Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Devils Should Walk Away With The Cup!!!

Jersey is done. Bring out the brooms. You could see them quit.

The first two games were great OT games anyone could have had, but last night, that was it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I hope the Kings win tomorrow night 3-2 in overtime with Justin Williams potting the GW or Kopitar.

They have been so impressive this year. I never remember a team being so dominant in the playoffs, even the Oilers back in the day. I am too young to remember much of the Canandian dynasty in the 70s

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Honestly I haven't really watched much of this series, I've only seen bits and pieces but its just such horrible, boring hockey I just can't watch it. The playoffs started off so well this year and the first round matches were awesome but after that it's just gone down hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I did a fist pump when the puck went in. Marty has beat most all of Roy's records but he's not gonna win more cups than St Patty
    I think Dater read your post here and wrote this great article. Carol posted it in the Avs section but it's good enough to be in 2 places......thinking of Patty brings a big smile to my face. I had just gotten into hockey when I use to talk to him. Before 9/11 you use to be able to hang out behind the Pepsi Center and he treated all the Avs fans with such respect. Had no idea how special the man was as a player at that time.

Tonight could be the sweep......really looking forward to the game........... When the Kings were going head to head with us for that last spot the last month I never dreamed they would play to the level they cranked it up to.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/lunchspeci...e-ever-nah-try
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

So how are things working out for the Devils?

East coast bias in full force.

Kings have studs, Kopitar, Richards, Carter, Brown and their goaltender only happened to be sporting a GAA around 1.50 heading into the Stanley Cup finals.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoAV06 For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    I hope the Kings win tomorrow night 3-2 in overtime with Justin Williams potting the GW or Kopitar.

They have been so impressive this year. I never remember a team being so dominant in the playoffs, even the Oilers back in the day. I am too young to remember much of the Canandian dynasty in the 70s
    They really have just been unstoppable. For an 8 seed to pull this off has been remarkable.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    I think Dater read your post here and wrote this great article. Carol posted it in the Avs section but it's good enough to be in 2 places......thinking of Patty brings a big smile to my face. I had just gotten into hockey when I use to talk to him. Before 9/11 you use to be able to hang out behind the Pepsi Center and he treated all the Avs fans with such respect. Had no idea how special the man was as a player at that time.

Tonight could be the sweep......really looking forward to the game........... When the Kings were going head to head with us for that last spot the last month I never dreamed they would play to the level they cranked it up to.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/lunchspeci...e-ever-nah-try
    His article is obviously full of pro-Roy bias, but I don't disagree and neither will a lot of the hockey minds in the media. Roy was amazing and I loved the arrogant, typical French-Canadian attitude he played with. I miss watching him. I'll never, ever forget watching him turn to the crowd and grab his crotch against the Coyotes when Krys Kolanos scored the shootout goal on him (which happened because Roy "threw" his stick). That was one of the most awesome hockey games I ever went to.

Back to the topic at hand, the Kings are taking this one without a doubt. No way does NJ win four in a row against this team.

12. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Quote Originally Posted by weazel:1650338
    Honestly I haven't really watched much of this series, I've only seen bits and pieces but its just such horrible, boring hockey I just can't watch it. The playoffs started off so well this year and the first round matches were awesome but after that it's just gone down hill.
    How can you say you haven't watched much and call it boring?

Games 1 and 2 were great.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoAV06 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Shit...game three was great

The Devils showed spunk tonight.

Now the Kings hopefully can win in NJ on Sat night and break the record for most road wins in a playoff series.

17. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Well, hockey is extended for another 3 days. I am not upset about that. But I do want LA to win, Id prefer it be game 6 at home in LA....I always feel bad for the winning team to do it in the house of the other team. Celebration just isnt as good. Whatever though. Saturday will be a great day!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Another hockey game is not a bad thing, looking forward to Sat.
    Getting Stoked

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    How can you say you haven't watched much and call it boring?

Games 1 and 2 were great.
    Its horrible, boring hockey. Two teams that would rather protect a 0-0 tie than try to score. It looks like soccer. I dont know too many people that are watching to tell you the truth. I watched last nights game with a couple buddies and we turned it off and went outside, its just not entertaining hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

I think people that steal cups/ shotglasses and the like from businesses are losers.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information