Ok, so it wont be the greatest as i have the talent of a dead mosquito. But, the rest of the guys who participated in this are not only great musicians but funny as all ******* hell. This took place over a couple of days while we had some friends (from the Metal-r.us forum) visiting for the Maryland Deathfest a week ago.

Ashman came from upstate New York while Erik and Crash came from the west coast. Iced Realm lives near us but this was the first chance we got to meet him in person. As you will hear in this song it will be Crash and Iced playing all the guitars and doing commentary here and there. Erik, myself, and Ash will be doing vocals and my wife Missy and the rest of us also do commentary here and there. This song is really funny when you get down to it because we were all just goofing off but you can hear the talent of those guys who play guitar. They are pretty creative and amazing.

We also used a drum machine so thats why the drums sound insanely fast. lol
The little phone clip you will hear is of another member who was not there but we kept trying to get on the phone but only got her voicemail. Had to throw it in there anyway because the voice is cute and hilarious. Both Erik and i sing the Black Metal vocals early in the song where we switch off. Erik goes first and then me. Erik also sings the thrasheir stuff afterwards and then Ash finishes with the Death Metal vocals. Keep in mind none of us are real singers but Ash was the best of the bunch. Anyway, i thought this would be fun for you guys to check out because of the comedy involved. Erik's rant on Missy towards the end is priceless. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtKhF...layer_embedded

The Participants