Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Go D-Backs!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Gave up the tying run, but we got another 2 out single.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Your pitcher gets the 1st 2 batters out in the top of the 8th, so what do you do? You bring in a guy with a 7.3 era to get the last out. What does he do? Walk the first 2 batters with his 1st 9 pitches, follow that up with 2 hits 3 runs.

Brilliant coaching Gibby
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I haven't been able to watch any games so far this year, but I like to suggest a name change from the Dbacks to the 500 Club, because they've never been more then 1 game above or below 500 so far this season. Aside winning back-to-back games 1 time, which was offset by them losing back-to-back games 1 time, they've been alternating L, W, L, W, etc. since opening day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I haven't been able to watch any games so far this year, but I like to suggest a name change from the Dbacks to the 500 Club, because they've never been more then 1 game above or below 500 so far this season. Aside winning back-to-back games 1 time, which was offset by them losing back-to-back games 1 time, they've been alternating L, W, L, W, etc. since opening day.
    Give it time. MLB hasn't even played the equivalent of one NFL game yet.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Give it time. MLB hasn't even played the equivalent of one NFL game yet.
    I know, but I was going to post a joking celebration about how if the season was to end 3 games ago, they'd be a WC team. However, they blew that before I got around to making a post. So if you want to joke about something that's true, you have to hurry up & tell it before its not.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Buffalo Wild Wings was slow putting the D-backs game on 1 of their big screens. When they did get it on, & I got resituated so I could see the TV, I looked up just in time to watch Washington base runners rounding the bases on a 3 run HR.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Buffalo Wild Wings was slow putting the D-backs game on 1 of their big screens. When they did get it on, & I got resituated so I could see the TV, I looked up just in time to watch Washington base runners rounding the bases on a 3 run HR.
    That's what you get for not watching a local broadcast at home.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So has anyone ever had a worse start than giving up 10 runs in the 1st 2 innings? This is defiantly the worse I've ever witnessed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Watching my 1st game of the season at a local Buffalo Wild Wing. I walked in just in time to watch that lead off single, by the time I got seated & ordered, I next looked up to see the inning ending double play. Now the D-Back have started of with back-to-back singles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

And the D-Backs just walk in a run

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

D-Backs end the 5th with a double run down. Hey Cubbies, time to wake up from your naps,

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love baseball.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I love avoiding doing things that can get me diagnosed as schizophrenic. You, talking to yourself when it’s obvious that no one is around. That’s why I gave up on this tread.

As far as baseball itself, I understand it enough to commentate on it a little bit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love avoiding doing things that can get me diagnosed as schizophrenic. You, talking to yourself when it’s obvious that no one is around. That’s why I gave up on this tread.

As far as baseball itself, I understand it enough to commentate on it a little bit.
    Well, when the No. 3 hitter is down to his last strike with two outs in the ninth, down by one and blasts a home run in a difficult park to hit it out of, the game is a beautiful thing.

Free baseball in Frisco.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well, when the No. 3 hitter is down to his last strike with two outs in the ninth, down by one and blasts a home run in a difficult park to hit it out of, the game is a beautiful thing.

Free baseball in Frisco.
    Sounded great, too bad I was dealing with my dear old "Uncle Sam" to watch it. I guess that's what happens when you wait until the last day to do what you could've done 3-4 months ago.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information