Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Will the Raiders contend in 2009?

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

Uhhh being even at QB, saying Denver only has a slight edge at OL...even if we lose Marshall, we still have better WR's than Oak. TE is not even close. You have one good TE, we have two good ones and a very good rook. Even if you think Miller is a better player than any of our three, we have WAY more depth than you.

LB are even I would say.

The only positions you have a clear-cut advantage is ST and DE. I understand as a fan that you are high on your own players, but lets try and be objective here. This is not the smack forum.

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
    Uhhh being even at QB, saying Denver only has a slight edge at OL...even if we lose Marshall, we still have better WR's than Oak. TE is not even close. You have one good TE, we have two good ones and a very good rook. Even if you think Miller is a better player than any of our three, we have WAY more depth than you.
    If you look at Russell and Orton's career stats, they are pretty much even. But the fact is, Russell is way more talented than Orton. Orton is as good as he is going to get. There is no more growing for him IMO.

If you lose Marshall, I believe it goes to Oakland. IMO, Royal is nothing without Brandon Marshall. Marshall needed to be double covered. He mades life easier for Royal.

And no, I would still take Miller over all three of your TE. Josh McDaniels wanted to trade Sheffler because he doesn't fit into your offense. The TE that you drafted in the second round is unproven and was a huge reach. Daniel Graham is a solid player, but he's no Zach Miller.

LB are even I would say.
    How can you say that? All you have is DJ Williams, who I personally believe is an average player at best. You are switching to the 3-4 defense, so you don't even know if your linebackers will even be able to make the transition.

Thomas Howard is one of the best pass coverage LBs in the NFL. Kirk Morrison is a tackling machine.

We have the better LBs.

The only positions you have a clear-cut advantage is ST and DE.
    And DT. And CB. And LB. And RB.

I was being unbiased as I could, and that's just how I see your team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    I was being unbiased as I could, and that's just how I see your team.
    Exactly.

4. The Following User High Fived LRtagger For This Post:

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by LRtagger View Post
    Exactly.
    That's just how I see it, bruh.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information