Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Don't count your chickens....

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Damn, I was going to high five you and then you had to go ahead and say something....well......very Doltish.

Our uniforms are wayyyy wayyyy better than the Colts. You guys have very plain looking unis and rather boring to say the least. Look at it this way, Peyton traded in the horseshoe for the whole damn horse. He traded a cute cuddly little baby colt in for a bad ass bucking Bronco.
    I'm glad someone defended the honour of the Orange.

But I can't agree about the Colts unis. One of the sharpest in pro sports imo.
    If not me, who?

2. The Following User High Fived bcbronc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc View Post
    I'm glad someone defended the honour of the Orange.

But I can't agree about the Colts unis. One of the sharpest in pro sports imo.
    I fear you've lived in Canada too long, the cold air has affected your mind.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

"don't start your fap, til internet down pat"

Well - I'm back after watching the Broncos do their thing for weeks on end. I know that it takes more than a QB to win a game but I knew from watching the Colts and now from watching the Broncos that Peyton's presence is phenomenal. He deserves MVP, the Broncos deserve a Super Bowl and I will be rooting for my Colts should the two meet in the days ahead. Congrats, you all. Go Peyton!

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Frapster For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Frapster is back! Yay.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

OP, once I saw the length of your post, I decided not to read it, but since it got a whole bunch of high 5's, I gave you one too.

I would also advise you not to get overly pumped about your 1X Super Bowl Champ w/ a 9-10 playoff record and whose TD:INT ratio and passer rating is worse in the playoffs than the regular season.

But I digress, carry on with your discussion.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I would also advise you not to get overly pumped about your 1X Super Bowl Champ w/ a 9-10 playoff record and whose TD:INT ratio and passer rating is worse in the playoffs than the regular season.

But I digress, carry on with your discussion.
    Getting nervous? You sound like it... Perhaps you should take the bye week to reflect. It will be at least 3 more weeks until we remove the Pats from the playoffs by force. You've got time to pretend you're not scared...

BTW, WTF is up with all these people bumping all these old prediction threads? I've never seen it this bad. Nobody gives a shit that you sarcastically ranted in a drunken stupor that the Broncos would be 13-3 (or even better, punched the "13-3" button on a poll) or that Peyton wouldn't lose a step 6-8 months ago. If'n you guys would like to reminisce about your awesome Nostradamus powers, I can merge all the prediction threads into one for you. Bumping every thread from March-July is clogging up the main page and spamming the crap out of the board just to say "I told you so".

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

12. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information