Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas not sad to see Tebow go: “I wasn’t getting no balls”

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    You are delusional. Yes it was exciting. But anyone with half a brain knows Tebow is a terrible QB and you cant continue to win with last minute antics.

Nobody likes to talk about the end of season collapse, and if it wasnt for the raiders losing we wouldnt be talking about DT's 80 yard scamper.

Last season was exactly what I said it would be if Tebow started. Some luck wins and false hope.
    Yes we backed into the playoffs. However Denver was able to do that because they won enough frickin games for that opportunity to to exsist.

Anyone that thinks that all seven of the victory with Tebow at quarterback have no ability to be objective when it comes to Tebow.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Denver backing into the playoffs like last year is nothing new.

At least they didn't back out of the playoffs like they did with Cutler and Orton at QB.

4. The Following User High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Yes we backed into the playoffs. However Denver was able to do that because they won enough frickin games for that opportunity to to exsist.

Anyone that thinks that all seven of the victory with Tebow at quarterback have no ability to be objective when it comes to Tebow.
    Anybody that attributes the wins to QB play has no ability to be objective. Of the hundreds of plays tebow was given, he only made a handful.

I can only remember one game where we won outright (raiders). I cant think of a single game outside of that that it didnt take a las tsecond FG, turnover, pick six, onside kick etc... We didnt dominate anyone. Keep in mind our opponents at the end of the year were terrible. Tebow got the doors blown off by quality teams.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Denver backing into the playoffs like last year is nothing new.

At least they didn't back out of the playoffs like they did with Cutler and Orton at QB.
    Tebow had the same late season collapse Orton and Cutler had. Id have to look at Ortons statistics, but Im pretty sure Tebow put up less points than either of those QB's in the collapse.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Tebow had the same late season collapse Orton and Cutler had. Id have to look at Ortons statistics, but Im pretty sure Tebow put up less points than either of those QB's in the collapse.

Tebow did only put up 10. Cutler only put up 18 but Orton put up 26. Kind of makes people wonder why Orton was replaced but, at the same time Denver wasn't going anywhere with him euither.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Tebow did only put up 10. Cutler only put up 18 but Orton put up 26. Kind of makes people wonder why Orton was replaced but, at the same time Denver wasn't going anywhere with him euither.
    Orton sucks. Glad he's gone too. Liked him as a backup, Dallas is in the perfect position with him now.

8. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Anybody that attributes the wins to QB play has no ability to be objective. Of the hundreds of plays tebow was given, he only made a handful.

I can only remember one game where we won outright (raiders). I cant think of a single game outside of that that it didnt take a las tsecond FG, turnover, pick six, onside kick etc... We didnt dominate anyone. Keep in mind our opponents at the end of the year were terrible. Tebow got the doors blown off by quality teams.

Yes but at the same time you make him responsible for every loss. You can't have it both way that is not objective. Try attempt it is to be argumentative just for the sake of being argumentitive.

So what hell what we didn't win most of those games in blowouts. I don't give a rat's ass that Tebow put less point that the other quarterbacks. The team still won enough games to get to the playoffs. We didn't with Orton he was 4-14 in his last 18 starts. So whether or not he put up big numbers Denver still didn't win games did they?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It doesn't make me wonder. In Orton's last 18 starts the team went 4-14.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    No. DT will never catch the first pass in overtime and have an amazing stiff arm to win the first playoff game Denver has been to in years. Especially with a team that for most of the season "had no business" being there. I agree he will have amazing catches with Manning, but none will be as exciting and magical as that one, and ESPN will play it a lot on the day he retires.
    Thanks Miss Cleo.

As to your other tripe i wont bother to respond as it was clearly baiting. Move along now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    No the bullshit is comments like this. Your blind hatred for him caused you to only be excited last season for ONE WEEK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You were only excited for one week? That shows just how jaded you really are (pun intended). That was an exciting roller coaster ride and you and other posters like Claymore and MO, HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Wow that's really too bad for you. I can just imagine you sitting there crying with every other ESPN arm chair general screaming "HOW IS THIS HAPPENING, I WATCHED ESPN FOR 5 MINUTES AND AM AN EXPERT!!!"

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of people like me who are happy to see Peyton here. The bullshit is how you and your little group of Tebow haters on these forums can't seem to let it go. You give him zero credit. Wait but I thought he was getting all the credit? Every post, including this one, turns into you guys bashing Tebow un-mercilessly. I see now by your post that its personal for you. TT crapped all over your world and made you guys look like idiots all of last year. Now you and every expert at ESPN will pay him back. Good luck with that.
    Tebow is a Jet. You'll get over it.

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Yes but at the same time you make him responsible for every loss. You can't have it both way that is not objective. Try attempt it is to be argumentative just for the sake of being argumentitive.

So what hell what we didn't win most of those games in blowouts. I don't give a rat's ass that Tebow put less point that the other quarterbacks. The team still won enough games to get to the playoffs. We didn't with Orton he was 4-14 in his last 18 starts. So whether or not he put up big numbers Denver still didn't win games did they?
    Orton won his first six games. This was a mixture of luck, having a new offense, no game film and a new HC. Tebow won in the same fashion. He just required more luck.

I dont think Ive ever pinned a loss on Tebow. I might have said his lack of QB'ing skills will/would lead to blowouts against better teams, but thats all I can recall.

15. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

It doesn't make me wonder. In Orton's last 18 starts the team went 4-14.
    If a kicker misses every field goal, extra point and botches kickoffs the entire game, but the score is close enough that a 20 yard chip shot wins the game... If he makes that shot, does he deserve credit for the win?

If that kicker does worse in every single statistical measurment of performance than the previous kicker, is he considered a better kicker?

17. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    the point is, DT should have never said anything in the first place. I dont care what he said, just the fact that he said it. Just like Owens on his radio show this week.
    For crimeney sake....quit comparing him to Owens. He didn't come out and call Tebow gay. He stated the truth....just as every other analyst who has played a receiving position has said....not many people would want to be a receiver on a team with Tebow because they won't be getting a lot of balls.

So was it ok when Chris Carter said it? He said the same ******* thing and none of this backlash.

That's just plain dumb that DT shouldn't say the truth because he hasn't been deemed worthy.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    I cant wait until the end of next season. We will just see what team will have a better year, and because of who.

7-24... worst stretch in the nfl... 1-4 this year... then this talentless player who cant throw a spiral took you ingrates to a divisional playoff game for the first time in seven years.

I can't wait to start some EPIC told you so threads... Imagine the Jets in the Superbowl and the DB back to 4-12. Just the thought of that gave me a semi.

It has to be said.....

So take your semi over to the Jets board. We could give two shits about your I told you so's.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Says you.

From a skillset standpoint...sure. From a health standpont, nobody could say for certain but I would bet on Tebow and 245 pounds before I would bet on 4 fused vertebrae and a nerve that is regenerating slower than anticipated.
    You do remember that in the Patriots game, a hit to Tebow tore his ribs from his bone and had they won, he would not have been able to play the next week, right?

24. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information