Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 392

Thread: Thomas not sad to see Tebow go: “I wasn’t getting no balls”

  1. #346
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    5280!
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ryan Clady
    Posts
    22,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    With that logic I could insinuate a lot of stupid things seeing how Indy let him go for NOTHING! If he is so damn great and going to be the shiz here, why did Indy let him walk for nothing? Isn't that the crap that is thrown out for 99% of the free agents denver signs.

    If you are so confident, then call it now MO. Come out and state that Manning and company should produce a similar season or better than TT's past year here.

    If Mo won't, I will. The Denver Broncos will be better this year than they were last year.

  2. The Following 7 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:


  3. #347
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    5280!
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ryan Clady
    Posts
    22,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Miller disappeared as soon as the cast went on.

    Only in Denver will they complain about how a team won. Who cares if they scored less. The fact is they won. They, with TT and all his herpes, found a way to win and get a home PO game. Something Orton didn't do-with a better team and better start. Something Cutler with all his awesome QB superpowers couldn't do.

    I could just as easily argue how did the Bears score more points with Cutler YET STLL LOSE!!!!????

    It's easy MO. When you shorten the game and the number of possessions each team gets, something that this team could do BECAUSE of TT and only TT, ANYTHING can happen and you are never out of it. Whereas with a gunslinger from the pocket you might score quick but the other team gets quicker possessions, more of them, and also a higher potential for turnovers.
    Imagine that....a linebackers, whose specialty is taking down a qb, performance went down when they place a club cast over his entire hand.


  4. #348
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    18,252

    Default

    The Denver Broncos are already a better team than they were last year... period. You don't add one of the best QBs in the NFL to your roster, and get worse. It doesn't even matter if your record is better (and it will be). There is a reason we are considered contenders from the start of the season this year, as opposed to purely lucky last.

    Every year we see teams that went to the Super Bowl, not even make the playoffs the following year. Does that mean they are somehow a "worse team" than they were the prior season???

    There is NO comparison to TT and Manning..... none.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:


  6. #349
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Emma mother****ing Watson
    Posts
    38,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    The Denver Broncos are already a better team than they were last year... period. You don't add one of the best QBs in the NFL to your roster, and get worse.
    Well, according to the Teboi's it does. lol

  7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:


  8. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    27,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Tebow is a Jet. You'll get over it.
    For those who won't get over it, I'm sure New York will welcome them with open arms . . .

  9. #351
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    18,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post

    It's easy MO. When you shorten the game and the number of possessions each team gets, something that this team could do BECAUSE of TT and only TT, ANYTHING can happen and you are never out of it. Whereas with a gunslinger from the pocket you might score quick but the other team gets quicker possessions, more of them, and also a higher potential for turnovers. [/I][/U][/B]
    How do you shorten the game and shorten the number of possessions when you punt more often???
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  10. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:


  11. #352
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time
    Posts
    8,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    You do remember that in the Patriots game, a hit to Tebow tore his ribs from his bone and had they won, he would not have been able to play the next week, right?
    He is lucky that was all after see Wilfork and two other DL pile drive him and sit on chest. That sack happened in like 2 seconds.

  12. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    6,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    For crimeney sake....quit comparing him to Owens. He didn't come out and call Tebow gay. He stated the truth....just as every other analyst who has played a receiving position has said....not many people would want to be a receiver on a team with Tebow because they won't be getting a lot of balls.

    So was it ok when Chris Carter said it? He said the same ******* thing and none of this backlash.

    That's just plain dumb that DT shouldn't say the truth because he hasn't been deemed worthy.

    yea totally no backlash, Chris Carter still waiting on that induction, still looking like some griping ex player mad at his ex teammates on ESPN every week.

    its obvious you have never played on a team tho acting like he wont be penalized for this within the Broncos Organization. Things that come out of the lockerroom are completely frowned upon. And what DT did was stupid and selfish. You dont think he will face something inside the building for this? Dream on. We wont ever hear about it, but he will.

    Doesnt matter if its another player or not. Feeding the media gets you nowhere, when your not a great player yourself. He should have kept his mouth shut. Plain and simple. Fox will not let it "slide".

