Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas not sad to see Tebow go: “I wasn’t getting no balls”

Ya Tebow excelled at being a running back and Orton excelled at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Both are/were dreadful QBs and I'm ecstatic not to have either in blue and orange any longer.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived bcbronc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc View Post
    Ya Tebow excelled at being a running back and Orton excelled at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Both are/were dreadful QBs and I'm ecstatic not to have either in blue and orange any longer.
    Tebow excelled at scrambling and being a running QB. He excelled at willing a team to victory in the final moments, at times.

Orton excelled at passing the ball. During the 11 games he was healthy in 2010, he proved that.

Again, both had their redeeming points, and both had their faults. Why can't we all just leave it at that?

And now, , what do you think of Thomas' comments?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Too bad Tebow's "will" is only effective against prevent and Cover-0.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by camdisco24 View Post
    He's right in what he said, but wrong that he said it at all.

These kind of comments need to stay in the locker room and away from the media.

Unnecessary to say at this point honestly.
    It's not like anything he was talking about was a secret. They werent locker room dividing statements. I'm pretty sure if Tebow were still on the team, this interview wouldnt exist.

7. The Following User High Fived Chidoze For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im sure King isnt a Tebowner but he is completely wrong with his comments. DT never said that the pass from Tebow against Pitt was forgettable, only that it shouldnt cloud the rest of the season and some of the problems that Tebow had getting the ball to the receivers. Frankly, if Manning continues to be himself DT will have a lot of those passes before all is said and done.
    No. DT will never catch the first pass in overtime and have an amazing stiff arm to win the first playoff game Denver has been to in years. Especially with a team that for most of the season "had no business" being there. I agree he will have amazing catches with Manning, but none will be as exciting and magical as that one, and ESPN will play it a lot on the day he retires.

We get it your on the hate TT bandwagon, you've jumped a lot of bandwagons here over the years. Just because your a pathetic bandwagon jumper, you don't have to hate a great moment in Bronco's football history.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Wait, when did Denver have the No. 1 pick?
    1961, Denver picked Bob Gaiters with the 1st pick of the AFL draft. The Giants also pick him, but with the 17th pick (2nd round). He chose the Giants, but was with the 49ers 3 weeks into 1962. He finally played for Denver in 1963, but only for 6 games. That was the end of the football career of the player that Denver used their 1 & only #1 pick on.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...G/GaitBo00.htm
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

10. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    No. DT will never catch the first pass in overtime and have an amazing stiff arm to win the first playoff game Denver has been to in years. Especially with a team that for most of the season "had no business" being there. I agree he will have amazing catches with Manning, but none will be as exciting and magical as that one, and ESPN will play it a lot on the day he retires.

We get it your on the hate TT bandwagon, you've jumped a lot of bandwagons here over the years. Just because your a pathetic bandwagon jumper, you don't have to hate a great moment in Bronco's football history.
    Oh please! That incredible catch led to a F'n beat down at the hands of a real NFL QB. Let's not pretend that it was a Historical moment for the entire Broncos organization, it was exciting for about a week. It's not exactly NFL Films Top 10 material.

Btw, nobody hates TT, it's the ridiculous bullshit that goes with him that people hate. Bullshit like saying that Thomas should cherish the 15 yard pass that led to the 80 catch-and-run TD because it came from Tim Tebow. That kinda bullshit.......
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    It's not like anything he was talking about was a secret. They werent locker room dividing statements. I'm pretty sure if Tebow were still on the team, this interview wouldnt exist.
    Let's be honest.

I think we all know it's not the timing or the circumstances surrounding the comments that people have a problem with, it's the target of the comments. If Thomas criticized Brandon Lloyd for not wanting to play with Tebow he'd be a hero for criticizing a former teammate, but since it was Tebow he's the worst kind of teammate who better never drop another pass as long as he lives.......
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

13. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Broncos' Demaryius Thomas says he wasn't trashing Tim Tebow

Denver Broncos receiver Demaryius Thomas said Friday that he wasn't trying to disparage Tim Tebow when he implied earlier this week that he wasn't "sad" to see the quarterback shipped to the New York Jets.

"When I had my interview, I wasn't trying to go in the interview and just put Tebow down as a quarterback," Thomas told KKFN-FM in Denver (via SportsRadioInterviews.com). "I was just answering the questions, you know? But ever since the interview, you know, it's just been -- I've been getting badmouthed left and right. Like, 'You're not a good receiver anyway,' and all this and that. So I'm just looking over that."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ing-tim-tebow-
    Nice job of backpedeling
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

they just had manning on NFL total access, and i thought his comments were pretty interesting-- particularly in light of some of the discussion about DT earlier in the thread, and whether he should be attending workouts with peyton even if he couldn't catch passes right now. . .

disclaimer-- i certainly don't "hate" demaryious, or anything along those lines. . . it's not like that-- and i'm not saying that he can't have a good season. . . to the contrary, he should if he stays healthy. . . i do stand by my contention that he should have been out there, though. . . listen to what peyton had to say today:

(roughly transcribed)

" (the wide receiver group) is a group that likes to work, that's willing to do the extra things. And you know, Eric is kind of the veteran receiver of that group, and he'll be called into more of a leadership role this year, taking charge of that group-- he's the guy I've thrown to the most, at many different locations. . . And he's the guy that Mike McCoy wants to move around, wants to move him around and get the ball in his hands, because he has that versatility-- and that's a real credit to him. I'm looking forward to getting my timing down with him-- and with all the guys."

16. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    they just had manning on NFL total access, and i thought his comments were pretty interesting-- particularly in light of some of the discussion about DT earlier in the thread, and whether he should be attending workouts with peyton even if he couldn't catch passes right now. . .

disclaimer-- i certainly don't "hate" demaryious, or anything along those lines. . . it's not like that-- and i'm not saying that he can't have a good season. . . to the contrary, he should if he stays healthy. . . i do stand by my contention that he should have been out there, though. . . listen to what peyton had to say today:

(roughly transcribed)
    Not really a whole lotta surprise there...it always seemed Decker's roll would be moving around a bit, working underneath and converting third downs. DT is going to be a guy that lines up out wide and is an explosive deep threat. I mean if it's accurate that DT has been working out with Calvin Johnson and AJ Green, then it's not like he's just been throwing the ball around with his brother or something. You're 100% correct that the sooner DT and Manning start working out together the better, but it's not like DT can't learn some things on becoming a better WR hanging out with CJ and AJ.
    If not me, who?

18. The Following User High Fived bcbronc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Oh please! That incredible catch led to a F'n beat down at the hands of a real NFL QB. Let's not pretend that it was a Historical moment for the entire Broncos organization, it was exciting for about a week. It's not exactly NFL Films Top 10 material.

Btw, nobody hates TT, it's the ridiculous bullshit that goes with him that people hate. Bullshit like saying that Thomas should cherish the 15 yard pass that led to the 80 catch-and-run TD because it came from Tim Tebow. That kinda bullshit.......
    No the bullshit is comments like this. Your blind hatred for him caused you to only be excited last season for ONE WEEK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You were only excited for one week? That shows just how jaded you really are (pun intended). That was an exciting roller coaster ride and you and other posters like Claymore and MO, HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Wow that's really too bad for you. I can just imagine you sitting there crying with every other ESPN arm chair general screaming "HOW IS THIS HAPPENING, I WATCHED ESPN FOR 5 MINUTES AND AM AN EXPERT!!!"

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of people like me who are happy to see Peyton here. The bullshit is how you and your little group of Tebow haters on these forums can't seem to let it go. You give him zero credit. Wait but I thought he was getting all the credit? Every post, including this one, turns into you guys bashing Tebow un-mercilessly. I see now by your post that its personal for you. TT crapped all over your world and made you guys look like idiots all of last year. Now you and every expert at ESPN will pay him back. Good luck with that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No the bullshit is comments like this. Your blind hatred for him caused you to only be excited last season for ONE WEEK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You were only excited for one week? That shows just how jaded you really are (pun intended). That was an exciting roller coaster ride and you and other posters like Claymore and MO, HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Wow that's really too bad for you. I can just imagine you sitting there crying with every other ESPN arm chair general screaming "HOW IS THIS HAPPENING, I WATCHED ESPN FOR 5 MINUTES AND AM AN EXPERT!!!"

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of people like me who are happy to see Peyton here. The bullshit is how you and your little group of Tebow haters on these forums can't seem to let it go. You give him zero credit. Wait but I thought he was getting all the credit? Every post, including this one, turns into you guys bashing Tebow un-mercilessly. I see now by your post that its personal for you. TT crapped all over your world and made you guys look like idiots all of last year. Now you and every expert at ESPN will pay him back. Good luck with that.
    So, explain to me how I didn't enjoy a few wins last year. Go ahead. Tell me what my feelings are.

But if you couldn't see, or comprehend what a fluke it was, and how truly bad he was at quarterback, that's your problem, not mine. So next time you try to tell me how I felt, don't hit the post button.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

A; I don't hate Tim Tebow. Nobody hates Tim Tebow.

B; I enjoyed the hell out of every win the Broncos have.

It has to absolutely burn Tebow fans that his critics get to enjoy the wins that Tebow helped provide. But that's life, Tebowfan, just like you'll enjoy the Broncos success without your favorite QB.

I can only speak for myself, but when I get into an argument about Tebow 9 times out of 10 it's the stupidity from people such as yourself that I'm bashing. All the so-called vitriol and hate that you think I have towards Tebow is actually my disdain for your ridiculous bullshit. Thomas should forever cherish the memory of a 10 second play because the pass came from Tim Tebow. That's stupid.

I don't hate Tim Tebow but I can tell you that I don't care if he goes onto a great career just as long as it's not in Denver. And it's all because of Tebowmania. Try and remember that next time Tebow gets booed, they're not booing him they're booing his ridiculous F'n fans. You're the worst thing to happen to his career. Good luck...with that.

Btw, am I supposed to carry the memories of a 9-9 season with me to the grave? Yes, Tebowfan, yes! I only enjoyed that win for a week, because the next game was a brutal reminder of the skill level it takes at the QB position to compete for World Championships.

You go ahead and hold on to that 10 second spit of time forever, I want more!.......
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 04-17-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

23. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

You are delusional. Yes it was exciting. But anyone with half a brain knows Tebow is a terrible QB and you cant continue to win with last minute antics.

Nobody likes to talk about the end of season collapse, and if it wasnt for the raiders losing we wouldnt be talking about DT's 80 yard scamper.

Last season was exactly what I said it would be if Tebow started. Some luck wins and false hope.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

25. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information