Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Go D-Backs!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Baseball fights are the best. So much unintentional comedy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

There went the shut out.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Went to the D-Backs game last night and had a great time with a friend that is hopeless when it comes to teaching him about the game. If I hated MO's guts, I'd invite him to come down here to teach him. Anyone one that loves baseball as much as MO does would snap trying to deal with someone like my friend
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Went to the D-Backs game last night and had a great time with a friend that is hopeless when it comes to teaching him about the game. If I hated MO's guts, I'd invite him to come down here to teach him. Anyone one that loves baseball as much as MO does would snap trying to deal with someone like my friend
    Probably wouldn't bother me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Probably wouldn't bother me.
    Which means you not 100% percent certain of that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

D-Backs off to a good start

Sweep of the Dodgers sandwiched in between taking 2 out of 3 from the Rockies & Cards. Hopefully Lamb fully recovers from his injury so we can get him back in the line-up ASAP

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information