Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolls who contribute nothing to the site.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I would bet good money Mr. thnikka, coachchaz and MB would love to see me gone, and I am who they are talking about. I banter with Cicero alot but for some reason I think he wouldn't want me gone. I have recently had posting priveleges suspended, and I deserved it. Just remember guys, that it always takes 2 to tango. In any case, I love it here, but if enough people want to vote me off the island, I'd listen to the voice of the people. (over 50 percent would do it.) I can't help who I am. I got strong opinions and love to scream them from the mountaintops. Believe it or not I have toned my rhetoric down a bit and don't want to be suspended again. And by no means do I think myself perfect, or better than anyone else here. I just like to argue. My friends call me the contradictor and I am well known where I work for speaking my mind; it gets me into trouble occasionally, but that's who I am.

Anyways, love the site, totally respect the mods for a thankless job and go Broncos.

Go find that thread you started awhile back where you talked about leaving the site forever and tell me who the first person was to talk you out of it. In fact, i recall sending you a PM with the same sentiment. We go back and forth when it comes to your dislike for mexicans, but other than that...who cares? This is about football.

I'm talkign about the guys that will pop up in every thread and argue and degrade peoples opinions just for the sport of it. It doesnt necessarily offend me, but it gets annoying when the shit is everywhere.

But reading through this, it appears I'm the only one that sees it that way, so I'll slither off. No big deal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Go find that thread you started awhile back where you talked about leaving the site forever and tell me who the first person was to talk you out of it. In fact, i recall sending you a PM with the same sentiment. We go back and forth when it comes to your dislike for mexicans, but other than that...who cares? This is about football.
    Mexicans = ok with me; illegals = go back home. Any questions?
    I'm talkign about the guys that will pop up in every thread and argue and degrade peoples opinions just for the sport of it. It doesnt necessarily offend me, but it gets annoying when the shit is everywhere.

But reading through this, it appears I'm the only one that sees it that way, so I'll slither off. No big deal.
    It's easier to slither when you are an animated Kielbasa.

3. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    It's easier to slither when you are an animated Kielbasa.
    it is I suppose...but you know what I mean when I mention the Mexican thing. Other than that, we've never had any issues or arguments.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Maybe I'm the Troll.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

6. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

Boys, there is a troll in our midst!

How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    This was an instance in which a poster thought that he was "valuable" enough to the community that the rules shouldn't apply to him.... and when he crossed the line and had to be reminded that there's no point in having rules if any "given" contingent is "above" those rules... he and a couple of his friends got their noses out of joint then "took their ball and went home".

While it's regrettable that the incident(s) happened, it is not in the best interests of any messageboard community for certain individuals to lash out at others with impunity....and there could be no order or fairness if that situation did exist. The rules (COC) have to apply to everyone equally, regardless of popularity (or unpopularity).
    I miss Slap and Tred

Lucky for me I'm bigger then the OM
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dortoh For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Snuggie View Post
    I miss Slap and Tred

Lucky for me I'm bigger then the OM
    Forum rules still have to apply to everyone equally... and if they choose to leave over that fact, then that's their right. It is regrettable that's the choice they made. But the board will go on with or without them....

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Midnight Blue For This Post:

Its 2:45 Central Time and it took me 45 minutes to read through the entire thread...

Anyway..

I have to admit i'm shocked beyond belief that I have never been banned, let alone suspended, from this site. I feel like this site is my release from my redundant life. It is my escape essentially. I do not act half as bad as I do on this board in person. I would think that I would be in 65-75% of the posters' 4-5 posters that need to go. And frankly, thats ok with me. I don't need anyone's approval of the way I post. Do I push the envelope? Yes. Do I go back after about 20 minutes and say "Should I have really said that?"? Yes. Will I change? Yes, if the mods tell me I should. And I have compared to how I acted when I first arrived. I just haven't gotten any "Concerning Your Post" PMs lately, nor have I gotten into any serious arguements with another poster lately. I feel like i'm getting much better and I also feel as though people are starting to warm up to me outside of a few.

Now, enough of that.

I don't venture into many forums except The Lounge or Draft and Free Agency.. So I can only speak about what I come across.. I think the Horsemen leaving was a very good thing for this board. They were, in my eyes, the 'Mean Girls' of the BroncosForums.. If they didn't like you.. they would flame every post of that poster and it simply got annoying after a while. I personally think the board is on an up-swing with their departure.

After dealing the mods a lot, I can say that they do a fantastic job enforcing the law (minus not sending me to Chile for a few weeks).. I really respect the job that these individuals do. I, honestly, couldn't imagine going through a day in their shoes.

JMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Its 2:45 Central Time and it took me 45 minutes to read through the entire thread...

Anyway..

I have to admit i'm shocked beyond belief that I have never been banned, let alone suspended, from this site. I feel like this site is my release from my redundant life. It is my escape essentially. I do not act half as bad as I do on this board in person. I would think that I would be in 65-75% of the posters' 4-5 posters that need to go. And frankly, thats ok with me. I don't need anyone's approval of the way I post. Do I push the envelope? Yes. Do I go back after about 20 minutes and say "Should I have really said that?"? Yes. Will I change? Yes, if the mods tell me I should. And I have compared to how I acted when I first arrived. I just haven't gotten any "Concerning Your Post" PMs lately, nor have I gotten into any serious arguements with another poster lately. I feel like i'm getting much better and I also feel as though people are starting to warm up to me outside of a few.

Now, enough of that.

I don't venture into many forums except The Lounge or Draft and Free Agency.. So I can only speak about what I come across.. I think the Horsemen leaving was a very good thing for this board. They were, in my eyes, the 'Mean Girls' of the BroncosForums.. If they didn't like you.. they would flame every post of that poster and it simply got annoying after a while. I personally think the board is on an up-swing with their departure.

After dealing the mods a lot, I can say that they do a fantastic job enforcing the law (minus not sending me to Chile for a few weeks).. I really respect the job that these individuals do. I, honestly, couldn't imagine going through a day in their shoes.

JMO.
    Kissass

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Kissass

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ignore the problem. That makes it go away.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Ignore the problem. That makes it go away.
    actually it does not complete as there is always someone that will take the bait..

but if you do not take it and a bunch of others do not they then go away because they are not getting attention..

If Y'all want something done then propose rule changes that we mods can enforce.. rules that will allow for decent arguments to be brought forward.. as No offense folks we want to grow the membership.. not drive everyone especially newbies away because they do not conform to "our way of thought"..

So far IIRC there has been alot of moaning about it BUT not real proposals..

And folks do not think it will be settled/fixed overnight.. it will indeed take some time..

Time to go to work.. HI HO HI HO it's off to work we go..

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    actually it does not complete as there is always someone that will take the bait..

but if you do not take it and a bunch of others do not they then go away because they are not getting attention..

If Y'all want something done then propose rule changes that we mods can enforce.. rules that will allow for decent arguments to be brought forward.. as No offense folks we want to grow the membership.. not drive everyone especially newbies away because they do not conform to "our way of thought".
    If a person comes to this site to antagonize it never changes, regardless of if people ignore them or not, and regardless of some loose interpretation of "baiting". The "ignore the problem, and it will go away" mentality just feeds the problem. Ostrich syndrome. They are here to antagonize. It shouldn't take an act of Congress and years of debate to determine that. It ostracizes upstanding members and drives quality posters away.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Who cares?

No really.

20. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Who cares?

No really.
    Good point - everyone has the choice to not respond, if they feel someone is a troll.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information