Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Name Two per pick

Default Name Two per pick

Rd 1 Still or Reyes......Still is a little more explosive, Reyes has a better lower body, less injury prone and can split a double team. Rd 2 James or Zeitler.....James will be gone at top of 3rd....he is a Sproles type of weapon that makes life tough for d coordinators.....Zeitler would shore up the o line. Heres mine.....whats yours?

1st round: Cox or Brockers (I'd be o.k. with still or Gilmore as well)....also if Keuchly or Kirkpatrick fall, we can't pass them.

2nd round: Michael Kendriks or Doug Martin (I'd be o.k. with David Wilson, or Minnifeld as well)

3rd round: Billy Winn or Stephen Hill (I'd be o.k. with Brandon Thompson, Bobby Wagner, or Shawn Spence as well)

4th round: T.Y. Hilton, Josh Robinson, or Jamell Fleming, Jared Crick (I'd be o.k. with Osweiler, or Criner)

5th round: LaMichale James or Tommy Streeter (I'd be o.k. with Foles or

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived hamrob For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

looks like rytel in the first and mangonin in gthe second looks l ike a filthy ass dfdraft!

Still looked ok at his pro day but honestly I'd take any of Brockers, Cox, Worthy, or Reyes over him...

I'd pass on both James & Zeitler, we don't have the luxury to gamble on James nor the depth to grab Zeitler when there are other options later (Silatolu, Miller, etc).

Just me though...

Quote Originally Posted by hamrob View Post
    1st round: Cox or Brockers (I'd be o.k. with still or Gilmore as well)....also if Keuchly or Kirkpatrick fall, we can't pass them.

2nd round: Michael Kendriks or Doug Martin (I'd be o.k. with David Wilson, or Minnifeld as well)

3rd round: Billy Winn or Stephen Hill (I'd be o.k. with Brandon Thompson, Bobby Wagner, or Shawn Spence as well)

4th round: T.Y. Hilton, Josh Robinson, or Jamell Fleming, Jared Crick (I'd be o.k. with Osweiler, or Criner)

In the 2nd, I'd also be ok with Hosley, Miller, or Polk. If you're going to consider Kendricks in the 2nd, I'd add L. David to look at too if he drops to the lower 2nd.

In the 3rd, I think you have to add Chapman if concerns over his knee are answered and Mike Martin).

In the 4th, you've got to add T. Johnson & perhaps Pead as the consolation RB.

I think both Kendricks and David could become excellent WLB, especially David. I don't think you draft one of them there, though, unless you're not sold on Woodyard. Kendricks can play in the middle, I guess, but I'd prefer to focus on areas of greater need. I really, really, really like David, though.

In Round 3, I'm going with Josh Norman or Foles. I think that for what the Broncos want in a QB, Foles is spot on. Norman is a taller CB that wideouts have a real problem getting seperation from, excellent hands. A good matchup for the taller receivers and as we all know, it's all about the matchups.

I dont like still at all.....not proven, lots of big injuries. No still please...

cox or worthy sound good to me at 1.

crick or kendricks sound great in 2.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

10. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Round 1: Dont'a Hightower or Devon Still

Round 2: Isaiah Pead or
    Josh Robinson

Round 3: Brock Osweiler or Alameda Ta'amu

Round 4: Nick Toon or Vick Ballard

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

1st
    devon still dt - fletcher cox dt
    2nd
    doug martin rb/kr - michael kendricks mlb/olb
    3rd
    mike martin dt - phillip blake og/c
    4th
    isaiah pead rb - josh norman cb
    4th
    dwight bentley cb - james-micheal johnson ilb
    5th
    will blackwell og/c - nick-jean baptiste dt

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    1st
    devon still dt - fletcher cox dt
    2nd
    doug martin rb/kr - michael kendricks mlb/olb
    3rd
    mike martin dt - phillip blake og/c
    4th
    isaiah pead rb - josh norman cb
    4th
    dwight bentley cb - james-micheal johnson ilb
    5th
    will blackwell og/c - nick-jean baptiste dt
    I don't know what people see in Blake... I like Blackwell alot as a late pick...

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBroncoFan View Post
    I don't know what people see in Blake... I like Blackwell alot as a late pick...
    Philip Blake, C/G, Baylor
    Height: 6-3. Weight: 311.
    40 Time: 5.25. 10-Yd Split: 1.76.
    Bench: 22.
    Arm: 33. Hand: 9 3/4.
    Projected Round (2012): 2-3.
    3/6/12: Blake had a good Combine performance that helped his stock and moved him into firm standing as the second-rated center in the draft. He moved well in the field drills and showed nice athleticism. However, his bench press total of 22 could have been better. Based off his Senior Bowl weigh-in, Blake looks like he needs to work on his body some to transform some flab into strength. In Mobile, Blake played guard, but in the NFL, he could fit at either position.

Throughout 2011, Blake was an excellent pass protector for Robert Griffin III, and opened up holes in the ground game for running back Terrance Ganaway. Blake is a good athlete for his size. He has the strength to push tackles aside and surprising quickness to hit blocks on linebackers. For the past two years, Blake was the starter at center, but he began his collegiate career at tackle.
    To close out 2011, Blake had a lot of success going against Washington Huskies defensive tackle Alameda Ta'amu in the Alamo Bowl. The Baylor Bears were able to have a massive game on the ground to the tune of 482 yards.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php

Adopted Bronco:
    The Beer Girl

Quote Originally Posted by hamrob View Post

Steve Hill, and L.James will be gone by round 2.... Some are saying that Steve Hill could go mid 1st round.... Others are saying mid 2nd round.... He averaged over 30 yards per reception.. so that is the big gamble... Can Hill be the guy to pull in 60plus catches a season.... I think Hill will be the best Reciever out of the draft when its all said and done... I believe Hill will be a great player... Im not sold on Blackmon, and Floyd being the top recievers.... Just because they had a few more receptions then Hill, they slid way up the draft... Either one of them has break-away speed that Hill possesses...

L.James, will be a second rounder... I like him in the percy harvin mold.... A scatback who can pull down the passes... This is the best value of the draft...
    No Guts, No Glory

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Tebow is a virgin.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Beer Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Round 1: Dont'a Hightower or Devon Still

Round 2: Isaiah Pead or
    Josh Robinson

Round 3: Brock Osweiler or Alameda Ta'amu
    Round 4: Nick Toon or Vick Ballard

Alameda Ta'amu is good enough to be a second rounder... I think he is top 50 talent in the draft.... This is a player who is one of the purest run stoppers in the draft... He could be no worse then a Phil Taylor from last seasons draft...
    No Guts, No Glory

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Tebow is a virgin.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by HammeredOut View Post
    Alameda Ta'amu is good enough to be a second rounder... I think he is top 50 talent in the draft.... This is a player who is one of the purest run stoppers in the draft... He could be no worse then a Phil Taylor from last seasons draft...

Well, i heard a lot of people saying that Tebow was a 3rd round projection too. Fact is, no one knows where these guys will go until it happens. I was just throwing my 2 cents in.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information