years. Unselfish & as humble as a kid as I have been around.

Les Miles @LSUCoachMiles - So sad to see the injury to Marcus Lattimore. Strong kid! We wish him well in recovery.

Erin Andrews @ErinAndrews - Can't stop thinking abt Marcus Lattimore and his family. One of the best to be around in college football.

Robert Griffin III @RGIII - We are warriors on the field, but are human as well. I pray everyone sends prayers forth for Marcus Lattimore & others that are injured

Deion Sanders @DeionSanders - Praying hard for Marcus Lattimore

AJ Green@ajgreen 18 - Sending prayers out to Marcus Lattimore and his family! He's such a great player man! Hope he has a speedy recovery....

Knile Davis @BoobieKnile_Era - My prayers go to Marcus Lattimore...God b with him...one of the best to do it...RESPECT!!!

Tim Tebow @TimTebow - Prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore. Such a talented athlete. Stay Strong.

DeMarco Murray @DemarcoMurray - Praying for Marcus Lattimore. Hate to see the best RB in college go down. Keep ya head up my man!

Brandon Weeden ‏@bweeden3
    Hate to see the injury to Marcus Lattimore. Special player w/ a ton of ability. Wishing him all the best.

Jonathan Dwyer ‏@JDwyer27
    Prayers out for Marcus Lattimore hope for a quick recovery bro keep your head up. God has a plan for you my boy.

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR
    Heartbreaking injury to South Carolinas Marcus Lattimore. A tremendous talent. Hard to watch. Hang in there.

Abby Wambach @AbbyWambach
    Just want to send my thoughts out to Marcus lattimore. Hope you are doing ok. #youllcomebackstronger

andre johnson ‏@johnson80 Thoughts and prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore. Wish him a speedy recovery a great young running back.

Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach Hoping for the best for Marcus Lattimore. Great player and even better guy

@TheRealLeeCorso: Prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore and his family. He IS the best running back in SEC.

Jenn Brown ‏@ESPN_Jenn Thoughts & prayers for Marcus Lattimore. I pray it's not as bad as it looked on the field. So sad when bad things happen to good kids.

Johnny Manziel ‏@JManziel2
    Praying for Marcus Lattimore never want to see something like that happen in football

Kenny Stills ‏@KSTiLLS4
    Prayers up for Marcus Lattimore

ESPN_SEC ‏@ESPN_SEC
    Sometimes we get too hardened in the sports media profession, but it just absolutely rips my heart out to see Marcus Lattimore go down.

Wade Smith ‏@Smitty74allday
    #PrayersUp to Marcus Lattimore.... Damn

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247
    Dammit. Marcus Lattimore's a great player and even better kid. That really sucks.

Jonathan Stewart ‏@Jonathanstewar1
    Prayers out to Marcus Lattimore and his family!

Mark Ingram ‏@Mark_Ingram28
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore. I pray hard that you recover well!! Wish nothing but the best for you man!

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith Hearts and prayers are with Marcus Lattimore. Hate to see that.

Seth Curry ‏@sdotcurry
    Just saw what happened to Marcus Lattimore smh... Never take the game for granted!

Shawn Johnson ‏@ShawnJohnson
    #MarcusLattimore Prayers go out to 21!

Brandon Boykin ‏@BrandonBoykin2
    I feel Terrible for Marcus Lattimore. Heart goes out to him forreal. This is bad.

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas Best wishes to South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore for a quick recovery. This setback is just a setup for a comeback. Stay strong, 21.

T.J. Ward ‏@BossWard43 My prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore an his family. #GodBless

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt Thoughts are with Marcus Lattimore. Have heard nothing but great things about him, so tough to see that happen. Wishing him all the best.

Keith Marshall ‏@Truthh4
    Also.. Thoughts and prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore and his family

Todd Gurley II ‏@TG3II
    Prayers up to Marcus Lattimore and his family.

Travis howard ‏@Travishoward_7 Prayer go out to Marcus lattimore keep your head up man ����

Bryce Sherman‏@BryceSherman
    Mann im really upset.. Not on a football season thing.. But that boi has a GREAT heart.. And is a GREAT person.. Daaang

Kirk Herbstreit‏@KirkHerbstreit Never seen players from BOTH teams respond to an injury like this...Tennessee players crying for him as well

Clemson Football‏@CU_Football
    I know South Carolina is our rival but our prayers go out to Marcus Lattimore. It's bigger than football.

10. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    So heart broken for the young man. Such a great talent, all class, and has earned so much respect.
    l.

How does this injury rank in comparison with the one he had last year in terms of coming back?

Dude's my favorite player in college football, and I just don't have favorite players.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    How does this injury rank in comparison with the one he had last year in terms of coming back?

Dude's my favorite player in college football, and I just don't have favorite players.
    The rehabilitation process will take much longer than the 6 month one he just had for his right knee. This one was to his left knee and Dr. Guy is saying he's probably looking at a year to get it back to being strong enough. But the great news is he can play again if things go according to plan and he's most likely looking at 2014. Spurrier said at the Birthday rally for him yesterday, "Marcus said "I'll be back". Gutsy young man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

From everything I have heard he is a complete stand up guy with incredible football skills and not the other way around. Who he is is what stands out the most. I hope he have a swift recovery.

14. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Draft him late and wait for his comeback. Another McGahee wouldnt be a bad thing

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Draft him late and wait for his comeback. Another McGahee wouldnt be a bad thing
    he is going to redshirt this year and have 2 years of eligibility left I believe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Yeah...he'll be in the 2015 draft.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Yeah...he'll be in the 2015 draft.
    And probably no better than a fourth-round pick. Who's going to hand first-round money to player at a high injury risk position with two jacked-up knees? Oh, right. The Buffalo Bills. What was I thinking?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information