Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC football

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad B View Post
    Actually WJ , the Dawgs scare me! They're peaking at the right time and so far LSU hasn't beaten an SEC team convincingly since the Miss St game!
    That is a good point. However, if Georgia does end up facing LSU in the SEC Title game and beats them, they will go to the Sugar Bowl, not the National Title Game. If LSU wins out, they will vacate the SEC's automatic bid to the Sugar Bowl, and I've read several things that have Georgia replacing them in the Sugar Bowl in that scenario. That's what I'm rooting for, I want my Bulldogs in the Sugar Bowl and LSU in the title game.

It looks like the Sugar Bowl is the highest Georgia can get, but they don't really need to beat LSU to get there. I'd just assume Tennessee go lose to LSU and keep things the way they are right now.

On a side note, if Georgia get's to the Sugar Bowl, I really hope we draw West Virginia. We have a little revenge in mind for that trick play BS they pulled on us in '05 after we came all the way back from being down 28-0 in the first half and they fake punted on us at the end of the game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

WJ, Georgia lives on in the top ten and Tenn still has the edge going into the SECCG. I didn't know Tenn had the advantage, but it should be a tough game for them with Kentucky. And I don't know much about the Georgia/GT rivalry.

LSU has Arkansas Friday afternoon and this game worries me. I hope they show up to play knowing they have the SECCG on their minds.

Adopted Bronco:
    Craig Morton / Haven Moses

Georgia Tech sucks, no problems for Georgia there. LSU should beat Arkansas like a rag dog.

Now if Florida could just get their heads out of their asses I could be as happy as the rest of you. Guess I will just have to settle for all that success we had last year. Tebow is overrated.
    Give a man a match and he will be warm for a moment, but set him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Default Battle Of The Boot

I can't believe the game is already here because that means it's the end of the regular college season for the Tigers! Listening to all the analysts, they are right about this being a more dangerous game for LSU than the SECCG and LSU being banged up on offense and defense. I think Houston Nutt gameplans for this game, McFadden has a great game and Miles gets outcoached and LSU gets outplayed. Usually I have good feelings going into this game but for some reason I don't see this being a good game for LSU. I guess a little too much turkey or my pessimistic side really coming out but I think Ark will win this game!Shame on me as a fan!

I can't believe the game is already here because that means it's the end of the regular college season for the Tigers! Listening to all the analysts, they are right about this being a more dangerous game for LSU than the SECCG and LSU being banged up on offense and defense. I think Houston Nutt gameplans for this game, McFadden has a great game and Miles gets outcoached and LSU gets outplayed. Usually I have good feelings going into this game but for some reason I don't see this being a good game for LSU. I guess a little too much turkey or my pessimistic side really coming out but I think Ark will win this game!Shame on me as a fan!
    With his injuries and Arkansas not having as good a season this year as last, this high-publicity game is going to be McFadden's hail-mary toss in terms of the Hesman race. Not too mention draft position if he does come out after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    With his injuries and Arkansas not having as good a season this year as last, this high-publicity game is going to be McFadden's hail-mary toss in terms of the Hesman race. Not too mention draft position if he does come out after this season.
    Well, fumbling the opening kickoff return isn't the way to throw a "Hail Mary" in the Heisman race. lol

Well, fumbling the opening kickoff return isn't the way to throw a "Hail Mary" in the Heisman race. lol
    Wow, he fumbles the second kickoff of the game, too. At least he recovered that one. Maybe with a horrible game, he will fall far enough for the Broncos to get him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Glenn Dorsey hurting! Not good! I wouldn't mind McFadden in a BRONCOS uniform.

Glenn Dorsey hurting! Not good! I wouldn't mind McFadden in a BRONCOS uniform.
    I only caught the end of the sideline report, when they said they were putting heat on it. Was it his back or leg?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I only caught the end of the sideline report, when they said they were putting heat on it. Was it his back or leg?
    Tailbone! he was having back spasms and his leg is tender but now it's his lower back!

Tailbone! he was having back spasms and his leg is tender but now it's his lower back!
    The Hawgs can't get any offensive momentum. Might help if they had a passing game. Can't believe they are still in this game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

The Hawgs can't get any offensive momentum. Might help if they had a passing game. Can't believe they are still in this game.
    Neither can the Tigers! That's why this team is so frustrating, inconsistency! One game offense is on fire and defense is playing vanilla, and today it's the opposite. If LSU does not put points on the board eventually Nutt will find the weakness in LSU defense and start scoring points. In other words LSU's offense needs to get their heads out of their rearends

Wow, a third McFadden fumble. Gitters about playing in his last college game?

We have a ball game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

See what i mean tned! i think Ark starts to run away with it now! LSU are in a bubble!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information