Thread: Support BroncosForums when you shop at the Official Denver Broncos Online Shop

Default Support BroncosForums when you shop at the Official Denver Broncos Online Shop

Some of you may have noticed the "Shop Official Broncos Team Store" link on the navigation menu at the top of BroncosForums (next to What's new). We now have an arrangement where if you click that link and go to the Denver Broncos Online Shop, a small percentage of the sale will come back to support Broncos Forums.

I felt this was a good arrangement at this time for two reasons:

First, later in the week I'm moving to a new server that costs quite a bit more (both up front and monthly) then the current server and as a result I think I'll fall further below the breakeven point just from existing ad revenue. My goal has been to try and keep it to no more than $500 a year that I have to put in out of my pocket to keep the site, backup server, site monitoring, Linux support, etc. going.

Second, this is a great way for the site to get some additional revenue, without adding a banner ad to the top of the site next to the Broncos Forums logo or adding more ads inside the discussion threads than already exist.

For those of you that want to purchase something at the Official Denver Broncos Online Shop, if you click on the "Shop Official Broncos Team Store" link up on the navigation bar and then choose one of categories such as "Broncos Jerseys", "Broncos T-Shirts," etc. or if click on this link, Denver Broncos Official Online Shop before adding the items to your cart, you will be supporting Broncos Forums with your purchase.

Thanks

T
    Last edited by Tned; 04-02-2012 at 09:31 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Wow with having read what you pay outa your own pocket to keep this forum going I gotta say hats off to you! And as a newer member thanks I'll definitely use the link when I buy my stuff.

4. The Following User High Fived Broncfan1970 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

You're the man tned, inspite of the whole poodle thing.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broncfan1970 View Post
    Wow with having read what you pay outa your own pocket to keep this forum going I gotta say hats off to you! And as a newer member thanks I'll definitely use the link when I buy my stuff.
    Thanks.

That's a fraction of what it was before the year I took donations, and then finally put up the ads. Couldn't keep justifying it to my wife when it was in the thousands every year as much as I wanted to keep the site ad free.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So are you going to give gift certificates for these guys to the weekly football pool winners? If so, being that I've at least one week every year since I've been involved, can I get an advance on mine?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You're the man tned, inspite of the whole poodle thing.
    Poodles rock!!!

I'm going to find a poodle smiley and put it at the top of the list of smileys!!!

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

so i suppose you aren't gonna be thrilled with my plan to have U29 import knock-offs in bulk from china?

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    so i suppose you aren't gonna be thrilled with my plan to have U29 import knock-offs in bulk from china?
    Both I and the NFL frown upon such actions.

But those hard working Asians make such inexpensive jerseys!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Good way to support BF, if you will be ordering online:

Presales start online on April 15, will ship April 27: http://shop.denverbroncos.com RT @Bigsmooth208: can u order online before that?
    Lindsay Jones Lindsay Jones ‏ @PostBroncos

#Broncos will debut new Nike jerseys (inc No. 18 Manning) at team store at the stadium starting at 6 a.m. April 26.
    http://twitter.com/#!/postbroncos

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Tned needs to partner with the knock off site. He put the adds/links in the lounge area.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

17. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Tned needs to partner with the knock off site. He put the adds/links in the lounge area.
    Yep, and then there would be no BroncosForums when the NFL wiped me off the face of the map.

There are some people, like me, that buy real stuff, and for those, if they click the link before buying, it will help BF.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Today I received an email from the Broncos. They have 20% off of the sale items. Here is the link for those items, if anyone is interested.

Save an extra 20% on all sale items in the Official Denver Broncos Online Team Store

If you want to purchase any of these sale items, or any other items, please do so thru the following link, which then a small percentage of that sale will come back to Broncos Forums.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/broncosshop.php
    Last edited by Tned; 07-04-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information