Page 3 of 216 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: OaklandRaiders Smack Thread - merged because they are all the same anyway

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I know, funny right? It's like the Chargers fans thinking their team is going to win a Superbowl. What are we thinking?
    Maybe not. But at least they make the playoffs once in a while. Gotta start somewhere right?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

2. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Maybe not. But at least they make the playoffs once in a while. Gotta start somewhere right?
    So true, other west teams should take note. Not just the Raiders.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lmao,

Poor DS. I havent seen him get this riled up in a while. Leave it too the OP to get the flames brewing again.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    2008: 5-11
    2007: 4-12
    2006: 2-14
    2005: 4-12
    2004: 5-11
    2003: 4-12
    *sigh* friggin al davis Look, we kicked your ass the last time, so neener squared.

6. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lmao,

Poor DS. I havent seen him get this riled up in a while. Leave it too the OP to get the flames brewing again.
    I'm not riled. I wants so action too.

8. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    So true, other west teams should take note. Not just the Raiders.
    Yeah...the Chefs are pretty bad too. Last time I checked though, to be fair, and to argue semantics, Denver has made the playoffs more recently than Oakland. So, neener squared.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

10. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

LMAO!!

Sorry ass Bronco fans

Wanna know what's funny? The Raiders have been the worst and BEST team in the AFC West this past decade. The other three teams? They haven't done ish.

LOL, see Bronco fans smack would actually have some MEANING if their pathetic team actually did something. But after the worst collapse in recent memory? You can't say ish to Raider fans, or to any other fans in the NFL.

ESPECIALLY after what's been going on this offseason in Dungver.

Jay Cutler? Gone. Mike Shanahan? Gone. Brandon Marshall? That boy finna be suspended again. Your pathetic defense? LMAO, switcthing to the 34 defense with NO personal fits at all.

Bronco fans, it's okay to cry at night. Your team is being ran by a kid. Josh McDaniels is freaking running your team. LMAO!! He goes from being a waterboy on the Patriots, to being the freaking head coach/GM of the Donkeys! How sad!

Let's take a look at how our team stack against one another since the draft is over. Mkay?

JaMarcus Russell > Kyle Orton - ROFL, Kyle Orton! Go back to Purdue, scrub.

DMC/Bush/Fargas > Knowshon Moreno/Lamont Jordon/JJ Arrington - LOL, seriously DOnkey fans. It's not even a competition

DHB/JLH/Chaz Schilens/Javon Walker/Louis Murphy = Royal/Stokely/Gaffney/McKinley Brandon "I pimp slap my Girlfriend" Marshall will be suspended. So that fool don't count!

Oakland's Oline < Denvers Oline You guys have a decent oline. Congrats. Too bad we can't say the same for the rest of the team!

Zach Miller > Tony Sheffler - LMAO, do I even have to?....Didn't think so

Raiders Dline > Donkeys Dline - Nobody fits in the 34 of your defense. Expect to finish last in rush Defense, on the real

Thomas Howard/Kirk Morrison/Ricky Brown > DJ Williams/?/? - LOL. Isn't that sad? I don't even know who the other scrubs are that you call linebackers

Nnamdi Asomugha/Chris Johnson/Michael Mitchell/Michael Huff/Tyvon Branch > Donkeys secondary - Brian Dawkins is old as hell. Andre Goodman is a scrub. Miami didnt even attempt to resign the bust, same goes for Reynaldo Hill. Alphonso Smith is a slow midget that will get burned in the NFL. DHB go deep!

Putting Donkey fans in their place is what I do.

Owned.
    Last edited by OaklandRaider; 05-02-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Infallible Matt McChesney

Seriously, this guy is adorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    But what can you say to an intelligent Raider fan?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Broncospsycho77 View Post
    Seriously, this guy is adorable.
    I agree. Lets leave some cheese by his hole and when he comes out after his nap tonight he can snack on it.

Strange how he only posts once a day. His mom must be on the computer the rest of the time tracking down Beanie Babies on Ebay. I like to think his real name is Wesley.

