Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Denver Broncos Draft-day Thread.

Sneakers, I am not sure if they changed the time limits, but the Broncos will pick by 5 PM CST at the very latest.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Makes sense McD didnt say anything about moving up from 18. And Orakpo is probably the only player other than Moreno he hasnt mentioned.
    I guessed Orakpo in the 'gut' thread for that reason you mentioned, then again I'm still trying to finish reading this book "NFL Draft For Dummies", because I haven't the slighest clue!!

Also look at what LT did for SD when they sucked, maybe Moreno can bring the same spark if drafted, just trying to be open minded!

Adopted Bronco:
    Can I adopt Miles the Mascot?

I have to work today, but luckily my boss is gonna sign the office computer onto the Internet so I can occasionally watch it

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Are the Rams able to pick a player before 1600 et, I read somewhere the NFL gave them permission to do so after Stafford was signed? Anything to get the process going quicker to the BRONCOS 12 pick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    2 pm mtn is so lomg from now.. damn late start
    00 Days, 05 Hours, 54 Minutes, 31 Seconds to first pick

Give me some insight on Moreno. I don't follow NCAA, and what reading I have done leading up to the draft has mostly been on the defensive players, a little about wells.

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Give me some insight on Moreno. I don't follow NCAA, and what reading I have done leading up to the draft has mostly been on the defensive players, a little about wells.
    Top posted a great article on Moreno from MHR...let me see if I can find it.

Here it is: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37831
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

8. The Following User High Fived honz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I watched him in some games on CBS! What he did to LSU in Baton Rouge was impressive and many other teams. I've heard analysts compare him to the next LT....explosive, shifty and a difference maker.

Though I would like to see defense, I won't be disappointed if Moreno finds his way to the orange and blue! If he does, I see a few backs finding new homes!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

While I am usually really excited about the draft, the fact that we don't have the best young QB in the league anymore really takes some luster off of it.

11. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

xzn

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just remember how pathetic our defense was atwater. Now we have 2 picks inside the top 20 to do something about it. That's all the luster i need.

Just turned on Sirius and they are doing a mock, and the two guys are saying that KC will pass on Curry and go with Jackson. They also said that Gil Brandt (I know some on here don't like him, but those that listen to him on Sirius know he is a sharp football guy) has been guaranteeing that Jackson will be a top 5.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Just remember how pathetic our defense was atwater. Now we have 2 picks inside the top 20 to do something about it. That's all the luster i need.
    I will never forget how pathetic our defense was and still is. That is why I hope McD doesn't do something ultra retarded like go after Sanchez or draft a runner in the 1st couple of rounds.

16. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosBlitz View Post
    I watched him in some games on CBS! What he did to LSU in Baton Rouge was impressive and many other teams. I've heard analysts compare him to the next LT....explosive, shifty and a difference maker.

Though I would like to see defense, I won't be disappointed if Moreno finds his way to the orange and blue! If he does, I see a few backs finding new homes!!
    If we could get in impact lineman with the first, I could live an RB, if he is projected to be a 'special' back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You ever watch Hershel Walker play at Georgia T??

19. The Following User High Fived Skinny For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I am starting to lean that McD will pick Knowshawn, simply to further distance himself from Shanahan and his "icky" roster.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information