Thread: NHL 2012 Playoffs...Yeah Baby!

Default NHL 2012 Playoffs...Yeah Baby!

So I waited as long as I could for Med to start his annual thread. Since he is MIA- I feel it is now up to me.

I freaking loved it that the Wings and the Canucks both lost last night. So happy.

Not thrilled about the pens game. I like the pens first of all and I hate Philly, so naturally that game was a disappointment, but damn did Bryzy steal that game for them. Letang also shat in his mouth.

Tonight we got the hawks and dirty dogs. Go hawks.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Did the Avalanche make it too the playoffs? I havent been able to keep up.

No we did not make the playoffs. Just missed. San Jose took our spot by a few points. They play tonight as well. I believe its on at 730 eastern.

I wonder how long if at all shae weber will get suspended. The hit did look really bad, but I do not think he actually did slam zetts head against the glass, I think zett stopped it with his gloves. I watched that reply like 15 times last night after the vancouver game. I do not think he head actually hit the glass. Still, intent to injure is not cool....Id say its a two game, only worthy of one, but its playoffs and bettman might want to set precedence
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

4. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

AAAarrrrgh!

Pissed that the blackhawks lost to the yotes!
    Happy that the sharks beat the blues...I hate the blues.

liked the rangers. i hope they dont fold this year like they always do.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Happy that the bs are still alive and a that the canucks los ( sorry bc u ar aok but i hat luongo and that turd burrows)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Happy that the bs are still alive and a that the canucks los ( sorry bc u ar aok but i hat luongo and that turd burrows)
    You are NOT allowed to post from your phone anymore. My word, med.

Oh, and I watched a couple of good games over the weekend. I like the early starts, gives me something to watch on Saturdays and Sundays, and a smart marketing move, get away from competing with NASCAR, NBA, MLB and Golf.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

How about them DC Caps baby! DC!!
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

I was pulling for them. Im not a big boston fan. This next round should be a real good series, with some of the upsets we have had.

Did I mention how I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing the wings and 'nuks get knocked out! Oh my goodness that was sexy!- Man I hate those two teams.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

11. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I was pulling for them. Im not a big boston fan. This next round should be a real good series, with some of the upsets we have had.

Did I mention how I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing the wings and 'nuks get knocked out! Oh my goodness that was sexy!- Man I hate those two teams.
    I loved teh Canucks losing. The Caps played well and deserved to win.

I hope the Devils win tonight. Fla is like watching paint dry.

a Rangers vs Flyers ECF would be epic.

Out west I am pulling for the Blues as they have never won anything and are a good team to watch.

I do not mind LA either as kudos to them for knocking out Vancover and those crybabies like Luongo and that turd Burrows.

The devils showed grit last nite. I hope LA can continue on. Quick is an underrated goalie.

What a great game between ny and wash. Ryan calahan was outstanding. There is nothing better than playoff ot hockey. Especially when its multiple ots.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information