Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3240

Thread: OaklandRaiders Smack Thread - merged because they are all the same anyway

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    They are all bust or on their way to being busts, so it's wasted money regardless.
    Nice try, but no cigar. Look here who tops the list of "biggest draft busts ever"...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...t-busts#page/1

ROFL. Cute list.

Sorry, but I like my Tight Ends to be able to BLOCK and Catch. Guys like Brent Celek, and Dallas Clark are only RECEIVING tight ends. They don't block anybody.

Zach Miller not only is a great receiver, but he is also a great blocker. He is an all around TE, not just a one dimensional player. And I doubt ANY of those guys on that list besides Jason Witten and Gonzalez would've put up better receiver numbers than Zach if they played for the Raiders. Zach Miller had nearly 900 receiving yards with JaMarcus Russell throwing him the ball. That's impressive.
    Um... it wasn't me who was claiming that Zach Miller was a "top-5 TE". He's good... the best receiver the Raiders had last season... but he is not among the league's "top 5 TEs".... even if a Raider homer does stretch the truth to make that claim.

They are both solid players. Clady is a bit better.
    Wrong. Clady is much better.

Did I say he was a great receiver? No. I said he's solid, which he is. With a better QB, like Jason Cambpell, look for Higgins to put up closer to 500 yards next year.
    His numbers do not support a claim of "solid". Again, he's a project and can maybe develop into a "solid" WR. But he's not there yet.

Again, if you ever watched Michael Bush play, you would agree with me that he's a great back. He just never gets enough carries or else he would be widely recognized as one of the best backs in the league.

And LOL at putting Slowshon Moreno and Michael Bush in the same sentence. That's insulting. Seriously, it is. When Slowshon can average over 4 yards a carry for an entire season, then we'll talk.
    Michael Bush plays in a RBBC offense. He'll never be "generally" viewed as "great" as long as he's sharing touches with Darren McFadden and Justin Fargas.

Moreno was just a rookie; yet he still was .2 YPC off your conveniently-placed "4 yards a carry" benchmark at 3.8. And while Moreno also shared touches with Correll Buckhalter and LaMont Jordan, his numbers in a single season are close to Bush's for two years.

Bush: 218 carries; 1010 yards; 6 touchdowns
    Moreno: 247 carries; 947 yards; 7 touchdowns.

Anyway... shouldn't you be hyping McFadden instead of Bush? Maybe not... cause he's looking like maybe he might be the Raiders' next highly-paid, highly-touted first round draft bust to be cut loose.

At best.
    And your perspective is Raider-skewed. At best.

That trade will go down as one of the worst in Donkey history. Right up there with their decision to trade Willie Brown to the Raiders way back when...
    I for one never saw his potential in the games I watched, I heard all of the hype of course. Who didn't? I think in a few years Chicago will look back on the trade as a disaster and Denver will be celebrating the success of the trade. Cutler will be out of the NFL in less than five years.
    The Rams Belong in L.A.
    Don Coryell belongs in the NFL Hall Of Fame. He should have made it in his living years. Shame on the Hall of Fame voters.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Smells like shit in here...

Here's an easy solution, just delete the subscription you all have to this thread...And problem solved.

Certain idiots can dance around in circles vomiting shit all over themselves (by themselves) in here if we all just leave. We are all guilty of stooping to this morons level of idiocy and continue to reply to his spewing of bullshit.

If you look at the big picture, we are a bunch of mature adults sitting around and logically having discussions. Meanwhile we have a immature little teenager with no friends, and nothing to do on his free time...coming in here and ranting about how the sky is purple.

Well I'm taking a stand not to smell the shit in here anymore...Who's with me? It's easy just delete the subscription and forget about how the internet is packed with dumbass little kids with no friends or social activities.

Later

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Benetto For This Post:

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Agree to disagree on the whole Russell/WR thing. I think the WRs held Russell back more so than the other way around. Either way Zach Miller is a stud. He isn't quite up there with the Antonio Gates, Ben Watson, Jeremy Shockey, Todd Heap, Tony Gonzales, Heath Miller, Brent Celek, and Kevin Boss crowd yet, but he'll get there either this year or the next.

Out of all the TE's you just listed, Gates and Gonzales are the only one's who are better than Miller. Heath Miller is arguable, but Zach Miller is younger and has more upside and room to grow.

Kevin Boss, and Brent Celek aren't in Zach's league and Todd Heap and Jeremy Shocker are way past their primes.

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Smells like shit in here...

Here's an easy solution, just delete the subscription you all have to this thread...And problem solved.

Certain idiots can dance around in circles vomiting shit all over themselves (by themselves) in here if we all just leave. We are all guilty of stooping to this morons level of idiocy and continue to reply to his spewing of bullshit.

If you look at the big picture, we are a bunch of mature adults sitting around and logically having discussions. Meanwhile we have a immature little teenager with no friends, and nothing to do on his free time...coming in here and ranting about how the sky is purple.

Well I'm taking a stand not to smell the shit in here anymore...Who's with me? It's easy just delete the subscription and forget about how the internet is packed with dumbass little kids with no friends or social activities.

