Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Thomas not sad to see Tebow go: “I wasn’t getting no balls”

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I never said Tebow was the worst QB to ever play the game, I said he's the worst passer in the league. Even still, you can't seem to go more than a few posts about the guy without giving him all the credit. Yet you expect me to change the way I post

Good luck with the pretentious Hater Police bullshit but may I suggest you take your own advice and pump the brakes on the ridiculous "he got us past the first round of playoffs". I noticed you haven't thrown the same shit against the wall in any discussion about replacing any of the other 21 starters. Where is this same concern for Beadles and Walton, Mays and Williams, the DT's? Have you seen some of the disrespect those players get? Where is the Hater Police bullshit in those threads? Nowhere, Tebowfan, you only drop everything you're doing when someone on the Internet is being mean to poor Tim Tebow.

Save it, Tebowfan, I don't hate Tim Tebow.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    yea totally no backlash, Chris Carter still waiting on that induction, still looking like some griping ex player mad at his ex teammates on ESPN every week.

its obvious you have never played on a team tho acting like he wont be penalized for this within the Broncos Organization. Things that come out of the lockerroom are completely frowned upon. And what DT did was stupid and selfish. You dont think he will face something inside the building for this? Dream on. We wont ever hear about it, but he will.

Doesnt matter if its another player or not. Feeding the media gets you nowhere, when your not a great player yourself. He should have kept his mouth shut. Plain and simple. Fox will not let it "slide".

Personally i love Thomas, one of my fav WR in the game today. Watching him do this, i think the media took advantage of him. He should really just not bother with radio shows, and do interviews with people who wont exploit the situation.
    Ok. I read this several times now, and still can't find a SINGLE thing in it correct (maybe Thomas being your favorite WR, but I even doubt that).

Thomas probably felt RELIEVED to have finally said it. He has been hearing about Tebow allllllllllll last year, and kept his mouth shut the entire time, no matter how he AND his teammates felt about it. Now, Tebow is off the roster and someone asks him "how does it feel to catch passes from Manning instead of Tebow"...and BAM!! It finally all came out. Same thing that another WR said after they left via trade. Thomas is NOT the only player on this roster that felt Tim was getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much attention, and if you honestly feel that the locker room is going to give Thomas any crap for saying something, you are delusional.

Its OBVIOUS you have never, ever, been a part of a locker room if you think Thomas is going to get some kind of backlash from within. Thats childish and ridiculous.

(still too shocked to even mention the comments you made about Cris Carter. It's still to unbelievable to me.)
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

4. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

yea totally no backlash, Chris Carter still waiting on that induction, still looking like some griping ex player mad at his ex teammates on ESPN every week.

its obvious you have never played on a team tho acting like he wont be penalized for this within the Broncos Organization. Things that come out of the lockerroom are completely frowned upon. And what DT did was stupid and selfish. You dont think he will face something inside the building for this? Dream on. We wont ever hear about it, but he will.

Doesnt matter if its another player or not. Feeding the media gets you nowhere, when your not a great player yourself. He should have kept his mouth shut. Plain and simple. Fox will not let it "slide".

Personally i love Thomas, one of my fav WR in the game today. Watching him do this, i think the media took advantage of him. He should really just not bother with radio shows, and do interviews with people who wont exploit the situation.

You think Cris Carter hasn't been inducted to the HOF because of comments on Tebow.

Oh FFS....TEBOW IS NOT THAT ******* IMPORTANT....on any football level.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

i'm a girl, so no I haven't played on a football team. Duh. There won't be backlash in the locker room if the rest of the guys feel the same way. Rumors all over the place that a lot of the locker room felt the exact same way! If he said it about a current teammate, sure. One that is gone, nope. Can't see that happening. That would be paying too much time to one who is no longer here while we have better things to do.

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

hes gone, lets move on.
    am i sad to see him gone/
    honest answer, "no".
    in most cases we would applaud the candor,
    with the most polarizing player in all of sports, he should be smart enough or secure enough to expect just this kind of off the chart responses.
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    i'm a girl, so no I haven't played on a football team. Duh. There won't be backlash in the locker room if the rest of the guys feel the same way. Rumors all over the place that a lot of the locker room felt the exact same way! If he said it about a current teammate, sure. One that is gone, nope. Can't see that happening. That would be paying too much time to one who is no longer here while we have better things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    You think Cris Carter hasn't been inducted to the HOF because of comments on Tebow.

Oh FFS....TEBOW IS NOT THAT ******* IMPORTANT....on any football level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Ok. I read this several times now, and still can't find a SINGLE thing in it correct (maybe Thomas being your favorite WR, but I even doubt that).

