Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS - Anyone watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It looks hot and muggy down in Baton Rouge today......don't miss that weather for sure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good luck ending the Regional today nomad. I would like to see a UL-L/LSU match up myself.

We need to handle our business today as well, we won't host a Super Regional so i'd hate to see us have to play a extra day tomorrow if necessary. They mentioned last night if North Carolina wins their Regional, we'll probably (not 100% for sure) travel to Chapel Hill. That'll be a tough match up, UNC was #1 for a good part of the year.

3. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I talked to my Mom and a lot of the family has gone to Baton Rouge to support the Cajuns because of my cousin's son. Sam Houston St was tough the other day, Cajuns couldn't hit and SHST had a good game. GO Cajuns!

I'd like to see a Tigers/Cajuns matchup. Watching these games reminds of the baseball camps I went to while in high school at the Box. Skip Bertman was a great coach and I always wanted to play for the Tigers, but grades (low B average) and $$$$$ didn't even give me a sniff.

BTW...are you having problems with ESPNU? The channel keeps crapping out here since yesterday and cable provider is closed today. We've been watching games on ESPN3
    Last edited by Nomad; 06-02-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I have now seen two things that I hope never to see again in Hi-Def: Animals tearing the raw guts out of their fresh kill on nature channels and the Womens College World Series, made worse with Holly Rowe as a sideline reporter. PLEASE! Not while I'm eating!
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I talked to my Mom and a lot of the family has gone to Baton Rouge to support the Cajuns because of my cousin's son. Sam Houston St was tough the other day, Cajuns couldn't hit and SHST had a good game. GO Cajuns!

I'd like to see a Tigers/Cajuns matchup. Watching these games reminds of the baseball camps I went to while in high school at the Box. Skip Bertman was a great coach and I always wanted to play for the Tigers, but grades (low B average) and $$$$$ didn't even give me a sniff.

BTW...are you having problems with ESPNU? The channel keeps crapping out here since yesterday and cable provider is closed today. We've been watching games on ESPN3
    Congrats to yer Tigers. Our game got delayed due to rain. But at least we're up 4-2 in the 5th. They'll resume today at 1:00 on the U. Which I haven't had any problems with.

Have you had a chance to check out ESPNs "BasesLoaded" channel for the regionals? It's feakin' awesome. It's the college baseballs gods gifts to the college baseball fans. They'll have it up for the Super Regionals as well I think. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet.

Go Lady Vols!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go Florida Atlantic!

That would be awesome if they upset UNC today if their able to get the game in. Getting a lot of rain and thunderstorms in the region. Not holding my breathe but if they do, we'll host the Super Regional here in Columbia.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

FAU takes the lead on a grand slam in the 9th. Up on UNC 8-6, wow!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And UNC ties it back up, 8-8. Ugh.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And we go into extra innings....

Sooners won in extras. Ugh. 2 more games!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Sooners won in extras. Ugh. 2 more games!
    Some of those young ladies got some thick ass thighs. I have problems focusing on the game whenever i click across one. yes, i'm kinda a perv. But they look like they'd put a hurtin' on ya. A good kinda hurtin'.

In other news, UNC pulled it off in 13 innings 12-11. Battle of the Carolina's it is. Go Cocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Some of those young ladies got some thick ass thighs. I have problems focusing on the game whenever i click across one. yes, i'm kinda a perv. But they look like they'd put a hurtin' on ya. A good kinda hurtin'.

In other news, UNC pulled it off in 13 innings 12-11. Battle of the Carolina's it is. Go Cocks!
    The replay is on now. I've always liked watching softball. This is Tennessee's second trip to the WCWC final. If they pull it off, they'll be the lowest seed to win it. From what I hear, the team got Dooleyed. They had the game and lost it. Combinations of bad calls and bad decisions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    The replay is on now. I've always liked watching softball. This is Tennessee's second trip to the WCWC final. If they pull it off, they'll be the lowest seed to win it. From what I hear, the team got Dooleyed. They had the game and lost it. Combinations of bad calls and bad decisions.
    My mom and step dad (when no Regional games were on) have been watching it. She's a Tennessean and he's currently boycotting watching any MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    My mom and step dad (when no Regional games were on) have been watching it. She's a Tennessean and he's currently boycotting watching any MLB.
    Seems like a nice lady. What went wrong?

Why is he boycotting the MLB?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information