Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you would like to see a sequel for

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

I really hope they make a sequel to Final Fantasy, too. You've heard of that one, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Is'nt going to happen but NCAA Gamebreaker. That game ruled. Damn you EA sports.

3. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Two PS1 RPGs that I thought should've had sequels were Legend of Dragoon and Shadow Madness. Two FF-worthy RPGs.

5. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Two PS1 RPGs that I thought should've had sequels were Legend of Dragoon and Shadow Madness. Two FF-worthy RPGs.
    Shadow Madness was sweet, I wasted a good chunk of my life on that game. One game I would like to see expanded in a sequel would be Shadow of the Colossus. That game was sweet as well.
    "There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty."

7. The Following User High Fived drewloc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rick Upchurch

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Ghost Recon 2 and Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike kicked major ass NUB. Even though I have a 360 and those are from the old box, I still pop those in and play them once in a while.

GRAW and GRAW2 were the letdowns for me. Pretty, but not near as fun.

Suppposedly this fall we'll have something new from Clancy.
    Mehhhhhhh...

The first Ghost Recon was more in tune with the original Rainbow Sixes, but outside... and with military units. It was awesome. The sequels were more or less a gradual shift into being console games. I don't even think GR2 had a first-person mode, or if it did it was so intolerable it basically forced you into third person.

GRAW is so freaking far away from the original GR that I don't even consider them at all to be the same games.

Same for the new Rainbow Sixes. They're fun, but not the same games. The originals were all about planning, tactics and precision timing. The new ones are basically just rocking terrorist-face and doing it as loudly and explosively as possible.
    How's your burger, bro? - Ancient proverb

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I think the GRAW series are pretty solid games.

Quote Originally Posted by drewloc View Post
    Shadow Madness was sweet, I wasted a good chunk of my life on that game. One game I would like to see expanded in a sequel would be Shadow of the Colossus. That game was sweet as well.
    I thought that was a prequel to Ico.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

The Witcher. Awesome Polish developed RPG. Any game where you can get drunk, and bang half the female NPC's is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    I would love to see a sequal (or at least a remake of the originals) is Wing Commander.

Wing Commander was my favorite video game franchise growing up, I have been waiting patiently for news of Wing Commander VI for over 10 years now, but they ain't going to make it.
    I LOVED Wing COmmmander. That game changed and revolutionized gaming. IT was the first game to use actors and movie scenes during the game. They completely changed the gaming world with their graphics.

A new Wing Commander would be awesome.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

The ghost recons on the game boxes ar lame. The older Rainbow Six.. on the CPU, y ou could plot out your approaches with different teams, setting in 'Go' codes with 3, 3man, units. Coordinating your teams strikes and door breaches from different angles. THe console games just dont' have that.

Like in the old CPU madden games. You could actually design your own plays, and put those into the playbook. You could design your own defenses with coverages and blitzes.. and put those into the playbook.

Game consoles, most of the time, seem to be just a "fraction" of games anymore.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Well, some games on consoles were exteremly innovative that weren't made for PCs like FFVII (it came later). There are two sides to the PC/Console gaming argument.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Most of the games I play come out every year...so none per se. I thought Forza motorsport was good, and I see they've made some sequels to that. I played some Assassin's Creed, but I'm just not good at those types of games.

When I first saw this thread (as I use the New Posts function often) I thought it was NFL game...and I was going to say the Chargers-Broncos game one from last year .
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

I'm anxiously waiting for Mass effect 2 and Assassins creed 2.

Can't freakin wait for ME2

16. The Following User High Fived Benetto For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Twisted Metal black was (and still is) a badass game....I can't wait for a next gen sequel on PS3...If they ever make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    I'm anxiously waiting for Mass effect 2 and Assassins creed 2.

Can't freakin wait for ME2
    Mass Effect was a really good game. I'm looking forward to the sequel. Not so much on Assassins, but I hope they add some cool things wth ME

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Mass Effect was a really good game. I'm looking forward to the sequel. Not so much on Assassins, but I hope they add some cool things wth ME

There's usually 3-4 things that make a perfect game for me.

1- Graphics
    2- gameplay and smoothness
    3- weapons available
    4- Storyline

Assassins creed didn't have an abundance of weapons, and the gameplay was highly repetitive...but the storyline had me wanting more after I beat it. I love movie-type games that leave you hanging for the sequel.

Mass effect just blew me away...Could be a top 3 fave of all time for me.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information