Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Broncos Should Be Heavy Favorites In AFC West

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Its hard to beat Zam in stupid statements, but this one did it. Congrats on that.

Actually, its not. As stated before (your reading comprehension isn't your strong suit), getting TO the playoffs is the only way your going to WIN in the playoffs. Peyton's past success and/or failures have nothing....NOTHING... to do with this coming season. Our chances increase with one of the greatest QBs to play the game, and that is all every team in the NFL is trying to do.

No one is claiming that Manning is in his "prime" (again, you are proving that your reading comprehension is REALLY really poor)... but your obvious dislike that Peyton left your team is shining like a lighttower through your fog of hate. Its kinda cute. It sounds like you and "dacoats" are two childhood kids that had their heart broken by the same girl, and are now out to ruin her reputation.

*pats your wittle head*... it will be alright, lil guy, don't you worry.
    Too funny Rav.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

2. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by djmikehoncho View Post
    Seriously if tebow or any other quarterback through 3 touchdowns and 7 picks in the playoffs the season that his team won the super bowl you would be saying that his team won it in spite of him not because of him. 7 PICKS IN 4 GAMES FOR ****S SAKE!
    You're seriously criticizing other people's "reading comprehension" when you say Tebow "through" 3 TDs in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by djmikehoncho View Post
    Obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

I never said anything about his super bowl record, I said that he didn't exactly light it up in the playoffs in his super bowl winning season, just look at the stats his team carried him not the other way around. While a 1-1 record in super bowls is not statistically relevant his NFL record for most one and dones in the playoffs is. Go ahead and live in fantasy land where peyton manning is still in his prime and doesn't have a record of being a me first prima donna with the label of perennial big game choker.
    Actually, due to the very small sample size the number of Peyton's playoff appearances is NOT "statistically significant." You might want to look up the phrase "statistically significant" on Wikipedia before you make arguments based on math that you don't understand and couldn't analyze if your life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/denver-...0176--nfl.html

From Yahoo! Sports:

Just to throw this out there. I think it's too simplistic. Chiefs and Chargers both ought to be better than last year.
    I agree it is too simplistic

Hell, I think I should be the king of the Western Hemisphere, but even that is too simplistic.....

Adopted Bronco:
    PFM!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The Broncos traded Tebow because Manning was scared that he would lose his job to Tebones. Manning is a jealous and selfish ass.
    !!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    PFM!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Just to throw this out there. I think it's too simplistic. Chiefs and Chargers both ought to be better than last year.
    I dunno, our division is pretty crappy. I think the SB will go to the Packers, though. I don't think we'll get that far --- yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    I dunno, our division is pretty crappy. I think the SB will go to the Packers, though. I don't think we'll get that far --- yet.
    I'm hoping for Giants Broncos. They however have the two most difficult strength of schedules. On the other hand the Packers and Patriots have the easiest and are the best bet to make it.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    I'm hoping for Giants Broncos. They however have the two most difficult strength of schedules. On the other hand the Packers and Patriots have the easiest and are the best bet to make it.
    Best bets to make it to the playoffs, yes. But when the playoffs begin, the
    regular season is over, and the strength of schedule doesn't matter anymore --
    except for one point. If the Broncos make it into the postseason with the
    schedule they have, they just may be the team nobody wants to play
    thereafter. Same with the Giants.

10. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information