Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2012 NBA Finals

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Trust me... You won't like Russell Westbrook when he's angry.
    He looks like Mike Tyson when he's mad.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I HATE how much the Heat bitch to referees, but that time Chalmers had a beef.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Tie game!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How could you possibly call continuation, when a dude is fouled at the top of the key, gathers, takes two steps and dunks it. That is a horrible call.

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Man, OKC is just moving the ball well right now. That was an awesome series of possessions for them there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Fisher was definitely a great veteran pickup for OKC

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

OKC playing a little recklessly now. Need to reign it in a little.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not a single player in the league would have taken that 3.

Durant is awesome.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Role players not shooting well on kickouts for OKC. Something that has worked for them in the postseason.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Durant taking over.

LeBron with 3 points in the 4th thus far.

Typical.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

What a game.

But it's just game one. Lots of work left to do.

13. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I HATE how much the Heat bitch to referees
    Yeah, it's annoying. I mean seriously, have you guys noticed that pretty much EVERY SINGLE TIME Lebron misses a contested shot, he'll throw his hands up? Especially when he drives the lane. Because he's "THE KING" and Stern and the NBA want him to win so bad, LBJ is used to getting whistles every time he goes hard in the paint. SO when he doesn't get his call, he whines like a baby. Wade too. It really, REALLY annoys me.

I know other spoiled players like Kobe and Melo do it too, but between wade and Bron, the heat probably cry more than any other team.

Hell, anybody who watched the Lakers-Nuggets series saw what kind of impact the refs have over the outcome of a game.
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:

I dont really put the blame on the players for complaining. Reality is, they are so use to hearing a whistle every time they do anything, that they get use to it. Poor officiating in the NBA has redefined what players think are fouls. SO when a game is officiated properly...it messes them up.

Quote Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
    Yeah, it's annoying. I mean seriously, have you guys noticed that pretty much EVERY SINGLE TIME Lebron misses a contested shot, he'll throw his hands up? Especially when he drives the lane. Because he's "THE KING" and Stern and the NBA want him to win so bad, LBJ is used to getting whistles every time he goes hard in the paint. SO when he doesn't get his call, he whines like a baby. Wade too. It really, REALLY annoys me.

I know other spoiled players like Kobe and Melo do it too, but between wade and Bron, the heat probably cry more than any other team.

Hell, anybody who watched the Lakers-Nuggets series saw what kind of impact the refs have over the outcome of a game.
    It was the same way with MJ.

The most annoying phantom calls are given to Dirk N., IMO. That guy probably gets another 5 or 6 points a game off of lunging into people who have their arms straight up in the air. Then, he'll throw up a shot and perform a classic European flop. It annoys me to no end.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It was the same way with MJ.

The most annoying phantom calls are given to Dirk N., IMO. That guy probably gets another 5 or 6 points a game off of lunging into people who have their arms straight up in the air. Then, he'll throw up a shot and perform a classic European flop. It annoys me to no end.
    Wow...you dont see much Mavs basketball. Just for sake of argument...Wade, James, Durant, Westbrook and Harden all had more FT attempts per game this year than Dirk. I think if there is one area where Dirk has never been given any justice it has been in this department. Personally, I dont think most superstars are fouled nearly as often as referees seem to think, but Dirk is certainly not a benefactor of that. Never has been.

He has the highest PPG average of any player in the NBA with less than 6 FTA per game.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information