Thomas probably felt RELIEVED to have finally said it. He has been hearing about Tebow allllllllllll last year, and kept his mouth shut the entire time, no matter how he AND his teammates felt about it. Now, Tebow is off the roster and someone asks him "how does it feel to catch passes from Manning instead of Tebow"...and BAM!! It finally all came out. Same thing that another WR said after they left via trade. Thomas is NOT the only player on this roster that felt Tim was getting wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much attention, and if you honestly feel that the locker room is going to give Thomas any crap for saying something, you are delusional.

Its OBVIOUS you have never, ever, been a part of a locker room if you think Thomas is going to get some kind of backlash from within. Thats childish and ridiculous.

(still too shocked to even mention the comments you made about Cris Carter. It's still to unbelievable to me.)
    first of all, your taking the chris carter completely the wrong direction. I said Carter is still waiting on HOF because he is a loudmouth guy in the media, nothing to do with tebow. everything to do with talking about his ex teammates or coaches. Guy has opened his mouth way to much and he is paying for it with the HOF. Just like TO will.

2nd. Thomas shouldnt be answering questions that are meant to only create controversy and ratings. And that is exactly what the media pinpoints on. Just hoping they can get a player to say something about his ex team or ex teammate. I do like Thomas, but im dissapointed to see him fall right into the interviewers play.

3rd. hah.. saying he wont get anything for it. Not from his teammates, but he will get something from his coaches. Like i said before, Broncos media department is really on point with stuff like this, they catch everything said by their players and their team. They have to in the current media world.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 04-18-2012 at 06:40 PM.

11. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

first of all, your taking the chris carter completely the wrong direction. I said Carter is still waiting on HOF because he is a loudmouth guy in the media, nothing to do with tebow. everything to do with talking about his ex teammates or coaches. Guy has opened his mouth way to much and he is paying for it with the HOF. Just like TO will.

2nd. Thomas shouldnt be answering questions that are meant to only create controversy and ratings. And that is exactly what the media pinpoints on. Just hoping they can get a player to say something about his ex team or ex teammate. I do like Thomas, but im dissapointed to see him fall right into the interviewers play.

3rd. hah.. saying he wont get anything for it. Not from his teammates, but he will get something from his coaches. Like i said before, Broncos media department is really on point with stuff like this, they catch everything said by their players and their team. They have to in the current media world.
    If that is what you meant, you should really work on how to construct sentences. Because what you wrote, didn't mean that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If that is what you meant, you should really work on how to construct sentences. Because what you wrote, didn't mean that.
    i blame the internet and my HTC phone

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

You know the real problem with Tebow isn't his mechanic it's the luntic fans of his that just have no sense of reality.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 04-19-2012 at 09:28 AM.

16. The Following 10 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

sorry but I read his post three times and can't figure out how any of you determined that he was trying to relate the cris carter comment to tebow. The obvious correlation was to Carter calling out teammates and now Thomas doing the same. If you guys want to fight at least find something worthwhile to argue about sheesh.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    sorry but I read his post three times and can't figure out how any of you determined that he was trying to relate the cris carter comment to tebow. The obvious correlation was to Carter calling out teammates and now Thomas doing the same. If you guys want to fight at least find something worthwhile to argue about sheesh.
    If you want to get right down to it nothing is worthy enough to argue about. It is a messageboard afterall but that the internetz for you.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Don't think so.

He didn't fall into anything. He WANTED to say it. He wanted to FINALLY say it. YOU believe he shouldn't have said anything because you love Tim Tebow and don't like to see anyone say something negative about him. But I promise you, those comments that DT made, have been building up inside him for a long time. It just finally felt good to get them off his chest.

I know you wouldn't give a flying fig if DT made the exact same comments about Kyle Orton. So it has nothing to do with "he shouldn't have said anything at all".... and its ALLLLL about "He shouldn't say anything bad about Tim." Lets at least be honest about it.

I find it humorous that you believe that anything negative Tebow brings wrath upon them. The only people that will give him crap are the fans of Tebow like yourself. DT didn't say something against Tim, and certainly didn't say anything controversial if you actually read what he said.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

I've played on football teams, and I don't believe there will be any problems in the locker room whatsoever over this.

You see, there are probably few, if any, of Tebow's lemmings in the locker room. They're all on message boards, such as this one . . .

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I hear that Tebow was a loner when he was a backup and a whipping boy as a starter, the lockerroom was nowhere near the fairy tale people think. Take it fwiw.......
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

i blame the internet and my HTC phone
    I'm sure the chronic had nothing to do with it.......
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information