Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC football

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad B View Post
    See what i mean tned! i think Ark starts to run away with it now! LSU are in a bubble!
    Well that didn't happen, but these teams are continuing to grind it out.

Great block by the QB, ****, as McFadden was about to be caught from behind. I think McFadden thought he was clear, because he didn't seem to be running full out.

Sorry, but I think LSU might have just lost the number one ranking to a crap team. It often happens that way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Well that didn't happen, but these teams are continuing to grind it out.
    Be patient tned! You will see what i mean! The crowds not in it, the caoch is thinking of Ann Arbor, and the players well I don't know! Ark wins this game 31 - 17.

Be patient tned! You will see what i mean! The crowds not in it, the caoch is thinking of Ann Arbor, and the players well I don't know! Ark wins this game 31 - 17.
    It's a long way from over, a two point conversion away from being tied.

It looks like we are heading into shootout territory.

LOL, unbelievable catch. Ball gets tipped and still completed. LSU isn't laying down and dieing here.

LOL, I bet LSU fans are on a bit of a rollercoaster ride. In the end, all that timeout did was make it harder for Arkansas to win it in regulation.

Wow, you don't expect Arkansas to make clutch 4th down plays.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I was wrong tned about ARK running away with it but I knew LSU used up all their lucky games during the year, hats off to Houston Nutt and McFadden. LSU is going to be blown out in the SECCG, mark my words!

By the way, tned, McFadden's stock just went up in the draft!

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Wow, you don't expect Arkansas to make clutch 4th down plays.
    goodjob by your team to knockout the number 1 team in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    goodjob by your team to knockout the number 1 team in the country
    Since Arkansas had no place to go, part of me wanted LSU to win, but I must admit the other part of me was jumping up and down everytime they made a play in OT when I thought the game was over.

I was wrong tned about ARK running away with it but I knew LSU used up all their lucky games during the year, hats off to Houston Nutt and McFadden. LSU is going to be blown out in the SECCG, mark my words!

By the way, tned, McFadden's stock just went up in the draft!
    It's a shame really, but since Arkansas really has no offense other than McFadden and Jones, it has gotten harder and harder for them to make the big/explosive plays, and instead have tended to grind it out.

I think they said he moved into third overall in the SEC career rushing, passing Bo Jackson today. Not too bad for a three year career.

While I figure McFadden goes top 5, I am curious if Felix Jones comes out and where he will go. He has really been a pretty impressive runner himself.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

So your an ARK guy, hey tned! I was wondering why you were monitoring this game so much! Nutt was crying after the game, but he had good reasons to.

So your an ARK guy, hey tned! I was wondering why you were monitoring this game so much! Nutt was crying after the game, but he had good reasons to.
    Yea, I guess I never put my state in my profile over here. lol.

I'm not a huge college football fan, but I watched the Razorbacks when they are televised, which has only been about a half dozen times this year.

Yep, it was a tough season, and a lot of talk about it being Nutt's last game. If it is, I am sure he wanted to go out with a win.

The team is too one dimensional. Whether it is a failure in recruiting or coaching is open to some debate, but Arkansas better figure out how to score without McFadden touching the ball 50-70% of the plays.

Thank you Hogs!!! Now at least 3 of the top 6 teams will have lost by the time this weekend is over. 1 LSU, 2 Kansas or 4 Mizzou, and 6 ASU. This means good things for my #7 Georgia team, who will be #4 if they beat Georgia Tech tomorrow. Also, go UConn, I would really love to see #3 WVU go down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampWJ View Post
    Thank you Hogs!!! Now at least 3 of the top 6 teams will have lost by the time this weekend is over. 1 LSU, 2 Kansas or 4 Mizzou, and 6 ASU. This means good things for my #7 Georgia team, who will be #4 if they beat Georgia Tech tomorrow. Also, go UConn, I would really love to see #3 WVU go down as well.
    The Wild Hog formation to the rescue.... ;D

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information