    Personally i love Thomas, one of my fav WR in the game today. Watching him do this, i think the media took advantage of him. He should really just not bother with radio shows, and do interviews with people who wont exploit the situation.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 04-17-2012 at 08:22 PM.

  13. #354
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My place in nowhere.
    Adopted Bronco:
    John F'n Elway
    Posts
    7,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    yea totally no backlash, Chris Carter still waiting on that induction, still looking like some griping ex player mad at his ex teammates on ESPN every week.

    its obvious you have never played on a team tho acting like he wont be penalized for this within the Broncos Organization. Things that come out of the lockerroom are completely frowned upon. And what DT did was stupid and selfish. You dont think he will face something inside the building for this? Dream on. We wont ever hear about it, but he will.

    Doesnt matter if its another player or not. Feeding the media gets you nowhere, when your not a great player yourself. He should have kept his mouth shut. Plain and simple. Fox will not let it "slide".

    Personally i love Thomas, one of my fav WR in the game today. Watching him do this, i think the media took advantage of him. He should really just not bother with radio shows, and do interviews with people who wont exploit the situation.
    You're not actually saying that Carter is still waiting for his induction because he said he wouldn't play with Tebow?

    Btw, I think it's far more likely that Thomas' teammates thanked him for saying what they were thinking than the likelihood that he faces any kind of penalty whatsoever. I sincerely hope you don't think that Coronel Jesup just ordered a Code Red.......
    Resign DRC and Caldwell.

    DE Jared Allen.
    FS Jairus Byrd.
    MLB Arthur Moats.

  14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jaded For This Post:


  15. #355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    A; I don't hate Tim Tebow. Nobody hates Tim Tebow.

    B; I enjoyed the hell out of every win the Broncos have.

    It has to absolutely burn Tebow fans that his critics get to enjoy the wins that Tebow helped provide. But that's life, Tebowfan, just like you'll enjoy the Broncos success without your favorite QB.

    I can only speak for myself, but when I get into an argument about Tebow 9 times out of 10 it's the stupidity from people such as yourself that I'm bashing. All the so-called vitriol and hate that you think I have towards Tebow is actually my disdain for your ridiculous bullshit. Thomas should forever cherish the memory of a 10 second play because the pass came from Tim Tebow. That's stupid.

    I don't hate Tim Tebow but I can tell you that I don't care if he goes onto a great career just as long as it's not in Denver. And it's all because of Tebowmania. Try and remember that next time Tebow gets booed, they're not booing him they're booing his ridiculous F'n fans. You're the worst thing to happen to his career. Good luck...with that.

    Btw, am I supposed to carry the memories of a 9-9 season with me to the grave? Yes, Tebowfan, yes! I only enjoyed that win for a week, because the next game was a brutal reminder of the skill level it takes at the QB position to compete for World Championships.

    You go ahead and hold on to that 10 second spit of time forever, I want more!.......
    No, you hate Tebow, maybe you try to tell yourself you dont, but its obvious to anyone who reads your constant bashing that its personal for you.

    You lump everyone into a group of Tebow lovers if they refuse to jump into your little hate Tebow forum fan club. As Stephen A Smith says, "show a little respect". The worst quarterback to ever play the game, in your opinion, got us past the first round of playoffs in years and all you can do is bash him constantly?

    So yes Tebowhater there will be the crazies that come in here and talk good about Tebow. But haven't you noticed they have thinned out lately? Give it a year and they will be gone completely. You need to grow up and learn to say AgreetoDisagree instead of jabbing him like a little school child every chance you get. Its like when MO comes into a thread and throws out his wanna be witty one liners and all you can do is shake your head and question his age. You guys sound like a broken record and its getting old.

    So yes TebowHater everyone around here has grown tired of the same 4-6 posters jumping on anyones back who has anything positive to say about TT, that they all have just shut up. No one wants to argue with people who stick their fingers in their ears and scream "TEBOWSUCKTEBOWSUCKS" Thats why you hate the Tebow crazies so much! What you guys don't realize is you have become Tebow hater crazies and sound just as bad! I think TT deserves more respect than that. Was he ever the long term answer in my book? Hell no, but at least I show him a little respect for all the shit he had to put up with from the media.
    Last edited by OrangeFanatic; 04-18-2012 at 08:01 AM.

