Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS - Anyone watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Seems like a nice lady. What went wrong?

Why is he boycotting the MLB?
    He thinks today's broadcasters are too homer. I told him to stop watching the Braves so much....

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    He thinks today's broadcasters are too homer. I told him to stop watching the Braves so much....
    Haha. I like homer broadcasters. You just have to listen to your team's broadcasters. A good reason to boycott the MLB is because betting will get you kicked out of baseball because it ruins the integrity of the game, but actual cheating is a different story.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Tigers have a tough matchup against the Sooners on Fri.

Skinny, I saw the Gamecocks have a tough matchup against the Tarheels......good luck to your Gamecocks.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Tigers have a tough matchup against the Sooners on Fri.

Skinny, I saw the Gamecocks have a tough matchup against the Tarheels......good luck to your Gamecocks.
    Good luck. Both the Sooners/LSU and Louisville/Vandy series should be really good. All the series really but especially those (and SC/UNC of course).

6. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Haha. I like homer broadcasters. You just have to listen to your team's broadcasters. A good reason to boycott the MLB is because betting will get you kicked out of baseball because it ruins the integrity of the game, but actual cheating is a different story.
    He's a Cardinals fan at heart and doesn't get many of their games here. He's limited to the Braves and Cubs who are on all the time here, and whomever ESPN shows.

He's a Cardinals fan at heart and doesn't get many of their games here. He's limited to the Braves and Cubs who are on all the time here, and whomever ESPN shows.
    Okay then. Serves him right being a damn Cardinals fan.

9. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Good luck. Both the Sooners/LSU and Louisville/Vandy series should be really good. All the series really but especially those (and SC/UNC of course).
    We're shipping off our boys' to their grandparents in Seattle area for a week (those lucky turds will be going to the Mariners/Yankees game on Friday Night), so I should be about to tune in and watch some college games this weekend. My boys' baseball has consumed the summer so far, like today, I took off because Eagle River AA has a double header and we're hosting Kenai (a couple hours south of here). I'm going to do some bbqing because we feed the guest team. It's a nice, sunny day today......good day for some baseball. Then on June 20, we're flying down to Juneau because ER has a double header against Juneau that Friday and a game on Sat.

I gotta find some time to do some fishing.

11. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    We're shipping off our boys' to their grandparents in Seattle area for a week (those lucky turds will be going to the Mariners/Yankees game on Friday Night), so I should be about to tune in and watch some college games this weekend. My boys' baseball has consumed the summer so far, like today, I took off because Eagle River AA has a double header and we're hosting Kenai (a couple hours south of here). I'm going to do some bbqing because we feed the guest team. It's a nice, sunny day today......good day for some baseball. Then on June 20, we're flying down to Juneau because ER has a double header against Juneau that Friday and a game on Sat.

I gotta find some time to do some fishing.
    I hate you

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I hate you
    Alaska Legion is way more expensive than when I played, $350 x2 for fees not including travel/hotel expenses, I believe I (my parents) payed $50-$75. It's worth it though because I tell my sons, you only get one shot at being a teenager and high school. The only hard time they have is trying to split time between football (lifting) and baseball (which is the summer obligation). And football starts in late July because the season is short and starts/ends early up here and the end of July is when all the Legion tournaments are happening. They're (we) are always busy though, so it's nice to have this weekend and some downtime, but I also have my little girl, who is in coach pitch. I will miss this though in a few years with my boys' because my oldest will be a Junior and youngest a Sophomore.

I know I'm ready for some good college baseball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Definitely ready nomad. Not sure if the SC/UNC game will start on time or not. It's raining sideways here and Chapel Hill's not that far away.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Definitely ready nomad. Not sure if the SC/UNC game will start on time or not. It's raining sideways here and Chapel Hill's not that far away.
    Well, that sucks! Though I'd rather see baseball played on dirt and grass in the diamond, I'm surprised more programs aren't going to the turf diamonds and grass outfields

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good luck against Gray tonight. The Rockies picked with the third pick in the draft yesterday. He's a good'un.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Looks like Rice/NCST has been postponed in Raleigh.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Big opening series win for your Tigers nomad. Nola pitched a gem.

19. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Big opening series win for your Tigers nomad. Nola pitched a gem.
    It was a tight game. OU has a damn good ball club. Hoping Tigers win again tonight.

Watching Gamecocks game right now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information