Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PatsR Guarantees

Default PatsR Guarantees

Guys, I think we can all agree that this years version of the New England Patriots is the greatest team to ever be assembled in the history of the National Football League. As a matter of fact, I am going to put my PatsR Guarantee on it.

Discuss.

The 2007 New England Patriots are the greatest professional American Football team to ever grace our beloved planet Earth. On that I give you my PatsR Guarantee.

Welcome to the site.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by PatsR View Post
    Guys, I think we can all agree that this years version of the New England Patriots is the greatest team to ever be assembled in the history of the National Football League. As a matter of fact, I am going to put my PatsR Guarantee on it.

Discuss.

The 2007 New England Patriots are the greatest professional American Football team to ever grace our beloved planet Earth. On that I give you my PatsR Guarantee.

Welcome PatsR

Discuss.

Tough to disagree when your team is so dominant against it's competition. Brady makes everyone look good, but in some of Brady's deep passes this season, it's Moss who's made him look good, as some of them just floated up in the air and was up for grabs.

The Pats are great on offense, and more than solid on defense and special teams. Barring injuries to Brady and his receivers, they look like a lock for winning the Superbowl. I think the Giants have a chance to beat them. Jacksonville should be dangerous to them too, should they make it to the playoffs and meet there.

Discuss.

Still too early in the season to argue that one, my friend. I think we all share something in common, however. We live to enjoy/appreciate *greatness*. Should the Pats be at 15-0, going into game 16 of the regular season, I will be behind them to tie the record, and go for the throat in the post season.

That said, Broncos remain my sentimental Numbero Uno.

Manning and the Colts are #2.

Brady and company are #3.

But, year to date, you are right. The Patriots are showing to be the most complete team.

Welcome aboard!

Your statement is an opinion.

Even if the Patriots were to win every single game left in this regular season and playoffs, that is still your opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own.

Discuss.

The Steel Curtain would destroy the Patriots. Tom Brady isn't going to throw any deep passes to anyone if he is sitting on his arse. Oh yeah, he isn't going to be on the field much when Franco and company grind the ball down the field.

Oh some other teams that would hand the Patriots their arse. The greatest show on turf. Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt and Az Ahkeem >Moss, Stallworth and Welker. They had two number one WRs on their team, you have one. They had an even better running game (you know who Marshall Faulk is right?). Their defense was top ten in every major statistical catergory, and they actually won the superbowl. The Patriots haven't even won the division yet, your assertion is foolish at best.
    Last edited by Poet; 10-22-2007 at 01:58 AM.

Discuss.

It's great to have your esteemed football knowledge cruising these boards PatsR.

I'm assuming your PatsR Guarantee Accuracy Rate is once again above 99.9%?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Hey, PatsR!

Did you want me to move this to the Smack forum so I can kick your butt for you?

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Hey, PatsR!

Did you want me to move this to the Smack forum so I can kick your butt for you?

-----
    He already owned himself by claiming a week 7 team the best team ever......nothing you could ever do is as bad as what he did to himself.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Sorry, PatsR, but I gotta move this.

It's already taking a "smack" direction.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Sorry, PatsR, but I gotta move this.

It's already taking a "smack" direction.

-----
    Ah, this is right up my alley now. Allow me to explain why this statement is so stupid. The Patriots are dominating in week seven. They haven't even played half their games yet, but somehow they are better then every team ever? It is absolutely insane to compare them to any team that has even made the superbowl. When the Patriots won the superbowl the following year/s everyone said that you have to beat them or get farther then they do to be considered better then they are. Since Tom Brady is the ultimate feel good story and is the figurehead of the cheating franchise of the Patriots people forget that. Funny how Brady gets on an amazing hot streak and the Patriots turn into the absolute best team ever...................you can't even consider them better then any team that has made the playoffs yet.

A team that has played only one team that had a winning record at the time they played... a team that has yet to win a game, a team that managed to lose a game in which they forced 6 turnovers, a team that is playing absolutely terribly, a team that lost to that team, a team that at the time they played was playing like crap, and a team that is being overrated to a ridiculous extent because they have won a couple games... is the best team to ever be assembled?? That's not even a laugh of a statement that is ridiculous statements at their finest. They have to do a helluva lot more than they have done in order to even be mentioned in the same breath as some of the best teams in history.

Gnomeflinger was the first to use the correct number of A's in my username.

Please refrain from stating an opinion on behalf of people who disagree with you.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    Please refrain from stating an opinion on behalf of people who disagree with you.
    Cough, smack forum, cough cough.

A better thing to ask would be that he make a statement that is not absolutely insane.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information