  16. #356
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    No, you hate Tebow, maybe you try to tell yourself you dont, but its obvious to anyone who reads your constant bashing that its personal for you.

    You lump everyone into a group of Tebow lovers if they refuse to jump into your little hate Tebow forum fan club. As Stephen A Smith says, "show a little respect". The worst quarterback to ever play the game, in your opinion, got us past the first round of playoffs in years and all you can do is bash him constantly?

    So yes Tebowhater there will be the crazies that come in here and talk good about Tebow. But haven't you noticed they have thinned out lately? Give it a year and they will be gone completely. You need to grow up and learn to say AgreetoDisagree instead of jabbing him like a little school child every chance you get. Its like when MO comes into a thread and throws out his wanna be witty one liners and all you can do is shake your head and question his age. You guys sound like a broken record and its getting old.

    So yes TebowHater everyone around here has grown tired of the same 4-6 posters jumping on anyones back who has anything positive to say about TT, that they all have just shut up. No one wants to argue with people who stick their fingers in their ears and scream "TEBOWSUCKTEBOWSUCKS" Thats why you hate the Tebow crazies so much! What you guys don't realize is you have become Tebow hater crazies and sound just as bad! I think TT deserves more respect than that. Was he ever the long term answer in my book? Hell no, but at least I show him a little respect for all the shit he had to put up with from the media and stupid fans like you.
    Meh, we took alot of shit over a QB that had one good game. Took the same shit for saying Orton was terrible. Tebow does suck. Any other player on the team that was as bad at his position would be gone. Oh wait...
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  17. #357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Meh, we took alot of shit over a QB that had one good game. Took the same shit for saying Orton was terrible. Tebow does suck. Any other player on the team that was as bad at his position would be gone. Oh wait...
    Look, I never said TT was a great QB. I never thought he was the long term answer. BUT I do think he came out and gave 110%. That in and of itself was refreshing after watching phantom sack Orton. If you guys think hes the worst QB ever, that's great. There are plenty of people who will disagree. By the tone of your guys posts lately, it seems to have become very personal.

    Like I was trying to tell Jaded, relax dudes, the Tebow crazies have left the building. You guys don't need to be crazy haters anymore to even it out. He came out and gave our beloved Broncos EVERYTHING he had. Even if you think that wasn't much you have to respect him at least a little for that.

  18. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeFanatic For This Post:


  19. #358
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Elpaso TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Posts
    31,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    Look, I never said TT was a great QB. I never thought he was the long term answer. BUT I do think he came out and gave 110%. That in and of itself was refreshing after watching phantom sack Orton. If you guys think hes the worst QB ever, that's great. There are plenty of people who will disagree. By the tone of your guys posts lately, it seems to have become very personal.

    Like I was trying to tell Jaded, relax dudes, the Tebow crazies have left the building. You guys don't need to be crazy haters anymore to even it out. He came out and gave our beloved Broncos EVERYTHING he had. Even if you think that wasn't much you have to respect him at least a little for that.
    Fair enough and logical. Maybe I/we are shell shocked...
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

  20. #359
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Corn
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charles Dimry
    Posts
    53,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    Look, I never said TT was a great QB. I never thought he was the long term answer. BUT I do think he came out and gave 110%. That in and of itself was refreshing after watching phantom sack Orton. If you guys think hes the worst QB ever, that's great. There are plenty of people who will disagree. By the tone of your guys posts lately, it seems to have become very personal.

    Like I was trying to tell Jaded, relax dudes, the Tebow crazies have left the building. You guys don't need to be crazy haters anymore to even it out. He came out and gave our beloved Broncos EVERYTHING he had. Even if you think that wasn't much you have to respect him at least a little for that.
    Except they're not gone. Four posts above yours is someone trying to say Cris Carter isn't in the Hall of Fame because he doesn't think Tebow is a good quarterback.

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    You can't teach length.

  21. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  22. #360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Except they're not gone. Four posts above yours is someone trying to say Cris Carter isn't in the Hall of Fame because he doesn't think Tebow is a good quarterback.

    Ok, maybe not totally gone yet, but you've gotta agree that they are definitely thinning out.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 09:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 04:20 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:30 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 03:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group