I can hear it now and will recount the story via a little play I just wrote called OaklandRaider's Day:

Wesley (aka OaklandRaider): "Ma! Get off the computer, I gotta lay some truth on these donkey fans!"

Mom: "Wesley, you know I've been looking for the Jerry Garcia Beanie for 2 years now. Why don't you play Xstation?"

Wesley: "Mom, its Xbox, not Xstation! Plus I'm bored of pwning fools on Madden 07 all day. They all suck."

Mom: "Well, Wesley, I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait. I'm in a bidding war with Barbara from Michigan and I'll be damned if that bitch gets the last Jerry Garcia Beanie Baby!"

Wesley: "BUT MOM!..."

Mom: "No buts Wesley! Now, I've cut up some hot dogs and put them in some mac and cheese like you like. Go warm them up in the microwave and watch Judge Judy."

Wesley: "Fine....Have you seen my Ganon Jersey? I want to wear it to school tomorrow."

Mom: "Its in the dryer with your socks. Speaking of young man, you are missing at least one sock for every pair! Also, have you seen my Victoria's Secret Catalog? I swear, every time that catalog comes in your socks go missing... its the strangest thing..."

Wesley: "Uhhh..."

Mom: "Oh, Wesley. You've 'discovered' yourself, haven't you? I knew this day would come. Its nothing to be ashamed of..."

Wesley: "Mom, I don't want to talk about it. Its embarassing!"

Mom: "Wesley, I know its embarassing, but its also natural."

Wesley: "No, its not natural... the kids at school say I'll go blind."

Mom: "Wesley, judging by the number of socks that are missing, your eyes should have fallen out by now if that was true."

Wesley: "I guess your right mom, thanks for being so cool about it. I'm gonna go eat my mac and cheese now!"

Mom: "You go right ahead. I'll be done at 10pm and you can talk smack to your donkey friends then. Oh, and Wesley?"

Wesley: "Yeah, mom?"

Mom: "Wash your hands before you eat."
    The End.

14. The Following 6 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I agree. Lets leave some cheese by his hole and when he comes out after his nap tonight he can snack on it.

Strange how he only posts once a day. His mom must be on the computer the rest of the time tracking down Beanie Babies on Ebay. I like to think his real name is Wesley.

I can hear it now and will recount the story via a little play I just wrote called OaklandRaider's Day:

The End.

LOL. It's cute that you wrote all that, seriously. Thanks for sharing your life story with us.

But let's not get off topic, okay? This topic is about Laughing at the Broncos and their ineptness. So if you want to post about you and your mom, then do it somewhere else, champ!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

LOL. It's cute that you wrote all that, seriously. Thanks for sharing your life story with us.

But let's not get off topic, okay? This topic is about Laughing at the Broncos and their ineptness. So if you want to post about you and your mom, then do it somewhere else, champ!
    Did someone say something? Almost sounded like a small child whimpering... also theres a strong smell of urine in the air as if someone soiled themselves in defeat...

Yes, I recognize that smell. Raider fans are nearby.

OaklandRaider

18. The Following User High Fived Broncolingus For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Did someone say something? Almost sounded like a small child whimpering... also theres a strong smell of urine in the air as if someone soiled themselves in defeat...

Yes, I recognize that smell. Raider fans are nearby.
    LOL, revert to insults because you have nothing to say.

It's okay, Donkey Fan. Your team is miserable. I understand.

Owned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

LOL, revert to insults because you have nothing to say.

It's okay, Donkey Fan. Your team is miserable. I understand.

Owned.
    You sound like the punch-drunk fighter who is slipping to the canvas as he exclaims, "I've got you whipped!"

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

21. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    You sound like the punch-drunk fighter who is slipping to the canvas as he exclaims, "I've got you whipped!"

-----
    And you sound like that guy who likes to throw rocks at Ducks in the lake. Only problem is, you are a thirty year old man.

Owned

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information