Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Recommendations for 2 person games..

Default Need Recommendations for 2 person games..

Having uncle come into town in a few weeks. We usually get together, play golf and stay up playing video games. I have the xbox 360, and am looking for games that 2 people can play together. I actually have 2 units, so can do a link up if you know of one that is awesome that way.

Sports are always popular, but its hard to find a sports game that both people can play equally. Football, only one can be the QB, baseball, only one can pitch... that kind of thing.

Shooters. I LOVE shooters. I suck at them, but is there good coop shooters that you guys would absolutely recommend for two, bad, shooter players? I like the shooters much more than he does.

Arcade: I love a good arcade type game. GIve me a 3/4 view and let me hack-n-slash or shoot things coming in all directions. That works for me.

Is there a good flying fighter game thats good for 2 people to coop together?

YOU guys are the experts. I would really appreciate your input!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Having uncle come into town in a few weeks. We usually get together, play golf and stay up playing video games. I have the xbox 360, and am looking for games that 2 people can play together. I actually have 2 units, so can do a link up if you know of one that is awesome that way.

Sports are always popular, but its hard to find a sports game that both people can play equally. Football, only one can be the QB, baseball, only one can pitch... that kind of thing.

Shooters. I LOVE shooters. I suck at them, but is there good coop shooters that you guys would absolutely recommend for two, bad, shooter players? I like the shooters much more than he does.

Arcade: I love a good arcade type game. GIve me a 3/4 view and let me hack-n-slash or shoot things coming in all directions. That works for me.

Is there a good flying fighter game thats good for 2 people to coop together?

YOU guys are the experts. I would really appreciate your input!
    MW3 Survival mode is the funnest 2 player game I know of. Put it to you this way, my wife loves it and asks if we can play.

You can do split screen, or thru xbox live/PSN whatever...
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

3. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    MW3 Survival mode is the funnest 2 player game I know of. Put it to you this way, my wife loves it and asks if we can play.

You can do split screen, or thru xbox live/PSN whatever...
    I forgot about the survial mode in that....I LOVE that. My other friends hate it because it always starts from scratch once you fail. They are supposed to have that in the new Ghost Recon future soldier, as well. Team up with 3 other guys, and you get 50 waves. Looking forward to that. On the GR Beta right now for the multi-player. Man do I SUCK at pvp!!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I forgot about the survial mode in that....I LOVE that. My other friends hate it because it always starts from scratch once you fail. They are supposed to have that in the new Ghost Recon future soldier, as well. Team up with 3 other guys, and you get 50 waves. Looking forward to that. On the GR Beta right now for the multi-player. Man do I SUCK at pvp!!
    It would be to easy to get good at it if it didnt start over!!!

I needs to write down which wave comes on each level. It gets super hard especially if you are playing with a novice player.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    It would be to easy to get good at it if it didnt start over!!!

I needs to write down which wave comes on each level. It gets super hard especially if you are playing with a novice player.
    exactly. Thats the problem. They are novice and it gets so tough. So you fight and fight, and instead of starting that same level again...it starts over. Its like a punch in the gut for them.

7. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

exactly. Thats the problem. They are novice and it gets so tough. So you fight and fight, and instead of starting that same level again...it starts over. Its like a punch in the gut for them.
    Those freaking hellicopters with the juggernauts. THats what gets me.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

funnest 2 player game I've ever played is just the tip... hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Once upon a time when I had more time on my hands, I reviewed virtually every game I played on here. I wouldve LOVED to review The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings, but I just dont have the time.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you purchased any and what you thought...

Here is a list of games you can buy on the cheap at your local Gamestop and are sure to bring HOURS of coop enjoyment on your Xbox 360 -

Sports - Fight Night 3

Used - $7

While you would be fighting each other, no other fighting game will give you the rush of victory or the devastation of crushing defeat as this game... Even after all these years and 2 successors, FN3 is still the best of the series by far.

Shoot Em Up - Raiden Fighter Aces

Used - $12

Raiden is one of the kings of the top-down shooters of its era. This compilation offers 3 games from the Raiden Fighter series, 7 game modes, coop play, a slew of customization options and hd graphics. If schmups is your thing, it gets no better.

Call of Duty - MW2

Used - $22

I prefer the Spec Ops coop mode in MW2 to MW3's, idky. One word - Homeland Security.

Callof Duty - Waw

Used - $10

A much better choice IMO than either MW 2 or 3. In World at War you can play virtually the entire campaign in coop. Waw is still a great FPS, and the last of the WWII era shooter.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Left for Dead 1 & 2 is a really fun 2 player split screen game.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Gears of War is awesome in 2 player CO-op. All 3 games inthe series are fun, I played each of them with my wife

Thanks MasterShake!!!

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    funnest 2 player game I've ever played is just the tip... hope that helps
    Well, Ive never played that with a guy. I dont see how that would be fun. I imagine it would be painful, with a slight poop smell.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Mortal Kombat, Dynasty Warriors are a couple that the wife and i enjoy.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

So if you don't want to go the shooter route, my wife and I had a blast playing through Dungeon Siege 3 once we got over the crappy camera.
    For a side scrolling platformer, Rayman Origins is fun as well.
    Blur may be a good Mario Kart like game to give a try.
    And if you are up for a button mashing fighter, the latest Soul Calibur is excellent.

22. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

What about GRAW or GRAW 2 Rav? The co-op missions were fun as hell.

...and about the new Ghost Beta. Have you had problems getting into games? I spend about 20 minutes getting dropped out of games before I get into one.

24. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    What about GRAW or GRAW 2 Rav? The co-op missions were fun as hell.

...and about the new Ghost Beta. Have you had problems getting into games? I spend about 20 minutes getting dropped out of games before I get into one.
    Not yet. I know they shut the servers down quite a bit, but it says "Ubi servers not available at this time" ..or something like that. But generally I've had no problem getting into games. I have problems once Im in, cause Im sooooooo bad

26. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information