Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want to puke with Kaberle being a Cane

Default I want to puke with Kaberle being a Cane

He was awful in Boston and my team overpaid for this guy. Oh well, at least it is not my $$

The only saving grace could be that there is much less pressure in Carolina. I hope he returns to his Toronto form but was not impressed with his stay in Boston. Besides the Finals he was bad and did not help the powerplay there at all.

I guess I am the only one who needs a throw up pan and no one cares

I guess if he was a giveaway machine on the Avs you would all weigh in

3. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I like Kaberle but he's not my favorite. I'm pretty well over offensive defensemen. That shit with the Avs wore me out. I'm still sick over the Avs re-signing Hunwick...

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

I used to really like kaberle but he has SUCKED SOO BAD for a while now. I was worried we were going to get him. He reminds me of hunwick only not as bad. SR is right, be happy you don't have hunwick on your team.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

7. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

What is sad is the Canes already have their Kaberle in Joni Pitkanen. He is younger then Kaberle and better in his own end. I hope I am wrong on Kaberle and he does well. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    What is sad is the Canes already have their Kaberle in Joni Pitkanen. He is younger then Kaberle and better in his own end. I hope I am wrong on Kaberle and he does well. We shall see.
    He's awful Med. I can't believe Carolina paid him something like 12 ml for three years. I'm also pissed what the Bruins gave up to get him from Toronto.

But I'm glad Boston got Corvo from Carolina as a salary dump so they could afford Kaberle.

BTW, Kaberle has to be the weakest player in the NHL. No upper body strength at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Beer Girl

He was awful in Boston and my team overpaid for this guy. Oh well, at least it is not my $$

The only saving grace could be that there is much less pressure in Carolina. I hope he returns to his Toronto form but was not impressed with his stay in Boston. Besides the Finals he was bad and did not help the powerplay there at all.
    Kaberle has been in the top 10 scoring for defenseman like 7 out of the last 8 seasons. He is one of the best in the league at making the outlet pass (first pass out of the defensive zone).

Boston lost Joe Colbourne who is a big 6'5 center and is really about 2-3 years away from being a good player and 3rd or 4th liner. He is also a former first rounder 18th overall. Also lost was Bostons' First rounder this season (S. Percy) traded up from 30 to 25, and 1 second round pick for next season (Conditional if Boston made the Cup Finals).

The Boston/Kaberle trade Boston won hands down. Boston lost no roster players, and starters who will play right now. Toronto hasn't made the playoffs since 2003, and they gave up what some believe the arguably the best player Toronto had on an already talentless roster.

I think Carolina gets themselves a player who will rack up 50 points, feeding Eric Staal, one timers on the power play. I would consider drafting Kaberle in my fantasy drafts this season knowing he and Staal will be on the Power Play.
    No Guts, No Glory

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Tebow is a virgin.

11. The Following User High Fived HammeredOut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

But what about defensive play? A defenseman isn't shit if they can't back it up in their own end.

Quote Originally Posted by HammeredOut View Post
    Kaberle has been in the top 10 scoring for defenseman like 7 out of the last 8 seasons. He is one of the best in the league at making the outlet pass (first pass out of the defensive zone).

Boston lost Joe Colbourne who is a big 6'5 center and is really about 2-3 years away from being a good player and 3rd or 4th liner. He is also a former first rounder 18th overall. Also lost was Bostons' First rounder this season (S. Percy) traded up from 30 to 25, and 1 second round pick for next season (Conditional if Boston made the Cup Finals).

The Boston/Kaberle trade Boston won hands down. Boston lost no roster players, and starters who will play right now. Toronto hasn't made the playoffs since 2003, and they gave up what some believe the arguably the best player Toronto had on an already talentless roster.

I think Carolina gets themselves a player who will rack up 50 points, feeding Eric Staal, one timers on the power play. I would consider drafting Kaberle in my fantasy drafts this season knowing he and Staal will be on the Power Play.
    I will be happy if that happens. He is bad in his own zone. I would take mediocre in his zone at least.

Glad the Canes dumped this bum. The Habs can have him.

26 pts in 60 games with 2 goals for $4MM per year(about) no thank you. He also sucks in his own end.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Just read that Cam Ward is out for a while with an "unspecified lower body injury"

Glad the Canes dumped this bum. The Habs can have him.

26 pts in 60 games with 2 goals for $4MM per year(about) no thank you. He also sucks in his own end.
    Med, where you been buddy? Kaberle has been w/ Montreal for more than 2 months already I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Just read that Cam Ward is out for a while with an "unspecified lower body injury"
    I hope it is not that long, not that they are making the playoffs anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Med, where you been buddy? Kaberle has been w/ Montreal for more than 2 months already I think.
    I just saw this thread and starting laughing, so I wanted to make a comment

Stupid Canadiens for that trade

19. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

WTE

I just saw this thread and starting laughing, so I wanted to make a comment

Stupid Canadiens for that trade
    As a habs fan this thread makes me so sad. hahaha

21. The Following User High Fived Solution For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information