Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Bless You, Raider Trolls

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    27,236

    Default Bless You, Raider Trolls

    Dear dopey Raider Trolls. We have seen a recent spike in Raider fan posting, which is mostly a very good thing. Apart from Devilspawn, it has been our experience that most of you guys aren't too bright, and that's OK here. Really.

    That is why I want to personally thank you. There has been bitter infighting among Bronco fans over the past months, but you guys are able to remind each and every one of us why it is a privilege to root for the Broncs all by yourselves. Wherever we stand regarding Shanny, McDaniels, Cutler, Plummer, Orton or what have you we are reminded with every post you guys make that it could be so much worse. So much more hopeless. So much more dysfunctional and pathetic. Do we dwell in the past? Sometime...but nothing like you guys do! Its Stabler to Biletnikoff forever with you guys!

    So thank you. Please post often, as you continue to do your part in unifying us once again in our common hatred and contempt for the Oakland Raiders!
    “What fresh hell is this?”

    "A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

  2. The Following 11 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    W can go to the past where the Raiders STILL own the Broncos.



    We can go to the most recent where the Raiders still OWNED the Broncos




    Or we can go to the Present, where the Broncos are OWNING themselves with this idiot.



    Either way, The Raiders STILL OWN THE DONKEYS.

    Owned.

  4. The Following User High Fived OaklandRaider For This Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    31,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    W can go to the past where the Raiders STILL own the Broncos.



    We can go to the most recent where the Raiders still OWNED the Broncos




    Or we can go to the Present, where the Broncos are OWNING themselves with this idiot.



    Either way, The Raiders STILL OWN THE DONKEYS.

    Owned.
    I sure hope English is your fifth language, because you butcher it every time you post. Wow, talking to you must be like talking politics with a border collie. I guarantee you are a mouth breather.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

  6. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I guarantee you are a mouth breather.
    I was going to say window licker...
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  8. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    27,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    W can go to the past where the Raiders STILL own the Broncos.



    We can go to the most recent where the Raiders still OWNED the Broncos




    Or we can go to the Present, where the Broncos are OWNING themselves with this idiot.



    Either way, The Raiders STILL OWN THE DONKEYS.

    Owned.
    Point proved - see what I mean? Please, keep posting, I'm begging you. We Bronco fans thank you from the bottoms of our hearts
    “What fresh hell is this?”

    "A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,282

    Default

    In this mouth breather's case, ignorance is bliss. Or should I say "ignant"
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Dhb lol

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,546

    Default

    I am still trying to figure out just how exactly "owned" is defined by Raiders trolls. Because there is certainly no pwnage coming from their posts. More like a badly aimed water balloon which breaks five feet off target and lands a drop or two on their target while they are hit with three water cannons simultaneously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  13. The Following 5 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    27,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    I am still trying to figure out just how exactly "owned" is defined by Raiders trolls. Because there is certainly no pwnage coming from their posts. More like a badly aimed water balloon which breaks five feet off target and lands a drop or two on their target while they are hit with three water cannons simultaneously.
    "Owned" as in they may someday 'Own" their furniture, TV, and computer if they keep up the Rent-A-Center payments. That's of course unlikely to ever happen, but as close as I can figure it.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

    "A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,282

    Default

    Or maybe "owned" in the sense that they "owned" their 22" wheels, plasma TVs, and "bling" until they sold all of it to feed their nine children.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  16. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:


  17. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble
    Posts
    53,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Dear dopey Raider Trolls. We have seen a recent spike in Raider fan posting, which is mostly a very good thing. Apart from Devilspawn, it has been our experience that most of you guys aren't too bright, and that's OK here. Really.

    That is why I want to personally thank you. There has been bitter infighting among Bronco fans over the past months, but you guys are able to remind each and every one of us why it is a privilege to root for the Broncs all by yourselves. Wherever we stand regarding Shanny, McDaniels, Cutler, Plummer, Orton or what have you we are reminded with every post you guys make that it could be so much worse. So much more hopeless. So much more dysfunctional and pathetic. Do we dwell in the past? Sometime...but nothing like you guys do! Its Stabler to Biletnikoff forever with you guys!

    So thank you. Please post often, as you continue to do your part in unifying us once again in our common hatred and contempt for the Oakland Raiders!
    Unfortunately I think it's going to take more than just a few retarded Raider trolls to cure the animosity on the boards. All that will cure that is wins.

  18. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  19. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach
    Posts
    20,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Unfortunately I think it's going to take more than just a few retarded Raider trolls to cure the animosity on the boards. All that will cure that is wins.
    Hush up. This here's the smack forum. Smack the trolls around or go home. No talk about infighing here. This is a place for all Broncos fans to unite as one and laugh at the hilarity the Raiders organization has become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

    *****************
    "I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

  20. The Following 3 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:


  21. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble
    Posts
    53,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    Hush up. This here's the smack forum. Smack the trolls around or go home. No talk about infighing here. This is a place for all Broncos fans to unite as one and laugh at the hilarity the Raiders organization has become.
    Good point! Of course at this point the hilarity of the Raiders organization pretty much speaks for itself!

  22. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post



  23. The Following 5 Users High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:


  24. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    38,282

    Default

    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. As a raider fan I have to say....
    By XtremeRaiderFan in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 12:36 PM
  2. It's Raider week!
    By Nomad in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
  3. Broncos VS Raider Dec. 2
    By GRLSLUVFTBL2 in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group