Later
    Amen.... Cant we just ignore this coward so he leaves? Seems like people just like arguing with him for some reason. I guess it makes them sound smarter?

who knows, regardless this kid shouldnt be worthy enough to respond to after straight up saying "im leaving this site for good if Raiders lose" only to return a couple months later.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue
    Nice try, but no cigar. Look here who tops the list of "biggest draft busts ever"...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...t-busts#page/1
    My point was that draft busts happen all the time. I gave examples of some recent Bronco draft picks that have failed, or are on their way to failing (Jarvis Moss, Knowshon Moreno, Robert Ayers)

Um... it wasn't me who was claiming that Zach Miller was a "top-5 TE". He's good... the best receiver the Raiders had last season... but he is not among the league's "top 5 TEs".... even if a Raider homer does stretch the truth to make that claim.
    Do me a favor and name 5 TEs that are better than Zach Miller. And please, don't give me the one dimesional TEs like Brent Celek, or Chris Cooley who only catch but don't block. Zach is elite in the passing game and in the blocking, not many other TEs are.

Wrong. Clady is much better.
    Not according to the stats, he's not.

According to Stats INC, which is the most trusted site for NFL stats, Ryan Clady gave up 8 sacks and had 5 Penalties. Mario Henderson gave up 10 sacks and had 3 Penalties.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/p...id=8789&team=7

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/p...d=8345&team=13

If Clady is supposed to be much better than Henderson, he sure as hell didn't prove it last year.

Clady, just as I predicted would happen, got exposed in Josh McDaniel's Man blocking power scheme for nothing more than an average at best LT.

Michael Bush plays in a RBBC offense. He'll never be "generally" viewed as "great" as long as he's sharing touches with Darren McFadden and Justin Fargas.

Moreno was just a rookie; yet he still was .2 YPC off your conveniently-placed "4 yards a carry" benchmark at 3.8. And while Moreno also shared touches with Correll Buckhalter and LaMont Jordan, his numbers in a single season are close to Bush's for two years.

Bush: 218 carries; 1010 yards; 6 touchdowns
    Moreno: 247 carries; 947 yards; 7 touchdowns.
    He has 29 more carries, yet he has less yards and only one more touchdown.

Bush is way above Moreno. Again, just watch the games. Maybe SeeingRed or another any other non-homeristic Bronco fan will admit that Bush > Moreno. Bush posseses amazing quickness and agility for a guy of his size. He is almost 250 pounds yet he is still faster and more elusive than "Slow"shon Moreno.

Anyway... shouldn't you be hyping McFadden instead of Bush? Maybe not... cause he's looking like maybe he might be the Raiders' next highly-paid, highly-touted first round draft bust to be cut loose.
    McFadden's problem is that he can't stay healthy. When he's been on the field, he's a very good deadly weapon.

If he can stay healthy this year, then watch out. If not, oh well, we still have Michael Bush who is an absolute animal.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    Amen.... Cant we just ignore this coward so he leaves? Seems like people just like arguing with him for some reason. I guess it makes them sound smarter?

who knows, regardless this kid shouldnt be worthy enough to respond to after straight up saying "im leaving this site for good if Raiders lose" only to return a couple months later.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMB6903 View Post
    Lol @ the idiots still giving him attention

:::no offense:::
    Apprently you are an idiot because you keep posting in this thread

You are one confused individual.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    I for one never saw his potential in the games I watched, I heard all of the hype of course. Who didn't? I think in a few years Chicago will look back on the trade as a disaster and Denver will be celebrating the success of the trade. Cutler will be out of the NFL in less than five years.
    You never saw Cutler's potential?

That's just crazy talk. He shattered John Elway's franchise records in just his second year as a starting QB in the NFL.

Out of all the TE's you just listed, Gates and Gonzales are the only one's who are better than Miller. Heath Miller is arguable, but Zach Miller is younger and has more upside and room to grow.

Kevin Boss, and Brent Celek aren't in Zach's league and Todd Heap and Jeremy Shocker are way past their primes.
    Coming from the guy who was championing JaWalrus Ruffles, the player analysis carries next to no weight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

The only reason I gave the others the upper hand over Zach Miller is because of experience. The longevity goes a long way for me. Talent wise, yeah Zach is probably better than some of the TE's I listed. Either way, I think the general consensus among the "experts" is that in the next year or three Miller will be in that "elite" category and I don't disagree. I think we can both agree there.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    Coming from the guy who was championing JaWalrus Ruffles, the player analysis carries next to no weight.
    This coming from the guy that said Charles freaking Tillman was better than Nnamdi

I will never ever forget that you made such an asinine statement. You should be ashamed, bro. Like for real...

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    The only reason I gave the others the upper hand over Zach Miller is because of experience. The longevity goes a long way for me. Talent wise, yeah Zach is probably better than some of the TE's I listed. Either way, I think the general consensus among the "experts" is that in the next year or three Miller will be in that "elite" category and I don't disagree. I think we can both agree there.
    I agree with you there. But there is a reason why the Ravens drafted two TEs in the draft this past year. Todd Heap is getting old, as is Jeremy Shockey.

I agree with you there. But there is a reason why the Ravens drafted two TEs in the draft this past year. Todd Heap is getting old, as is Jeremy Shockey.
    Shockey plays for the Saints
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Todd Heap isn't "old", but he is slowing down. I remember watching him at ASU...and that makes me feel old.

This doesn't deserve it's own thread and probably doesn't belong here, but couldn't find any place else for it so it ends up here.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...fc-west-crown#
    Gimme some footyball, please!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information